Lawrencetiktok90 #5 No weight lost in 6 months. Too famous to work. An utter cretin of a boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Smithys have announced they plan on getting married next July,I wonder if Lawrence will announce his sooner to get the gifters paying?

Reactions: 4
The mother comes over a desperate,she was moaning about all her kids have boyfriends/ girlfriends

Why would the mother let her young teen go to a strange man's house he's met on the internet?the boy thinks he's a good friend,Lawrence is dodgy there were rumours about an incident in McDonald's at Wakefield with a young lad,would the mother let her 17yr old daughter go to a man's house she'd met on the internet?

That boy says he's a carer,surely it's not in a care home?
Hes a young carer for his mum and siblings (which makes him already vulnerable in the eyes of a 33 year old)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why do people see this lazy beggar as inspirational? His whole life is him eating,begging,buy undersized clothes.
He's up all night watching movies,I'm on my coffee break after starting work at 6.00 this morning.

• Heart
2 hideous repulsive looking bastards.
I'm watching him and James having their picnic,I'm sure James has an eating disorder,he covers his mouth ,then moves the food around the plate,you rarely see him eat,I've posted before it's a very unhealthy relationship one over eating and the other under eating.

Reactions: 3
New Thread Title
Lawrence tiktok90 - no longer a weight loss journey, a begger, a simpleton and an irritant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.