Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beetroot is like a lost lamb, he pretty much floating about, why doesn’t he rent somewhere or just go back to his flat which he said would be ready by now.
What happened to his flat? It’s been months and months now? Seems so weird.

Reactions: 1
I think Lisa herself has special needs she comes across as very naive and simple either that or the alcohol has pickled her brain I don’t know but she seems harmless … have they moved house ? I don’t really watch her and Lawrence much anymore but I came across him the other day filming in a kitchen with stairs in the hallway and Lisa was sweeping up behind him .. last I saw They was in a first floor flat emergency housing
She has to be something like that to have ever married Dave Lee he's real nasty when he's had a drink

Reactions: 2
Where's his mates tom boy Ralph and space raider Mel nowadays? No jollies to the iffys either and I bet he aint having much luck on grindr 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You would think during his "popularity" days he would have made SOME money from the lives/gifts/views/comments/cameos/merch not to be sleeping on his mums living room floor surely?

Reactions: 3
You would think during his "popularity" days he would have made SOME money from the lives/gifts/views/comments/cameos/merch not to be sleeping on his mums living room floor surely?
Hes living the dream right now 🤣 and he's so smug about it. Lawrence, it ain't something to be proud of.

I was watching the live and he wasntvthat loud he was talking at a normal voice. There was plenty of people around him talking at the same level as him and then the old women didn't like it .however he was there to eat so I don't understand why he was on his phone anyway

Just to add on that video of him picking up the steak is disgusting

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I watched it live, he has no respect for the older generation could he not just cut it short instead of filming.he probably wanted a Carousel to pay for the meal.

Reactions: 8
Go watch this 👀 Pair of vile obnoxious antagonising twats! Those families were trying to enjoy a peaceful meal and he's sat there with the munter on live for all the pub to hear. Disgusting 😡
I came on here especially to comment about this. If he called my mum sweetheart if knock him into his next life. I couldn't think of anything more annoying than trying to eat and hearing that that doing tiktok live stream. Not to mention the fact I would have to listen. To him. Talk. Like this. Really. Really. Loud.

• Heart
Fair enough if he wasn't being loud but I wouldn't be able to cope listening to him drone.on.in.his.pathetic.voice
And hearing that gobshite Mel in the background would tip me over the edge as well. He made the situation worse by then continuing to wind the ladies up, no respect whatsoever. Surprised he didn't lob a fork at her head 😒

Reactions: 5

Why is he making out that he was simply just having a chat with his friend? There's a difference between chatting in a pub and having someone on your phone, with no headphones, live streaming.

Let people eat in peace you obnoxious chav.

He is incapable of saying 'maybe I shouldn't have done that...' Everytime he's pulled up on something, it's the other people being fussy or negative rather than his actions causing offence.

• Heart
That hole he keeps on digging himself in to is going deeper than his ego.
Did you see he was at another mates house for dinner 😆 Is he running some sort of AirBnB mate edition 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That hole he keeps on digging himself in to is going deeper than his ego.
Did you see he was at another mates house for dinner 😆 Is he running some sort of AirBnB mate edition 🤔🤣
Honestly, he can't have many nails left to hammer into the coffin by now. His five minutes of 'fame' is well and truly over and now he's just an obnoxious chav with naff content and videos of himself being obnoxious.

I know, and why is he always out and about on his own? I like my own company but he literally goes everywhere alone.

Screenshot_20211029-012753_Gallery.jpg

I don't mean to be awful, but I just had a cheeky look at his insta page and he must seriously filter how he looks on his videos because...whoa! 😳 talk about rough!

Last edited:
I saw Lisa and Spencer video at the same time coz she was having a curry with a hot chocolate 😂😂😂😂😂 maybe they were in.a different Spoons.

Lawrence has had his day, his views are so much lower. His content is mainly daft dances now in reply to comments on videos. Boring.

Reactions: 5
Mel and Lawrence are both loud mouth, obnoxious tw@ts. While he may not have sounded loud I’m guessing he had it on loud speaker to be able to hear. I wouldn’t have been happy listening to that while out for a family meal. I wouldn’t like if that was my mum he was speaking to like that either. Sweetheart can be so condescending.

Reactions: 7
Mel and Lawrence are both loud mouth, obnoxious tw@ts. While he may not have sounded loud I’m guessing he had it on loud speaker to be able to hear. I wouldn’t have been happy listening to that while out for a family meal. I wouldn’t like if that was my mum he was speaking to like that either. Sweetheart can be so condescending.
cannot stand Mel moon and her wannabe gangster boyfriend 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.