Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what's worrying is when he basically pressures people into sending the biggest gift to win a free mug. Some people get addicted to sending gifts and remember TT is full of mainly youngsters who don't have a lot of money. That carousel gift costs around £600 to send. Imagine just sitting there in your boxers and dressing gown accepting that. He's a piece of tit.
He was on live at like 2am last night and someone sent him a £40 one think it was a Ferris wheel and he just went oh that’s cool thank you. 😩 I just hope these people either a) have permission if it’s not their card or b) aren’t leaving themselves short 😭

Reactions: 5
I think what's worrying is when he basically pressures people into sending the biggest gift to win a free mug. Some people get addicted to sending gifts and remember TT is full of mainly youngsters who don't have a lot of money. That carousel gift costs around £600 to send. Imagine just sitting there in your boxers and dressing gown accepting that. He's a piece of tit.
Yeah this gifting is really badly done by tiktok. Fundamentally tiktok doesn't care as they're getting almost half the money.

I think only over £5 should have to be verified by the card holder. There should also be a limit on how much you can gift in a 24hour period.

There is a lot of vulnerable people on tiktok that get all excited when their favourite creators go love.

Then as you say there is a crap ton of kids on the app.

I've maintained for years that all social media apps should be over 18 only and you should have proper age verification in place.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow I'm catching up, the stepdad seems a strange character and to have brought up such allegations is mindblowing why not go to the appropriate agencies? I don't agree with more kittens and I did wonder if kittens bring money in? I think lawerence has changed, as he's now more attitude rather than comedy. There's just something that doesn't sit right

Reactions: 6
Why is he still eating pancakes and fruit with his hands on the Patch account, I hate to say it but he must have been dragged up

Surely some investigation needs to be done as there's allegations about 3 members of his family, the money he's making of tik tok would affect his benefits and he said he's staying in tt yet yesterday was selling his account? Is anyone else as confused as me

Surely some investigation needs to be done as there's allegations about 3 members of his family, the money he's making of tik tok would affect his benefits and he said he's staying in tt yet yesterday was selling his account? Is anyone else as confused as me
He's not on benefits. His mum and Spencer are so that could be looked into.

He never put his account up for sale. It was all fake. The person doing it has done it before. They go after 4-5 of the big accounts. They do it to create drama.

All he has said about his account is that he will be doing more stuff on inster as well as he said its easier to stop the trolls over there apparently.

He's not on benefits. His mum and Spencer are so that could be looked into.

He never put his account up for sale. It was all fake. The person doing it has done it before. They go after 4-5 of the big accounts. They do it to create drama.

All he has said about his account is that he will be doing more stuff on inster as well as he said its easier to stop the trolls over there apparently.
Apologies I had seen a video of his step dad's saying he was sacked. Well if he's making money off his merchandise than that's fair enough providing its not "biggest gifter gets a follow' as that is bribery. I must be seeing content from fake accounts etc as I've seen the Mel moon account being up for sale aswell. I'm totally lost

Reactions: 4
Apologies I had seen a video of his step dad's saying he was sacked. Well if he's making money off his merchandise than that's fair enough providing its not "biggest gifter gets a follow' as that is bribery. I must be seeing content from fake accounts etc as I've seen the Mel moon account being up for sale aswell. I'm totally lost
Everything his step dad says just take with a pinch of salt.

He has made an untold amount of assertions in the last two weeks and none of them have any evidence to back them up.

He's a convicted criminal (from his own admission) he was the one that hit Lawrence's mum Lisa. Thats why she moved away from London.

He has been trying to bribe Lawrence for months for money. Lawrence has stood his ground and this is the end result. He is a vile person.

Lawrence's gifting behaviour leaves a lot to be desired tbh. Its a big area where most on here would agree needs a lot of work on his part.

Mels was also faked. She confirmed that in a video yesterday.

There is sadly a lot of trouble makers out there. Most of whom are in with that Dontholdback.

If you're not in the loop it would definitely be easy to get lost easily.

He has made an untold amount of assertions in the last two weeks and none of them have any evidence to back them up.

He's a convicted criminal (from his own admission) he was the one that hit Lawrence's mum Lisa. Thats why she moved away from London.

He has been trying bribe Lawrence for months for money. Lawrence has stood his ground and this is the end result. He is a vile person.

Lawrence's gifting behaviour leaves a lot to be desired tbh. Its a big area where most on here would agree needs a lot of work on his part.

There is sadly a lot of trouble makers out there. Most of whom are in with that Dontholdback.

Just logged on and on my fyp is videos about the situations: step dad selling story to mirror newspaper? Lisa has left tt? Something about his sister etc But I have a issue with all gifting as I don't think it's fair

Just logged on and on my fyp is videos about the situations: step dad selling story to mirror newspaper? Lisa has left tt? Something about his sister etc But I have a issue with all gifting as I don't think it's fair
Apparently yes his step dad has gone to the papers. If it's true it won't go anywhere as there is zero evidence to back his claims.

The step dad claims that Lawrence's disabled brother Spencer was watching Lawrence's sister Charlotte in the bath when she was 4. The step dad says when he found him he had an erection. He has also claimed that spencer raped a girl he was at school with.

He proclaims the police won't get involved because he has special needs.

Its an absolute load of rubbish. He is just gunning for Lisa and he will do what ever it takes to hurt her. He cannot attack her physically any more due to her being in a domestic abuse program and he has a court order preventing him for contacting her or Charlotte.

He is a disgusting vile person. I know Lisa has gone to the police so hopefully they will deal with him.

Lisa is taking time away for a bit yes. She been deeply hurt by what's been said about her sons. She was in Lawrence's live last night though with some other Lady from Bristol. No idea who she is though. They seem to get all extremely well so I can only guess that she maybe a faimly friend or something.

He has been trying to bribe Lawrence for months for money. Lawrence has stood his ground and this is the end result. He is a vile person.

I hardly see DHB now but if he is responsible for bringing all this we are seeing then hats off to him. Regards the step dad he is probably got some gripes but no smoke without 🔥, none of us know and if Lawrence disappeared no one would care and if he took Smithy's win win, influencer's they are not I would not want my children following either of them.

I never see the step dad either btw, how you all finding out the tea.

Reactions: 6
I hardly see DHB now but if he is responsible for bringing all this we are seeing then hats off to him. Regards the step dad he is probably got some gripes but no smoke without 🔥, none of us know and if Lawrence disappeared no one would care and if he took Smithy's win win, influencer's they are not I would not want my children following either of them.

As far as I'm aware all of dhb's accounts are currently suspended. Thats the word behind closed doors anyway.

I dont don't agree with anything he has done tbh. He does it all without evidence to do so. He has even caused Zak and his family to receive death threats. Zaks mum told him not to go public with the information and he did anyway.

All the Smithys stuff he does has been given to him by isthatyouhah2 and he has never given the credit for it.

The only thing I agree with him on is tiktokers abuse of the gifting system.

I have all the videos of his step dad's with all the assertions he has made.

There can be smoke without fire. He only came out of the wood work after dhb started his thing with Lawrence.

Lisa had already said a couple of months ago that Lawrence's was being bribed by his step dad. This was months before dhb started.

I think that he saw what dhb had done and use it to his own advantage to go after Lawrence and Lisa. He doesn't like Lawrence because it was Lawrence that took him mum from that house and took her to the police.

He has a vendetta against him and it seems that he will do anything to take them all down.

I wouldn't let my kids on tiktok fall stop. It's no place for under 18s in my opinion. It's all sex and swearing and God knows what else.

Not sure what you mean about the tea. Is that a typo?

Reactions: 2
Apparently yes his step dad has gone to the papers. If it's true it won't go anywhere as there is zero evidence to back his claims.

The step dad claims that Lawrence's disabled brother Spencer was watching Lawrence's sister Charlotte in the bath when she was 4. The step dad says when he found him he had an erection. He has also claimed that spencer raped a girl he was at school with.

He proclaims the police won't get involved because he has special needs.

Its an absolute load of rubbish. He is just gunning for Lisa and he will do what ever it takes to hurt her. He cannot attack her physically any more due to her being in a domestic abuse program and he has a court order preventing him for contacting her or Charlotte.

He is a disgusting vile person. I know Lisa has gone to the police so hopefully they will deal with him.

Lisa is taking time away for a bit yes. She been deeply hurt by what's been said about her sons. She was in Lawrence's live last night though with some other Lady from Bristol. No idea who she is though. They seem to get all extremely well so I can only guess that she maybe a faimly friend or something.
That's more than enough for me to log out of tt for a week or two unless I can stop seeing all the rogue pages. Thank you 😊

As far as I'm aware all of dhb's accounts are currently suspended. Thats the word behind closed doors anyway.

I dont don't agree with anything he has done tbh. He does it all without evidence to do so. He has even caused Zak and his family to receive death threats. Zaks mum told him not to go public with the information and he did anyway.

All the Smithys stuff he does has been given to him by isthatyouhah2 and he has never given the credit for it.

There can be smoke without fire. He only came out of the wood work after dhb started his thing with Lawrence.

Lisa had already said a couple of months ago that Lawrence's was being bribed by his step dad. This was months before dhb started.

I think that he saw what dhb had done and use it to his own advantage to go after Lawrence and Lisa. He doesn't like Lawrence because it was Lawrence that took him mum from that house and took her to the police.

He has a vendetta against him and it seems that he will do anything to take them all down.

I wouldn't let my kids on tiktok fall stop. It's no place for under 18s in my opinion. It's all sex and swearing and God knows what else.

Totally agree about the kids on Tictok. Step dad said it can be proved well let him do it or block him that's what I do. just saw Desperate Dan dancing in a murky pool is that his partner now, I see he has blonde hair like Lawrence now Don't come for me peeps gay people fabulous just trying to work out what's what.

Last edited:

There's no child able to be on tt in this house, I agree the stepdad may have valid points as occasionally this is the case but its open to interpretation. I don't see DHB as I saw someone say groomer on one of his lives and I immediately swiped. I don't grasp what's going on with the smiths either however I hope they don't disappear until answers have been found out. My FYP is full of Lawrence's drama, Smith drama and another man who people either love or hate plus a aldi (?) Reviewer it's very bizarre lol

Now I'm beginning to think it's a bigger issue with personal grudges than I thought. But my biggest hate is the gifting which is why all this drama has baffled me as I thought my fyp had been quiet but then suddenly it exploded last week and I've got baffled by it all

Last edited:
Totally agree about the kids on Tictok. Step dad said it can be proved well let him do it or block him that's what I do. just saw Desperate Dan dancing in a murky pool is that his partner now, I see he has blonde hair like Lawrence now Don't come for me peeps gay people fabulous just trying to work out what's what.
I dont follow him. I just keep taps for information gathering 😉

Its his mate as for as I'm aware. He could be bi sexul as well though.

Not many are having much to do with him after it came out in the screen recording that he had an extremely sexul conversation with a child.

He then had an argument with that dhb on his live and called him a pedalo. As much as I dont agree with dhb and think he is nothing but trouble. There is absolutely no need to call someone that. It's a disgusting thing to do.

Now I'm beginning to think it's a bigger issue with personal grudges than I thought. But my biggest hate is the gifting which is why all this drama has baffled me as I thought my fyp had been quiet but then suddenly it exploded last week and I've got baffled by it all
Yeah there is definitely bad blood between them and most definitely does not belong on tiktok. But the step dad wants revenge so I guess there is no better place to do that then on tiktok.

Yeah definitely seems to be alot of drama at the moment. But then again that's coming from dhb. He realy has poked the bear.

With the Smithys they are falling and falling. They're struggling for view's big time. It's why they spend most of their time on Facebook. Its where they started. Plus Facebook give way more money as creators then tiktok does.

I think once they have been dealt with it will start to go quiet again.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.