Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I get he’s lost weight, you only have to look at his earlier stuff to see he looks massively healthier etc. However, let’s not delude ourselves here - he’s still obese and, no matter what his lovesick, mentalist followers say, he really doesn’t look slim, streamlined, trim or amazing!

I know weight loss has to start somewhere and he had a lot of weight to shift, but it really has come to a screaming halt and his deluded fan club really shouldn’t give him the idea that he’s looking great because I think he believes it!

Reactions: 8
He wants to believe it because its getting hard to do. Having lost 5 stone myself in the past, there are different plateaus you reach and each one needs pushing through.

It's not easy and, actually, having people saying you look great and slim doesn't help in anyway face that next hurdle.

I remember my last half stone and everyone was saying it. Well, I did look better than I had done, of course. But they'd say things like "don't lose anymore", "you're fading away". Believe me, it really wasn't easy to nail that last half stone without the support to lose I'd had in the previous 12 months.

I was also a very busy person at the time with two young children and a career to hold down in addition to running which I had taken up. I found a full life helped with fewer times to think about eating. He has a lot of time on his hands and talks about food a lot because of his narrative. It won't make losing more any easier.

I don't follow him as I'm.not interested in all the other stuff he covers, but I see him on the fyp tiktok treats me to, and do understand how hard losing weight is.

Reactions: 2
He wants to believe it because its getting hard to do. Having lost 5 stone myself in the past, there are different plateaus you reach and each one needs pushing through.

It's not easy and, actually, having people saying you look great and slim doesn't help in anyway face that next hurdle.

I remember my last half stone and everyone was saying it. Well, I did look better than I had done, of course. But they'd say things like "don't lose anymore", "you're fading away". Believe me, it really wasn't easy to nail that last half stone without the support to lose I'd had in the previous 12 months.

I was also a very busy person at the time with two young children and a career to hold down in addition to running which I had taken up. I found a full life helped with fewer times to think about eating. He has a lot of time on his hands and talks about food a lot because of his narrative. It won't make losing more any easier.

I don't follow him as I'm.not interested in all the other stuff he covers, but I see him on the fyp tiktok treats me to, and do understand how hard losing weight is.
Yeah, I really think people who tell him he's looking skinny and that his clothes are massive on him etc are doing more harm than good. I think he's been told it so much that he really believes he is now. You can see it when he dances, and does a sort of hand gesture to say 'look how skinny I am.'

He's still a big guy and needs to lose a lot of weight.

Reactions: 2
Earth is really hard to find. I sent planets to Amy the triplet mum and got all 7 but no Earth. That’s how TikTok draw you in. 🤣

He was literally begging for astronauts and solar systems people gifting planets didn’t even get a thank you. It was quite pathetic really. He had to be at no.5 and not let some other creator beat him
He was on last night with that Roadman Ralph, cannot stand him he’s so fake and about as funny as his comedian wife Mel moon
Guys don't faint, Tom Manley is in his 30s I'm shocked 😲😳
I was the same, I cannot believe he is 30 😳😂

Reactions: 3
Ralph looks like the older guy who hangs out with kids on bikes outside a cheap off license on a Channel 5 documentary about broken Britain.

* off licence!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DhB called him Jimmy Saville because he's gone to Blackpool and been in amusements

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's because last time he was in amusements he was doing videos with young kids and everyone was saying its weird

Reactions: 3
Yeah that's true but then again if people go up to you and you say no then he gets portrayed badley so whatever he would have done would have proberly been wrong

That sweet shop needs fumigation now
I bet that hasn't helped Jim to lose Weight by going there

That sweet shop needs fumigation now
I bet that hasn't helped Jim to lose Weight by going there

Reactions: 1
Oh god. Have you seen his latest desperate attempt to stay relevant is adopting a catchphrase? 🤦‍♂️ He keeps doing little 'sketches' and says 'I'm fuming! Fum-ing!'
All because a few people said it was funny the first time he said it.

I find him so cringey.

Reactions: 6
I used to love Lawerence when he first started his account and he did so well with his weightloss to start with and he seemed really motivated but now hes making up excuses about his weight loss and really doesn't seem to be trying to loose weight at all. His portions at times are very big especially when hes eating food such as pasta which is soo high in calories.

The videos of him eating with his hands etc in public are disgusting. He chews his food about twice at most aswell. His content has really started to go down hill if im honest.

Reactions: 7
Almost every one is telling Lawrence to stop with the Fuming thing, I've no idea why he has pinched someone else's catch phrase who does it a lot better. He is really annoying these days.

Reactions: 5
The comments were not what he wants to read. A few videos in and this nitwit is still saying he's fuming and people are telling him but he takes no notice.
And, of course, now he's saying that those who said they didn't like it are 'haters' who ruined his chance of saying 'I'm going home' as his parting catchphrase when he left Ralph's house.

Hardly comedy gold, is it? Him and the Iffy Family have to be some of the dumbest people I've ever come across..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.