Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know from personal experience (not me) his actions and attitude are due to come downs, a man of his age talking like that to his mum and not even his home as he's homeless, and unable to compose himself especially on a live! , he's on the ❄

He's probably had to move out his mums because he would have got violent, smashing things in her house etc, if he can act like that on a live imagine when the camera isn't rolling.

He's just another slob doing his thing on tiktok to pay for his addiction, like derby dan and cj.
I’m not sure he’s on the sniff with the amount he eats 🤣 but I think you’re right in that he’s defo a regular user of drugs. I’m just not sure if it’s cocaine considering his size

Reactions: 4
I know of people who are big and batter the tit out of it then binge in the following days he’s vile I can’t understand how people worship him
I’m not sure he’s on the sniff with the amount he eats 🤣 but I think you’re right in that he’s defo a regular user of drugs. I’m just not sure if it’s cocaine considering his size

Reactions: 5
I know of people who are big and batter the tit out of it then binge in the following days he’s vile I can’t understand how people worship him
Yea I suppose it all depends on how much you use and how often, he defo looks rough like he’s been on something

Reactions: 3
They all invite each other to stay in each others houses, they don’t know the real person, have them around their kids, they could be a danger and nobody knows. I find it all very strange behaviour
It’s all for views and content if people see them together they get more interaction etc can imagine iffy saying who cares if they are predators or a threat to others if they get us more views he can come stay anytime

Reactions: 3
His mom seems dead jittery round him, he’s not a very nice bloke at all. I’d get rid of the big useless lump of lard out the house if I was her!

Reactions: 7
His mom seems dead jittery round him, he’s not a very nice bloke at all. I’d get rid of the big useless lump of lard out the house if I was her!
Yeah, I've noticed the way he holds himself around his family is very much like he's the boss. His mum and sister always look on edge around him like they're worried he's going to kick off any second.

• Heart
Yeah, I've noticed the way he holds himself around his family is very much like he's the boss. His mum and sister always look on edge around him like they're worried he's going to kick off any second.
100% agreed I feel quite sorry for his mum and family we all know his simple soft nice guy act is fake as duck I dread to think how he treats them

Reactions: 6
He likes a drink as well, plus notice how he's awake most of the night and gets up late morning.

He is trying to make out he is homeless oldest triick In the book to get a house faster
He got his flat in Worcester park by having Spencer and claiming homeless then he was raking in the coin was very popular on tiktok and could afford to private rent in Yorkshire then he fucked everything up. Lost his popularity then mummy told him to pretend Dave was threatening him and he could be housed near her
I think he is trying to do that get housed by the council near her… him and his mum seem to use Spencer and his disability to get what they want as when his mum wanted to be housed and was escaping Dave she took Spencer back to live with her
However simple they both are the deffo know how to rinse the system

Reactions: 9
Not been following him for while- what happened to his flat that was being repaired? Has he gotten rid of that as well as the Yorkshire house?

Reactions: 1
Has papa blaze fallen out with Lawrence? I keep seeing zac commenting on a lot of papa blazes stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think most have fallen out with Lawrence apart from mell and Ralph

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.