Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
I don't think he does as maybe that's why she said we don't speak to him rather than I don't speak to him ? I think she was meaning her and nick

I've just checked yeah smithy and Lawrence don't speak no longer on each others insta
They all invite each other to stay in each others houses, they don’t know the real person, have them around their kids, they could be a danger and nobody knows. I find it all very strange behaviour

Reactions: 9

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
The more i watch the video in spoons where the ladies got upset I think I would aswell if I'm trying to enjoy a meal and the next table is broadcasting to 500 people live his words not mine. Who does he think he is seriously 😳.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
This is Mel that's so sick but she gets pissed on vodka 🙄 most of the wedding guest were from tic tok how sad is that

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I was more annoyed that he thought 10am is "an early start"
He's a changed fella, don't you know. 😂

Once again, telling people who work their arses off how good he is for getting out of bed before midday. 🤦‍♂️

He looks scary when he first gets up. His eyes look demonic.

Also, he won't get his cat sorted because he 'doesn't believe in it' but he's there downing Apple Cider Vinegar because he thinks it makes you lose weight. He's so thick it hurts.

Last edited:

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I'm not going to comment about things I've said before at this point, but I was a fan and liked to follow Lawrence with his meals and so on, since then he has changed a lot, he thinks he is a celebrity and he has become greedy, he keeps his Live on a lot because he knows people will gift him a lot, but when he asked for a Carousel to buy a round of drinks that sickened me. Then I saw someone buy him a castle so he really does not need to ask for anything else, also on Live he says things like first 6 biggest gifters I will send a free pink signed mug and follow the gifters guys,Becky does that too. They would get nothing from me.

mumz

VIP Member
His obsession with frylight has always baffled me tbh. He cuts calories in all the wrong places imo, it’s not cooking oil that’s made him fat, it’s the mountains of fucking food he consumes everyday lmao.
yeah, how can 10 roast potatoes, 2 yorkshires, half a chicken and a dozen slices of beef in rich gravy be 500 calories? Nobody even questions it

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
That has to hurt Sara she was good to Lawrence.
There is an old saying you are judged by the company You Keep she was taking the piss out that poor boy Zak after the other animal bit him so fuck her as well to be honest . Nasty peace of work she is all fake like her hero nick Smith

• Heart

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Lawrence,

1. Why do you wake up in a different bed every day?

2. Why are you blindly accepting someone's advice to drink cider vinegar to burn fat, when plenty of people (and google) have told you it doesn't work.

3. "A little bit of frylight" is not 15 squirts, that's an excessive amount for frying an egg

4. Why do you have breakfast for lunch? It's called lunch when you have it at lunchtime

Answers on a postcard please
I can answer all those questions with one word: thicko 😂

• Haha

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Just had a good old telling off by someone on Lawrence's comment section for defending someone's right to an opinion. Apparently if you have criticism of Lawrence you are 'an idiot and unemployed' and 'criticism is fine with family, but when it's Lawrence, it's bullying.'

It almost fascinates me how he manages to get a hold on these people.

• Haha

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Did you see him eating a meal in a restaurant with his fingers, even when he gets a spoon to eat the rice he shoves it with his other hand.
His eating habits are terrible, he eats like that in restaurants all the time and it’s so rude. Did you see him with his fingers in the prawns at his nanas house 🤮 his mom is as common as muck, and she didn’t look after them properly, and it shows a lot with the way he eats.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I've noticed he gets a lot of comments from people stating how he's changed personality wise compared to his first videos. I'm glad people are finally waking up to seeing the real monster that he is.

Bennycs

Chatty Member

Why does this remind me of David Brent in the charity episode of The Office 😂

And I don't know why but it fills me unreasonable rage that there's a sign RIGHT THERE saying 'in bags' and he throws them in regardless. He comes across like one of those thick people who thinks they're above rules that everyone else follows. You know, like breaking lockdown at random and having about 50 support bubbles.

Rant over 😂

• Haha

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Saw him claiming to have a Pakistani grandad when people called him out for the ice cream comment 😂
The thing is, if he had just said 'tried it, not my thing' people wouldn't have complained. But to sit there holding the ice cream to his camera, pretending to throw up and calling it disgusting in his obnoxious voice 🤦‍♂️ It's bad manners for one thing and it's not the most racially sensitive thing, is it?

But yeah, when he said 'i have family...' that made me laugh because it was just like the 'I'm not racist, I have black friends' that people always use.