Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellebeau

New thread could not see a new one, hope it’s okay?
this muppet seems to of turned things round to his advantage and is back larger than life and so cock sure and his business is thriving 🙄 now here me out remember when he was being exposed the texts with Zak and him Lawrence had said his mum was going to get him a place near her from the council all he had to do was pretend the ex was threatening him and he would get a flat near her I think that’s what has happened the place he is in is echoey empty and no cooker yet . This is why it’s all hush hush if he was renting I think there would of been a house tour etc i my be cynical but it could well be what’s happened

Reactions: 9

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Road man ralph needs to stop whizzing about in Mel moons disability motor knocking on people’s doors and clean his house. And to top it off they’ve got sweaty Lawrence on the sofa for over week. Place needs fumigating 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20211001-204345_Gallery.jpg

As I've said before, he can eat what he likes. But this has to be one of the worst and silliest attempts to defend him I've seen. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I'm sorry, but do these people have absolutely no shame? I would feel so cheap sitting on an app and literally just begging for people's money for doing less than nothing.

This new culture of online personalities thinking they're entitled to money through go fund me or gifts etc is grim.

Get a job.

• Heart

Bennycs

Chatty Member
The comments on the sweet and sour video at his friends house are hilarious...
'There is for sure a fork shortage in the UK'
'Don’t they have knifes and forks either'
💀🤣🤣🤣🤣
Honestly, why can't he use a fork? On his recent 'dinnah' video, he picked up a fork but only to shovel a piece of omelette into his hand 😂
The noise is truly horrific too. 🤢

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
His video with his slob of a friend in his car mocking the whole “you forced me” was disgusting. He really thinks it’s all a big joke. I’ve noticed some videos are barely hitting 50k, to say he has 3 mill followers that’s saying something. 🤣

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
I found you all!

This made me laugh earlier 🙈🤣

This is hilarious

Any thing over a 1000 post gets closed down
Thread #2 was locked at around 300 posts though, no note from admin stating why.

His and Meldotmoon accounts are both up for sale, which I don’t get…surely whoever buys it and changes the content will drop followers if the original creator is no longer posting on it?

Have a Tommy 😂😂. I've not heard that saying saying for years.

I agree. I have been trying to figure out dhb obsession with Lawrence. There is letting people know about someone and then there is gunning for that person. He's a good public speaker and knows how to get people riled up. I think his feud with Lawrence goes deeper than Lawrence just calling him a bully. If you watch a few videos back on dhb he made a post saying he wants to live at 9 with all the big creators and he wrote their names on the vid so he can't say that "Lawrence came into my life unprovoked and bullied me" cuz dhb was the one who called out all the big creators. If he wants to do that then that's fine but don't act the victim when they come into your live to have a word.
I think DHB gained traction because he said what others were thinking and had the gumption to put his face to it. I certainly backed his initial sentiments about these creators, the majority of whom share the same ‘manager’. I am inclined to agree now, though, that it has gone too far. Giving the step Dad a platform is outrageous and crossing the line.

Last edited:

Bennycs

Chatty Member

Look at the size of his pupils
Blimey, someone is off their tits aren't they. 😳

He's really quite scary in some light 😳

Man, he is just a dick now. Not even slightly nice anymore.

And another! What an unpleasant person. I don't doubt that he did the thinks he was accused off, you can see has has a really nasty side.

His likes and comments are WAY down too.

Last edited:

kimh90

Chatty Member
Absolutely disgusting. After letting his cat get caught pregnant twice. He's now let his dog get a bitch pregnant. Not bother what so ever

• Wow

Bea Saint

His a twat why would you move if you have no where to live if your current flat is still not ready, his probably dossing about.

Beetroot bubble has bursted.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
I think the scruffy, slummy looking place he’s staying in is the residence of the self-styled “comedian” Mel Moon and her chavvy spouse. You can almost smell the fags and chip fat. If they all got off their phones and looked at the real world around them instead of social media, they’d realise how grim their lives actually are. You’re welcome!!

peachie2020

I see from his live tonight, his cat has had yet another litter of kittens and he said he doesn’t believe she should be spayed!!! He said he will get someone else to take her to be spayed because of him not thinking it’s right as the cat can’t consent like wtf she only gave birth a few weeks ago and now she has another lot of kittens!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
I'm getting to look at him for who he actually is he's been poorly said he would have a couple of days off TT to get better he had a couple of hours of the app
He's clinging onto a poor girl with a moustache and beard now that copies his every move, and wants to be like him , her names are karin or nona. They are dueling as we speak
Shes as thick as compacted pig shit and told lies about pregnancies and that her ex broke her jaw and then retracted the fact on TT .
He's fallen out with Sara her with the eyebrows works in a corner shop, smithys mate she won't do him wrong and say why though I bet its all money orientated
Who needs eastenders with these half wits

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Okay so I get he’s lost weight, you only have to look at his earlier stuff to see he looks massively healthier etc. However, let’s not delude ourselves here - he’s still obese and, no matter what his lovesick, mentalist followers say, he really doesn’t look slim, streamlined, trim or amazing!

I know weight loss has to start somewhere and he had a lot of weight to shift, but it really has come to a screaming halt and his deluded fan club really shouldn’t give him the idea that he’s looking great because I think he believes it!