Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for sharing this.

Not sure if anyone is interested, but every night or morning we comment five things we're grateful for each day?
There's already a daily gratitude thread 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There's already a daily gratitude thread 😊

Thank you, didnt realise

Can anyone help with writing intentions for manifesting? I know what I want, but dont know how to put it on paper if that makes sense

Reactions: 1
Thank you, didnt realise

Can anyone help with writing intentions for manifesting? I know what I want, but dont know how to put it on paper if that makes sense
I tend to follow this format
"I am [inset feeling] that/for [insert thing you're manifesting"

So for example I used to write "I am so happy and excited that I've passed my driving test first time" (&I did actually pass first time!) However I'm no expert so there may be a better way.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I tend to follow this format
"I am [inset feeling] that/for [insert thing you're manifesting"

So for example I used to write "I am so happy and excited that I've passed my driving test first time" (&I did actually pass first time!) However I'm no expert so there may be a better way.
Thank you for getting back to me x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not sure where to put this so apologies if wrong. When we moved house I lost a necklace my husband bought me for my 21st, it was a lovely bespoke piece and the one thing I would have liked to have passed down. Whilst sad I was never stressed as always thought it will come back to me if it's supposed to. Last night was tidying my wardrobe and it just dropped down from the top shelf 😲. I must have cleared the wardrobe out half a dozen times before in the last 8 years since moving. Very happy 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also posted in the dating thread

I know I probably sound stupid but whilst I've no issue being single temporarily I can't make peace with the idea it [love, marriage, babies etc] may not ever be in my future. Can anyone else relate? I'm big on manifesting so part of that is letting go of the outcome and accepting the universe may have something better for you planned but I just can't accept this.

Reactions: 4

I know I probably sound stupid but whilst I've no issue being single temporarily I can't make peace with the idea it [love, marriage, babies etc] may not ever be in my future. Can anyone else relate? I'm big on manifesting so part of that is letting go of the outcome and accepting the universe may have something better for you planned but I just can't accept this.
I was like this when trying for a baby. 7 years it took us! I went through hundreds of pregnancy tests, ovulation tests, read every article and health condition that could affect my fertility, changed my diet and exercised and it was just on my mind 24/7. I eventually got help with a fertility dr who put me on meds to encourage me to ovulate, it took 4 attempts, by the third month I just thought it was never going to happen. My husband and I booked a weekend away and really enjoyed ourselves, didnt think about getting pregnant and that month I fell pregnant on our trip. It does happen and will happen! I then fell pregnant by surprise a year later! Its all timing and yes you do need to let go! If you constantly think of things your lacking i.e money, then your telling the universe, then thats what rhe universe will keep giving you. Have you tried scripting? Write down what your ideal partner would be. Not what he looks like but how he makes you feel (the universe picks up on your vibration of how they would make you feel, not what he looks like etc...) and then put a date you want to achieve this by. I did scripting when trying to get pregnant and I said I wanted to have a baby by christmas 2017 and my daughter was born the nov 2017

• Heart
I was like this when trying for a baby. 7 years it took us! I went through hundreds of pregnancy tests, ovulation tests, read every article and health condition that could affect my fertility, changed my diet and exercised and it was just on my mind 24/7. I eventually got help with a fertility dr who put me on meds to encourage me to ovulate, it took 4 attempts, by the third month I just thought it was never going to happen. My husband and I booked a weekend away and really enjoyed ourselves, didnt think about getting pregnant and that month I fell pregnant on our trip. It does happen and will happen! I then fell pregnant by surprise a year later! Its all timing and yes you do need to let go! If you constantly think of things your lacking i.e money, then your telling the universe, then thats what rhe universe will keep giving you. Have you tried scripting? Write down what your ideal partner would be. Not what he looks like but how he makes you feel (the universe picks up on your vibration of how they would make you feel, not what he looks like etc...) and then put a date you want to achieve this by. I did scripting when trying to get pregnant and I said I wanted to have a baby by christmas 2017 and my daughter was born the nov 2017
Thank you, I have written a list of ideal partner traits but not tried putting a date on it

I feel the same. I have often wanted to try to manifest a partner but wasn't sure how to go about it! @Cucumber and eggs thank you for your post! I think I need to try the scripting exercise and then maybe just let go? I feel like a lot of people are like I found someone once I stopped worrying about being single and just "forgot" about trying to date/trying all the apps etc etc. Maybe what I need to do is just let go but of course not worrying about the future is the hardest part haha

Reactions: 1
I feel the same. I have often wanted to try to manifest a partner but wasn't sure how to go about it! @Cucumber and eggs thank you for your post! I think I need to try the scripting exercise and then maybe just let go? I feel like a lot of people are like I found someone once I stopped worrying about being single and just "forgot" about trying to date/trying all the apps etc etc. Maybe what I need to do is just let go but of course not worrying about the future is the hardest part haha
Yes, it's the letting go part I struggle with. Time is passing me by, I’ve a big milestone birthday next year and my life is so much worse than I'd imagined it would be by now. I'm not successful, I don't have a big family, I'm not loved. Yet you've the contradictory ideas that you both have to work to change your life and also have to let it go 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Haven’t posted for a while but I put on here before that I’m manifesting a job, I then shared that I got the job and wanted another, I suppose it’s a promotion, alongside that. Well I have only gone and got it. Very happy and also a pay rise so the start of my 2022 has been full of positive things. Keep manifesting and being grateful and good things will come.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Haven’t posted for a while but I put on here before that I’m manifesting a job, I then shared that I got the job and wanted another, I suppose it’s a promotion, alongside that. Well I have only gone and got it. Very happy and also a pay rise so the start of my 2022 has been full of positive things. Keep manifesting and being grateful and good things will come.
Congratulations. This is so amazing to read. I'm currently trying to manifest my dream job, which I have an interview for on Wednesday.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, it's the letting go part I struggle with. Time is passing me by, I’ve a big milestone birthday next year and my life is so much worse than I'd imagined it would be by now. I'm not successful, I don't have a big family, I'm not loved. Yet you've the contradictory ideas that you both have to work to change your life and also have to let it go 🤷🏽‍♀️
For sure! The advice on this is super contradictory. Its always "You won't find anyone if you don't go out and make an active effort" or "You need to learn to let go and work on yourself and the person will find their way to you" and its like okay so?! What do I actually do then?

Thats amazing! Congratulations on your new promotion and good luck with the new position! Do you mind sharing what methods and tips worked for you with manifesting a job? I'm in college now and job seeking is the next step!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.