Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im really struggling with a case of the blues. I know it's not my depression, because it feels different. Workplace morale is so so low at the moment. Does anyone have any suggestions? I do my daily gratitude I'm exercising more. I know I'm very lucky to have my job and afford my little luxuries but I just feel so bleugh. I know I'm not living the life I desire. But I don't know what to do to change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Im really struggling with a case of the blues. I know it's not my depression, because it feels different. Workplace morale is so so low at the moment. Does anyone have any suggestions? I do my daily gratitude I'm exercising more. I know I'm very lucky to have my job and afford my little luxuries but I just feel so bleugh. I know I'm not living the life I desire. But I don't know what to do to change that.
I hear you. It’s like life gets in the way of being able to manifest.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
some thoughts to ponder and explore which popped up for me……..
What is the life you desire? What steps do you need to take to step into alignment with it?
energy goes where thought flow. ✨
what is it you are missing? Or what is it you want to let go?

so sorry you feel blue.

Reactions: 6
some thoughts to ponder and explore which popped up for me……..
What is the life you desire? What steps do you need to take to step into alignment with it?
energy goes where thought flow. ✨
what is it you are missing? Or what is it you want to let go?

so sorry you feel blue.
Honestly, I desire a loving relationship, financial freedom so I'm not stuck in a job I no longer enjoy, a loving relationship, more children, a gorgeous home.

I'm working on myself a lot but other than that & job hunting I've no idea

Reactions: 1
Is there a way I can manifest a new oven, toilet and electricity? Everything in my home is breaking.

Reactions: 1
Honestly, I desire a loving relationship, financial freedom so I'm not stuck in a job I no longer enjoy, a loving relationship, more children, a gorgeous home.

I am going to ponder what you have put. I don’t wish to give a surface response. Thank you for answering.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It could just be a fluke but I feel a bit more positive and lighter today. I played high vibrational music on my lunch break and listened to the law of attraction changed my life lady podcast (that was mentioned earlier on in the thread). It’s great. I suffer badly with anxiety and depression but I feel a lot happier today ☺

• Heart

I relate to this and your feeling blue as well so I'm sending out some virtual hugs! Especially with things like jobs, money and relationships sometimes its disheartening because it feels like its all out of reach and out of our control. I'm finding especially with Covid its really limiting my options and even thinking about it gets me more down. I wish I had some advice to offer but all I can say is I understand you and you are not alone ❤

• Heart
Anyone the last few weeks, been really emotional, angry for no reason, low in mood, tired and lacking of energy, feeling lost and alone? Not sure if this is a spiritual awakening, something to do with the moon possibly? I just dont like feeling like this?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone the last few weeks, been really emotional, angry for no reason, low in mood, tired and lacking of energy, feeling lost and alone? Not sure if this is a spiritual awakening, something to do with the moon possibly? I just dont like feeling like this?
I've felt unreasonably angry recently. I literally saw red yesterday when someone cut me up while driving and i'm normally a pretty chilled person. I've also been crying at almost anything this week.

Reactions: 4
100% and a lot of my friends have said the same

100% and a lot of my friends have said the same
Same with mine, but more along the lines of depressed, devoid of feeling/motivation and anxious rather than angry. But its interesting to see that so many people are finding themselves feeling different right now. I wonder if its just from all the stress that comes with a new year or the weather being cold and gloomy or something else entirely?

Reactions: 2
Same with mine, but more along the lines of depressed, devoid of feeling/motivation and anxious rather than angry. But its interesting to see that so many people are finding themselves feeling different right now. I wonder if its just from all the stress that comes with a new year or the weather being cold and gloomy or something else entirely?
Mt uneducated guess is the constant fear mongering from the media about food prices (thanks Jack 😒🖕🏽) the very real fear regarding utility costs plus the January blues.

This morning in work I've come across 2 pure white feathers which i know were definitely not here yesterday when I locked up. Both were found near my desk/till and I'm the only one who has been in today.

• Heart
Not to sound like a crazy planet lady 🤣 But Mercury has just been in retrograde, in short it can cause all sorts of emotional chaos. Hope everyone’s doing alright x

& definitely agree with the scaremongering, with costs rising, restrictions relaxing, all sorts of doom and gloom coupled with Mercury retrograde is awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lurker, but got to say this January has been really 💩 and an angry month, bizarre.

This morning in work I've come across 2 pure white feathers which i know were definitely not here yesterday when I locked up. Both were found near my desk/till and I'm the only one who has been in today.
Amazing. ❤
I always see that as confirmation of something, being directed to what’s meant to be or what I am desiring. Love it 🥰

Not to sound like a crazy planet lady 🤣 But Mercury has just been in retrograde, in short it can cause all sorts of emotional chaos. Hope everyone’s doing alright x

& definitely agree with the scaremongering, with costs rising, restrictions relaxing, all sorts of doom and gloom coupled with Mercury retrograde is awful.
I know right. I was angry last week, this week I have covid again- I am blaming Mercury retrograde for giving me it back 🤣🤣

• Heart
Morning all. I've been dabbling in this area recently trying to improve my mindset and been reading Noors JFDI and really enjoying it. Well, last week i put out my request to the universe for a little gift to prove it can work, and nothing amazing happened so i assumed nothing was coming just yet. Today I was just thinking about it and what I would want my 'sign' to be and I was thinking about my search for a new job - just then I had a call from someone who had been trying to reach me to offer a job interview for a position i applied for a few weeks ago and assumed nothing would come of it. They said i was their second choice to interview and their first choice had cancelled. I have an interview lined up for next week! Chalking that up as a win 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Crazy planet ladies always welcome on this thread haha I'm one too

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.