Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I’d start a thread about law of attraction / manifesting.
It’s something that I’m interested in & I definitely do think there’s something too it. But I’m definitely in the beginning stages of it and have still got limiting beliefs. Any YouTube/books recommendations?

Obviously if you’re not a fan or a believer, please keep your opinions to yourself and be respectful ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have been doing this for a few years now. I have gone from robbing Peter to pay Paul to having savings and not being short at all. All I did was change my mindset from worry and lack to counting what I DID have as blessings.

Been teaching three of my grandchildren and they are trying to get me a lottery win. they imagine me and them all happy jumping up and down with our ticket and imagine us living in an amazing house etc. Ive not won a biggie but these are my recent wins I have one ticket.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t get TOO heavily into it but when i was trying to fall pregnant I would keep the thought in my head all the time of me sitting on the couch at home, holding a baby on my arms in a white babygro. And I would focus on it so much, the sounds, smells, how calm and happy I felt, etc. And just try to send it out into the universe. I would also “speak” to my baby but inside my head, just saying that I knew they were coming and I couldn’t wait to meet them etc. It all just helped me to stay positive and focussed and feel like I was manifesting something. I had been TTC for 3 years and fell pregnant 2 months after I started manifesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I have been doing this for a few years now. I have gone from robbing Peter to pay Paul to having savings and not being short at all. All I did was change my mindset from worry and lack to counting what I DID have as blessings.

Been teaching three of my grandchildren and they are trying to get me a lottery win. they imagine me and them all happy jumping up and down with our ticket and imagine us living in an amazing house etc. Ive not won a biggie but these are my recent wins I have one ticket.
That’s amazing!! A win is still a win! My issue is letting go, when I put it out in the universe, it’s all I can think about it and get upset when it doesn’t happen after 24hrs x

I don’t get TOO heavily into it but when i was trying to fall pregnant I would keep the thought in my head all the time of me sitting on the couch at home, holding a baby on my arms in a white babygro. And I would focus on it so much, the sounds, smells, how calm and happy I felt, etc. And just try to send it out into the universe. I would also “speak” to my baby but inside my head, just saying that I knew they were coming and I couldn’t wait to meet them etc. It all just helped me to stay positive and focussed and feel like I was manifesting something. I had been TTC for 3 years and fell pregnant 2 months after I started manifesting.
Awwww I’m so happy for you!! ☺ How often did you do this? Once a night? Once a week? That’s my issue and I can’t seem to let gooo xx

Reactions: 8
You could watch the movie doc or read the book of the same name the Secret by Rhonda Byrnes to get a basic idea.

There's also Napoleon Hill's think and grow rich book.

Reactions: 10
That’s amazing!! A win is still a win! My issue is letting go, when I put it out in the universe, it’s all I can think about it and get upset when it doesn’t happen after 24hrs x

Awwww I’m so happy for you!! ☺ How often did you do this? Once a night? Once a week? That’s my issue and I can’t seem to let gooo xx
Thank you 😊 Just throughout the day when I had a few minutes free I would “chat” to my baby. And I would sit at some point every night quietly and visualise me holding it and really try to project that feeling out into the universe. People thought i was mad probably lol, but it really helped me to hold onto a positive feeling when going through the helm that is long term TTC.

Oh and I didn’t put a timescale or any pressure on myself. I just projected the feeling that this was going to happen, my baby was coming and I was so calmly sure of it and I really tried to protect that out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Don't beat yourself up about it @boomska I struggle with the same issues i.e Lack of patience and sometimes lack of confidence.
It's about believing that we are worthy of having good things manifest in our lives isn't it?
It's amazing how often the gremlin of self sabotage (also known as fear) can pop up and undermine all our better efforts isn't it?

I think the challenge is to find peace and equilibrium and that's not always easy. In my own case I come from quite a deprived area and have ancestors who have faced great poverty and the struggle for survival and it's almost like that gets hardwired into your DNA when a lack of resources and great determination is what you need and encounter that's what you also find coming true?
I.e that life is hard and hard work and I don't have enough so my central nervous system has to go into red alert (leading to all kinds of inflammation) and my body has to store unnecessary fat (cling onto it) Just in case? Just in case we encounter another famine?
So who can believe that life could be a feast of abundance after all that?
When we find it hard to let go it's nearly always the past calling us back isn't it?
Again in my own case quite literally I am a hoarder I accumulate I need proof of abundance it's like I don't trust life? Not fully anyway?
So I think their can be a lot of inner obstacles that crop up when you start on this journey of wanting maybe to be a bit more in control of your destiny and asking the universe for help?
Don't worry that's to be expected I think it's good to take an inventory of all the excess baggage and understand where that came from and if it is holding you back or not?
Not to be glib but when you step into the light you can find your darkness (shadow) becoming more obvious as well and that can be scary?
So your not alone in being uncertain or finding it difficult sometimes.
Actually I am glad that I found this thread because I was feeling the need to establish some boundaries in my life and to re start my own journey of manifesting a better reality if you will.

When I did it previously (before post natal depression and chronic fog hit me plus lockdown etc etc) with some success this book helped me.

The sacred history...How angels mystics and higher intelligence made our world.
By Jonathan Black.

See also The secret history of the world.

The book that I recently brought to hopefully reignite that flame of self belief is ..

You'll see it when you believe it....by Wayne Dwyer

Tbh there are plenty of other authors but I would use your intuition and ask yourself who feels like the most supportive or understanding author for you right now?
Good luck.❤

Also it's good that your happy for others (never underestimate that) and happiness in some form or other will come to you also.

Reactions: 9
I thought I’d start a thread about law of attraction / manifesting.
It’s something that I’m interested in & I definitely do think there’s something too it. But I’m definitely in the beginning stages of it and have still got limiting beliefs. Any YouTube/books recommendations?

Obviously if you’re not a fan or a believer, please keep your opinions to yourself and be respectful ☺
Thank you for starting this thread. I have been thinking about getting into this and I guess this is a sign! X

Reactions: 6
Yes thank you for starting this! I've considering getting into manifesting for so long but keep getting overwhelmed by all the material on it. I would really appreciate if anyone could let me know what their first steps were getting into this journey and any people/resources that helped them! Thanks everyone :)

Reactions: 5
You don't need to read books or watch 100 videos. All I did was change my mindset from lack to abundance.

Did I have a roof over my head.. yes
did I have food in my belly... yes
did I have an income coming in ... yes.

Then I was abundant and had more than so many in the 3rd world. it was like something clicked in my head. I stopped seeing my top floor flat as a curse, stopped seeing my crap diet as a curse and stopped looking at my income as crap.

If I see money on the floor I would pick it up and in my head go wooohooo YAY!!!! even if it were just a penny

Anyway as I said before things just started to change I didn't have any more income but it seemed as if I had more and now I live in an amazing village in a lovely bungalow and my income is twice what it was even though I am on disability benefits nothing has changed only my mindset.

I cut out from my life all those people who drag me down with negativity or at least not be round them so much.
You also need to help the universe to help you. if you want something start doing things to bring it to you. don't just think about it, but be proactive.
as the joke goes about the miser who thought the lord had forsaken him because he never won the lottery.. every week he cried that the lord didn't help him until finally the lord shouted "at least meet me half way and buy a ticket!! 😂

This is the video I showed the children it's simple and to the point and unlike all those out to make money off you, its very uncomplicated

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You don't need to read books or watch 100 videos. All I did was change my mindset from lack to abundance.

Then I was abundant and had more than so many in the 3rd world. it was like something clicked in my head. I stopped seeing my top floor flat as a curse, stopped seeing my crap diet as a curse and stopped looking at my income as crap.

If I see money on the floor I would pick it up and in my head go wooohooo YAY!!!! even if it were just a penny

Anyway as I said before things just started to change I didn't have any more income but it seemed as if I had more and now I live in an amazing village in a lovely bungalow and my income is twice what it was even though I am on disability benefits nothing has changed only my mindset.

I cut out from my life all those people who drag me down with negativity or at least not be round them so much.
You also need to help the universe to help you. if you want something start doing things to bring it to you. don't just think about it, but be proactive.
as the joke goes about the miser who thought the lord had forsaken him because he never won the lottery.. every week he cried that the lord didn't help him until finally the lord shouted "at least meet me half way and buy a ticket!! 😂

This is the video I showed the children it's simple and to the point and unlike all those out to make money off you, its very uncomplicated

Thank you @Purrrrrrr that is a lovely post and I personally found it very inspiring and insightful.
That's because you walk the walk you don't just talk the talk! (y)
I am so happy you found a way to access the richness of abundance through perception and gratitude.
I think that's it nail on the head absolutely the way forward.
To count your blessings to change your mindset you have shown (repeatedly) that it's possible.
I am so happy for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Thank you for this! Positive thinking and gratitude is definitely something I struggle with, especially during the pandemic when it seems like nothing is going right. I will try to work on my mindset from here on though!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you 😊 Just throughout the day when I had a few minutes free I would “chat” to my baby. And I would sit at some point every night quietly and visualise me holding it and really try to project that feeling out into the universe. People thought i was mad probably lol, but it really helped me to hold onto a positive feeling when going through the helm that is long term TTC.

Oh and I didn’t put a timescale or any pressure on myself. I just projected the feeling that this was going to happen, my baby was coming and I was so calmly sure of it and I really tried to protect that out.
Awww that was sooo lovely to read!! Thank you for what you did ☺

Thank you for starting this thread. I have been thinking about getting into this and I guess this is a sign! X
It’s ok, happy manifesting ☺ Xx

Yes thank you for starting this! I've considering getting into manifesting for so long but keep getting overwhelmed by all the material on it. I would really appreciate if anyone could let me know what their first steps were getting into this journey and any people/resources that helped them! Thanks everyone :)
it’s okay happy manifesting ☺ There’s loads of things on YouTube, podcasts and book etc!

Reactions: 4
it’s okay happy manifesting ☺ There’s loads of things on YouTube, podcasts and book etc!
Are there any specific podcasts or Youtubers you recommend? I found a podcast or two about it but none of them really lay out the first steps for beginners which was part of what was overwhelming to me. But maybe thats bc everyone's journey is different?

Reactions: 3

this was very insightful and stripes it right back to the basic! Xx

Are there any specific podcasts or Youtubers you recommend? I found a podcast or two about it but none of them really lay out the first steps for beginners which was part of what was overwhelming to me. But maybe thats bc everyone's journey is different?
Funnily enough, I wanted to go back to basics and went searching and found this podcast & this episode & she’s from the U.K. which I like because she talks no BS and typical British humour!
C9640C1E-5298-4AF1-A5F5-A355BC090C3A.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
this was very insightful and stripes it right back to the basic! Xx

Funnily enough, I wanted to go back to basics and went searching and found this podcast & this episode & she’s from the U.K. which I like because she talks no BS and typical British humour! View attachment 823702
Thank you so much! I will listen to that! :)

Reactions: 3
Has anyone tried scripting and had any success? As in actually writing things down? I have heard of people writing a letter to someone or to the universe as if its already happened. I would to hear some success stories for motivation! :) or even just thoughts on it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.