Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is your sister maybe conflicted or sceptical?
Looking for Answers but maybe not confident enough to fully believe?

I had a look online, and I found these articles, which I found quite interesting, I don't know if it will help or not, but it does seem as if she could (with time) open up to the possibility of starting to create her own happiness.

https://www.michaellosier.com/blog/...t-law-of-attraction-is-working-in-their-lives

https://adaringadventure.com/a-guide-to-the-law-of-attraction-for-skeptics/.

Also

Yes I agree @oddsock17 that's a good suggestion and something that I tried myself with some success (inspired by reading one of your previous posts.
Thank you, I shall send them on

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My sister is looking for books/podcasts to help with "Happiness within who I am and what I will become x" (direct quote) any suggestions? She's looking for woowoo LOA help
There is a book called “Why Woo-Woo Works” the author is great I’ve read a couple of his books. I’ve not listened to this one yet, it’s on Hayhouse audio app which you can trial for 30 days free or the the kindle is £1.33 on Amazon. There is a chapter on LOA in the book as I screenshot it the time was 111! ✨

I found this on YouTube:

1085D6AA-DC57-4F5D-A15C-DDCF4ADEB3AF.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you. My action has been buying lottery tickets🙄 and investing in premium bonds! I Really want to look at the stock market but feel totally overwhelmed.
I Can't wait to learn more.
I would really recommend the youtube channels the humble penny and nicola at the frugal cottage if you want to get into investing.

I started last year and wish I had started sooner. I go for stocks that are relatively safe and companies people will always need. My second largest holding is Tesco and I just buy with whatever spare money I have which does add up. I haven't been keeping track of this years dividends but last year was just over £72. Only invest money you are happy to leave untouched for a while though and make sure you have an emergency fund first.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I would really recommend the youtube channels the humble penny and nicola at the frugal cottage if you want to get into investing.

I started last year and wish I had started sooner. I go for stocks that are relatively safe and companies people will always need. My second largest holding is Tesco and I just buy with whatever spare money I have which does add up. I haven't been keeping track of this years dividends but last year was just over £72. Only invest money you are happy to leave untouched for a while though and make sure you have an emergency fund first.
How do you get into it though? Sorry to jump in but I was looking at investing in stocks and shares, but haven't the foggiest on what to do. Do you just type shares in tesco on google or something? 😬😬
My husband does the crypto thing and I just dont have a clue.
Another way to show the universe you're not lacking money and encourage the universe to give you more, is to save money. Even if it's a tenner in a savings account, you will be raising your vibration that you are happy and proud to have saved money each month. So every month i plan to save £50 or there abouts, depending how much overtime I do. Ive also made a plan to sort my finances out (I owe 17k on various credit cards, overdrafts and loans 🙈) the more I pay off, the more I raise my vibration and hopefully the more the universe will give me 🤷‍♀️ I've also addressed (hopefully) my issues with spending. I spend because im bored, I have no fulfilment in my life, not much too look forward to, the same sh*t different day and I don't do anything for me. My life is my children, my job and housework! I used to love the gym but barely have the time, so now im making time for me. This is why I spend for a few minutes of happiness and now its spiralled out of control..

I spend because im bored, I have no fulfilment in my life, not much too look forward to, the same sh*t different day and I don't do anything for me. My life is my children, my job and housework! I used to love the gym but barely have the time, so now im making time for me. This is why I spend for a few minutes of happiness and now its spiralled out of control..
I completely relate to this, one thing I'm trying to do is plan more fun things. Like I've always wanted to go to my towns flower shoe but never do, so I'm gonna go this year. I've booked to go to a van gogh exhibit that's coming to town etc x

There is a book called “Why Woo-Woo Works” the author is great I’ve read a couple of his books. I’ve not listened to this one yet, it’s on Hayhouse audio app which you can trial for 30 days free or the the kindle is £1.33 on Amazon. There is a chapter on LOA in the book as I screenshot it the time was 111! ✨

I found this on YouTube:

View attachment 1074919
Thank you so much

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've had quite a positive month. I've been mostly chilled about everything and it's going good! Been entering many online comps and won more than I expected to. Had a refund from my former shared ownership contract which paid off a bill AND I treated myself to a little designer purse I wanted (which I also managed to get cheaper). Trialling a business (technically MLM type) but its something I use so I'm not massively bothered if it takes off or not - normally I'd have mad anxiety about it but I'm all for if it happens then it was supposed to, if it doesn't I got a bargain on stuff I'm using daily anyway! 😀

The letting go of the outcome side really has changed how I feel, and I'm more chilled than I used to be ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How do you get into it though? Sorry to jump in but I was looking at investing in stocks and shares, but haven't the foggiest on what to do. Do you just type shares in tesco on google or something? 😬😬
My husband does the crypto thing and I just dont have a clue.
Another way to show the universe you're not lacking money and encourage the universe to give you more, is to save money. Even if it's a tenner in a savings account, you will be raising your vibration that you are happy and proud to have saved money each month. So every month i plan to save £50 or there abouts, depending how much overtime I do. Ive also made a plan to sort my finances out (I owe 17k on various credit cards, overdrafts and loans 🙈) the more I pay off, the more I raise my vibration and hopefully the more the universe will give me 🤷‍♀️ I've also addressed (hopefully) my issues with spending. I spend because im bored, I have no fulfilment in my life, not much too look forward to, the same sh*t different day and I don't do anything for me. My life is my children, my job and housework! I used to love the gym but barely have the time, so now im making time for me. This is why I spend for a few minutes of happiness and now its spiralled out of control..
You need a platform. I have accounts with both Vanguard (ISA) and Freetrade (General) . Prefer freetrade as you can still buy Vanguards funds, but they're both super easy to use.

https://freetrade.io/

You do just literally type the company name and it pops up with a buy price. Prices do fluctuate and everything is low at the moment, don't go into it if you know you won't be able to tolerate seeing "losses of £27" or more. Go slow too, make sure you do read up and understand. I would recommend premium bonds too if you wanted something safer.

I personally noticed that the times I have given tips, nothing major just under £3 to the Tesco delivery guy or pizza delivery person. I always get more back in one way then I gave away. I gave £2 my dad messaged me to give me £20.

Reactions: 3
Anyone doing the manifestation babe week long challange?
If not, you can still join by googling manifestation Babe and signing up, it’s free.

• Heart
I’m having a really hard time getting into a positive mindset.
I’m also self sabotaging really hard! So today I’ve had a look at manifestation babe’s page and decided I’m probably too old to be starting now 😂
However, I’m going take the baby step of buying a pretty book to start journaling in from today and I will not write anything negative in it!

• Heart
Anyone else feel stuck lately? Like stuck in your relationship, career etc... and just not knowing where to start?

Reactions: 10
I’m having a really hard time getting into a positive mindset.
I’m also self sabotaging really hard! So today I’ve had a look at manifestation babe’s page and decided I’m probably too old to be starting now 😂
However, I’m going take the baby step of buying a pretty book to start journaling in from today and I will not write anything negative in it!
Never too old…….

Anyone else feel stuck lately? Like stuck in your relationship, career etc... and just not knowing where to start?
Yup, but stepping up to clear the blocks

Reactions: 1
Same, feel like I've been doing the lip service but not the work
Yes to this especially! I believe manifestation can work and it would help me feel better about myself but I struggle with how to get started and then get overwhelmed and then go back into a pattern of self deprecating thoughts and words. It's a hard cycle to get out of

I know what I want it's the how I'm struggling with. I want financial freedom to leave my job, I want to find my soulmate, get married, have more children. I just seen stuck. My life is stagnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think I’m in the mindset of not wanting to ask, if that makes sense? I know want I would like, but I feel like I’m greedy with asking for it, and that others deserve more.

And then I get fixated on the ‘letting go’ bit, as I keep wishing for what I need (pay my rent), which doesn’t help. I have been practising gratitude, which even if good things aren’t yet pouring into my life, I do feel happier and it can’t hurt.

• Heart
you can catch the replay of the lives Manifestation Babe did in her Instagram feed. So far she is the only person o have come across that has managed to make certain elements sink in and I can feel it on a deeper level. An Embodied level beyond the cognitive.
I’m not some young hip thing either 🤣😂🤣
if she doesn’t resonate, find the person who does, because it makes all the difference.
one of the biggest things coming up for me is around worth.
we need to tap into a place of worth to cultivate our desires.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I bought the one line a day journal but haven't been writing my affirmations for the past 8 days as I had hoped. Still just write one or two things I was grateful for.

Just haven't been feeling so great either.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.