Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd quite like to start writing down one gratitude each day and figured I could do it here and others could join in too if they wanted?

Today I'm grateful for the changing seasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm very, very grateful indeed that I turned my life around four years ago by getting regular work at a really nice place after long-term unemployment

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As a disabled person I am very grateful for the good days get

This morning I woke up with extra energy and deep cleaned the bathroom and kitchen. All before 6:30 ❤

Later today my daughter will be dropping off three of my grandchildren for a double sleepover. I am grateful I am still able to look after them and we have such a great and funny time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today I am grateful that my Christmas holidays have started 🥳 I'm so burnt out so this break is gonna do me good

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today I am grateful for my beautiful house, warmth and food and to live in a nice neighbourhood.

Reactions: 2
I am so grateful that a lovely young lady who rescued my beautiful amazing dog from the people I had rehomed him with after the mum passed away. tracked me down to let me know he was safe, healthy and well.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am grateful for the rain. I have just come back from walking my dog. In the light rain and it was very calming and soothing for my soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm grateful for being in a mood to crack on with my cleaning as my house is a mess and it stresses me out when I don't keep on top of it

Reactions: 6
I am grateful that I woke up feeling healthy today! The past few days, I have been feeling rough after my booster and finally feel like I can sort the house out before Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Grateful for my job and my current boss. There's a bit of a pickle going on atm but she approached me about how she may solve itnif it comes to it, without me even asking for it. Feels nice to know that you're not going to resort to pleas and arguing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oops! It's been a couple days but today I'm grateful to have extra time in my day again to spend on things that make me happy like baking! I'm also grateful my baking turned out good because it doesn't always haha!

• Heart
I am grateful for seeing old friends yesterday, for my sister who babysat for me and I'm grated today has been a good day

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.