Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For sure! The advice on this is super contradictory. Its always "You won't find anyone if you don't go out and make an active effort" or "You need to learn to let go and work on yourself and the person will find their way to you" and its like okay so?! What do I actually do then?

Thats amazing! Congratulations on your new promotion and good luck with the new position! Do you mind sharing what methods and tips worked for you with manifesting a job? I'm in college now and job seeking is the next step!
I literally made a list of things I wanted to achieve starting with the job then underneath I wrote once I have this job I want to progress to manager. 2 months later I have it.
I never thought it possible as the previous manager had been in the position 15 years, I couldn’t believe it when he gave his notice, I went straight in and asked if I could apply. Jobs mine. Obviously as well as writing down that I wanted it I told myself how grateful I was for the job I already had and worked hard at what I was doing. Still feel it was meant to be that the other manager is leaving after so long,
write down everything you want to achieve however small and read it regularly telling yourself it will happen and it will. I even wrote down silly little things such as decorate my bedroom and get a new sofa etc as at the time I couldn’t afford them but I really wanted them once it’s written down you will achieve it. I also have a very positive outlook on things and am grateful for what I have.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I literally made a list of things I wanted to achieve starting with the job then underneath I wrote once I have this job I want to progress to manager. 2 months later I have it.
I never thought it possible as the previous manager had been in the position 15 years, I couldn’t believe it when he gave his notice, I went straight in and asked if I could apply. Jobs mine. Obviously as well as writing down that I wanted it I told myself how grateful I was for the job I already had and worked hard at what I was doing. Still feel it was meant to be that the other manager is leaving after so long,
write down everything you want to achieve however small and read it regularly telling yourself it will happen and it will. I even wrote down silly little things such as decorate my bedroom and get a new sofa etc as at the time I couldn’t afford them but I really wanted them once it’s written down you will achieve it. I also have a very positive outlook on things and am grateful for what I have.
I am going to do this.

Reactions: 3
Hi Has anyone done Noor Hibbert's free 5day manifestation course?
I did and its what got me into her work. I do love her academy and as @Thank(space)you said alot is focused on money/business but you can easily adapt it to whatever area of your life. Goal setting covers every area. Most of the work is digging deep and removing blocks for whatever your story/goal is so it's all easily adaptable and just make it fit to your situation.

It's definitely worth a watch. Her energy is amazing

Reactions: 1
Talking about winning the lottery with you all the other day (I won a fiver every week for 6 weeks) I won the lottery the other night £2.90!!!! 😂😂😂😂
Not exactly life changing but none the less im grateful

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope you don't mind an extra person joining in. I haven't actively manifested in the past but have very much lived by the motto "what's meant for you won't pass you by", most notable, a lovely house in my dream village when I was heavily pregnant and facing homelessness. However, lately, I've been in such a negative mindset and had a few 'knocks' to my confidence.

I've got an important interview coming up later this week for a place on a course that I am desperate for a place on - but I can't get rid of that negative niggly feeling and wondered if anyone had any tips or advice? I'd be so grateful!

Reactions: 8
Thank you! I have signed up for the free workshop. Just was worried if it would be suitable for me. Not business minded at all, I'm trying to manifest millions 🤣 (why not). However love my minimum wage job as a sen assistant and wouldn't want to do anything else. Most of the money manifesting courses I go on are aimed at business owners, or network marketers. I also hate social media so am never going to get money through that.

Reactions: 4
Thank you! I have signed up for the free workshop. Just was worried if it would be suitable for me. Not business minded at all, I'm trying to manifest millions 🤣 (why not). However love my minimum wage job as a sen assistant and wouldn't want to do anything else. Most of the money manifesting courses I go on are aimed at business owners, or network marketers. I also hate social media so am never going to get money through that.
With manifesting, you have to take the action in the physical world too - which the bootcamp will cover. This may not be a business but its not a case of wishing for money and it will appear out of the sky type scenario but what action you could take to help it manifest.

Reactions: 4
With manifesting, you have to take the action in the physical world too - which the bootcamp will cover. This may not be a business but its not a case of wishing for money and it will appear out of the sky type scenario but what action you could take to help it manifest.
Thank you. My action has been buying lottery tickets🙄 and investing in premium bonds! I Really want to look at the stock market but feel totally overwhelmed.
I Can't wait to learn more.

Thank you. My action has been buying lottery tickets🙄 and investing in premium bonds! I Really want to look at the stock market but feel totally overwhelmed.
I Can't wait to learn more.
Yeah Noor will say about the lottery and that it's not reaaaaallly taking action lol I've seen a few random bootcamps pop up about stocks but the one I briefly watched was saying about investing £300+ a month or so. Action could even be things like having a clearout/selling bits, have you got any skills you could "sell" etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My sister is looking for books/podcasts to help with "Happiness within who I am and what I will become x" (direct quote) any suggestions? She's looking for woowoo LOA help

My sister is looking for books/podcasts to help with "Happiness within who I am and what I will become x" (direct quote) any suggestions? She's looking for woowoo LOA help
"woowoo LOA?"
Is this your opinion or hers?
If hers then LoA will not work for her. If yours then I can't imagine you'll get a lot of help as all of us on here believe in LoA

"woowoo LOA?"
Is this your opinion or hers?
If hers then LoA will not work for her. If yours then I can't imagine you'll get a lot of help as all of us on here believe in LoA
Hers, I'm a fan of LoA. Hence me being on this thread and doing courses etc 😊 didn't mean to offend.

• Heart
Hers, I'm a fan of LoA. Hence me being on this thread and doing courses etc 😊 didn't mean to offend.
Ah okay lol, sorry. I think she needs to maybe do some meditation on alignment. It can be difficult to believe in something you can't see/feel/hear but it definitely won't work if that's her opinion. It's hard enough when you do believe and you're constantly putting it into action and things don't change right away. The Secret is a good place to start

• Heart
Ah okay lol, sorry. I think she needs to maybe do some meditation on alignment. It can be difficult to believe in something you can't see/feel/hear but it definitely won't work if that's her opinion. It's hard enough when you do believe and you're constantly putting it into action and things don't change right away. The Secret is a good place to start
Thank you, I'll suggest it to her. All of my LoA/manifesting work has been around money and finding love so not very helpful for her

Reactions: 1
Thank you, I'll suggest it to her. All of my LoA/manifesting work has been around money and finding love so not very helpful for her
Yeah I'm the same. If I come across anything I'll report back here. Affirmations are also good, there will probably be quite specific ones for happiness. But meditations/hypnosis on YouTube are great even as a temporary mood booster

• Heart
Is your sister maybe conflicted or sceptical?
Looking for Answers but maybe not confident enough to fully believe?

I had a look online, and I found these articles, which I found quite interesting, I don't know if it will help or not, but it does seem as if she could (with time) open up to the possibility of starting to create her own happiness.

https://www.michaellosier.com/blog/...t-law-of-attraction-is-working-in-their-lives

https://adaringadventure.com/a-guide-to-the-law-of-attraction-for-skeptics/.

Also
Yeah I'm the same. If I come across anything I'll report back here. Affirmations are also good, there will probably be quite specific ones for happiness. But meditations/hypnosis on YouTube are great even as a temporary mood booster
Yes I agree @oddsock17 that's a good suggestion and something that I tried myself with some success (inspired by reading one of your previous posts.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.