Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Annie revealed the gender of Lauryn’s baby to ruin the chance of her making as much money on a magazine deal/ reveal and I’m so pleased with her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

To cat lady

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Annie’s going to be Mrs Walker, while tragic Lauryn is just an Ibiza stalker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Spider12

VIP Member
I can’t get over the sisters saying they are biting their tongue. Over what?! Your sister breaking up a relationship? Regardless of whether they had just split, she knows exactly what she’s done. Horrible, vile girl. The changing mat with baby Walker on aswell, I was wetting myself. She was a cheap shag and I bet Kyles not even met the baby!

Reactions: 40

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
I saw her and her terrible sisters out on the opening night of Cirque nightclub in Manchester and some nuage brunch event she was plugging for dear life all over insta, I think ‘the miracle’ (!) or ‘it’ as she is fondly referring to the baby as, was conceived around about then. Walker was actually trying to pull loads of different birds into the booth so I assume Goodman was beer goggles o’clock runner up prize at 3am kick out, LOL. Needless to say, on the club night they were all hanging around the ballers private curtained booth to sniff out some meal ticket D, more than likely because her benefit scam came to an end! She’s so desperate, I actually cannot deal. He’s a fool for not only betraying beautiful Annie (she’s meant to be a really nice girl in real life) BUT also not bagging up and as a result, being stuck associated to that short dumpy lard arse for the next 18 years!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Maybe she can’t afford her own house, or is old fashioned and won’t move out until she is married? My little cousin is 34 and still lives with her parents because she isn’t married!
Old fashioned? She banged a footballer to get pregnant and sponge off him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
I don’t blame Annie at all, I would probably do the same if I was in her shoes. Why shouldn’t she marry him?! She’s already lived through the continuous embarrassment of him betraying her, they’ve got 3 kids and now he’s had another one with a one night stand trollop, I think this is a very strategic and smart move of Annie. She doesn’t and she walks away with practically nothing. She can rub Lauryn’s nose in it and ‘steal her thunder’ whilst being able to take Kyle to the cleaners should she wish to. I am sure it will allow Annie more power and control over the Lauryn situation - stepmum just to piss her off? Yes please! Present should visits happen? Yes please! Kazumping her every time she does a stupid ‘photo shoot’ or post? Yes please! This is great, I’m here for the ride 🍿🐸☕

p.s - does anyone think that she might have not revealed yet (aside from potential legal obligations / securing photo shoot etc) because the baby had bad baby acne?! She mentioned a few times it was really bad...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m not a Lauryn mega fan before I get hate- but why is 99% of the hate on her including in the papers, the narrative seems to be that Lauryn is 100% to blame when that dirt bag of a man is the one who was in a relationship with three kids 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Because she had unprotected sex with a man who she knew was in a relationship and had children. Its morally wrong and shes the type of skip rat who would be the first to cry victim if she was in Annie’s position. As a society we need to stop normalising this kind of behaviour, its not ok to knowingly homewreck. Im sorry but its disgusting, shes to blame as much as he is in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Harry

Chatty Member
As previously said I can’t believe she had fertility problems and then bam bags a footballer for a night and ends up pregnant. She would be the type to be on her back legs in the air and pillows under her ass, he would ask what she was doing and she would say she’s just getting comfortable....yeah for the next 18 years child support 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Casperron

VIP Member
Her and her sister have newborn babies-both first time mums. Why are they making out like they’re parenting gurus? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Lauryn should actually just start telling us about things she’s actually an expert on, like how to commit fraud? I’m always looking to make a bit of extra money in my spare time

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Moe

VIP Member
Thank you Gingercream think I am going to enjoy this thread.
Ok let’s start Lauren lives in Portslade with her mum and younger sister Amelia. Amelia wants to be famous too she wrote an article in the Sun a while back.
Lauren totters off to Chloe’s fiancé’s house when she wants to do photos to give the impression of a lavish lifestyle. The first photo of the baby was taken on Chloe’s bed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Lala66

I’m defending Annie on this one, as a girls girl I wouldn’t ever dream of meeting someone on a night out telling them I’m loyal a girls girl exchange numbers & then a few months later go and get myself pregnant by the man who I was slagging off! Anyone that sticks up for lauryn is an idiot how can you not even think it’s wrong on so many levels! What lauryn is doing is taunting Annie think how the woman must feel she’s been with him for 11 years 3 kids and lost a baby just weeks before her boyfriend got someone else pregnant!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Lauryn’s sister has had her baby and at the end of her comment on her post actually put “We love you so much baby girl, love from Auntie Lauryn & Cousin Baby Walker.” Couldn’t she have just put cousin? Strange woman.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I havent said Annie is a saint, but at the end of the day as a woman with children myself I know how I would feel if my partner cheated on me and got someone else pregnant. I cant not feel sympathy for her. Whether they were separated briefly I dont know but its still very wreckless of a man to go around having unprotected sex with women knowing what the potential consequences could be. I cant condone that. And I cant condone Lauryn acting like mother earth all over instagram. Annie said in that article last night that Lauryn had taunted her continuously and I can believe that. Just now Chloe has posted about babies looking like their dads and Lauryn straight away comments saying her baby does. Its childish and pathetic. It truly disgusts me how some women behave and treat other women. Shes a desperate thirsty girl who thinks shes earned herself a meal ticket.

• Heart

Gingercream

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she is so up herself. She’s a convicted benefit cheat, has no morals and thinks the world owes her a favour!

• Wow
  • Heart
Can we all agree that Lauryn is a Just a vile human.

Oh hi baby girl as I know you have nothing better to do than read this while you squeeze your tits squirting your magical tit juice and close your eyes wishing it was another footballer falling for your " I can't have babies" bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can we all ask this question. Who's the money grabber here? Cause Annie knows Kyle has been cheating on her for ten years non stop. She still birthed three children from him. Took him back after he shagged that Laura Brown in the back of their FAMILY car where their children sit. And then even took him back after he fathered a child with Lauren. Let's all ask this question clearly if Annie has taken him back she has absolutely no self respect and is clearly staying for the lifestyle and handbags. The blame should be on Kyle and Kyle only. Kyle slept with the prostitues on lockdown yet he seems to be unmarked in all of this.
HI LAURYN

• Haha
Reactions: 28