Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she had unprotected sex with a man who she knew was in a relationship and had children. Its morally wrong and shes the type of skip rat who would be the first to cry victim if she was in Annie’s position. As a society we need to stop normalising this kind of behaviour, its not ok to knowingly homewreck. Im sorry but its disgusting, shes to blame as much as he is in my opinion.
I never said she wasn’t to blame for a second, they are BOTH just as much to blame, she’s totally wrong in what she did but so is he 100%- I never said she wasn’t to blame

Reactions: 3
I never said she wasn’t to blame for a second, they are BOTH just as much to blame, she’s totally wrong in what she did but so is he 100%- I never said she wasn’t to blame
Yes thats what I said, shes just as much to blame as him. I dont think the article in the Sun paints him as innocent so im not sure why you think she’s getting all the heat. Hes had plenty of bad press. Lauryn wants to be portrayed as some innocent party but that’s never going to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why the duck is her sister bathing her newborn baby every night!? God almighty, both as thick as tit! Can’t stand them & if she calls her child ‘LITTLE UN’ one more time!!! Pair of clowns

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m not a Lauryn mega fan before I get hate- but why is 99% of the hate on her including in the papers, the narrative seems to be that Lauryn is 100% to blame when that dirt bag of a man is the one who was in a relationship with three kids 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She still knew he was worth someone etc. Shes just as much to blame.

Reactions: 4
Iv just read an article Annie has done in the sun, I have to say I’m feeling absolutely heartbroken for Annie. Kyle has lost a classy & well grounded girl. To fool around with a cheap tart like goodman
Not a fan of the goodmans at all! But selling your private tit to the Sun is not classy, Annie looks hard faced to me, kyle obviously has a type...

Reactions: 9
Not a fan of the goodmans at all! But selling your private tit to the Sun is not classy, Annie looks hard faced to me, kyle obviously has a type...
Of all the papers to sell your story had to be that awful rag

Reactions: 5
I havent said Annie is a saint, but at the end of the day as a woman with children myself I know how I would feel if my partner cheated on me and got someone else pregnant. I cant not feel sympathy for her. Whether they were separated briefly I dont know but its still very wreckless of a man to go around having unprotected sex with women knowing what the potential consequences could be. I cant condone that. And I cant condone Lauryn acting like mother earth all over instagram. Annie said in that article last night that Lauryn had taunted her continuously and I can believe that. Just now Chloe has posted about babies looking like their dads and Lauryn straight away comments saying her baby does. Its childish and pathetic. It truly disgusts me how some women behave and treat other women. Shes a desperate thirsty girl who thinks shes earned herself a meal ticket.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I havent said Annie is a saint, but at the end of the day as a woman with children myself I know how I would feel if my partner cheated on me and got someone else pregnant. I cant not feel sympathy for her. Whether they were separated briefly I dont know but its still very wreckless of a man to go around having unprotected sex with women knowing what the potential consequences could be. I cant condone that. And I cant condone Lauryn acting like mother earth all over instagram. Annie said in that article last night that Lauryn had taunted her continuously and I can believe that. Just now Chloe has posted about babies looking like their dads and Lauryn straight away comments saying her baby does. Its childish and pathetic. It truly disgusts me how some women behave and treat other women. Shes a desperate thirsty girl who thinks shes earned herself a meal ticket.
100% This! Calling Annie out for selling her story? I’d do more to that walking diseased vagina, than tell my story for a few quid. The Goodman sisters are Actual parasites, the whole family. It takes a certain kind to wreck (albeit a pretty wrecked one) a home with kids in it. Surely selling bloody bead bracelets to woman desperate to get pregnant tells you all you want to know. And now she’s the mummy guru with her 3 minute old baby 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m defending Annie on this one, as a girls girl I wouldn’t ever dream of meeting someone on a night out telling them I’m loyal a girls girl exchange numbers & then a few months later go and get myself pregnant by the man who I was slagging off! Anyone that sticks up for lauryn is an idiot how can you not even think it’s wrong on so many levels! What lauryn is doing is taunting Annie think how the woman must feel she’s been with him for 11 years 3 kids and lost a baby just weeks before her boyfriend got someone else pregnant!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I can understand Annie wanting to give her side of the story but regarding the Sun it is questionable but where else can she go? There was something else today to do with Rebecca Vardy and Colleen Rooney don’t think that was advisable.
As to the Ibiza holiday that is interesting he could have invited Lauren out there but then Annie decided to go too.
Still think LaurEn is and was always a scumbag.

Reactions: 7
Why is this bleeping scrounger still insisting on using the black emoji for her baby? Her baby is not black!! Also it’s been weeks and I still cannot fathom the fact that this dumb witch is actually selling BEADS to help women get pregnant? How stupid do you need to be to buy these things, then again maybe people are willing to try anything but in my opinion if you are buying a bracelet to try and help your fertility then you are not right in the head 🥴

Reactions: 16
And another thing, ive got friends who have fertility issues, these are women who have been through years and years of investigations and fertility treatment. Infertility is a cruel thing to endure, the absolute desperation to just have a baby knows no limits. This girl now trying to profit from an extremely vulnerable group just boils my blood. I cant believe the brass neck of her, how could you even do it? She is absolute scum for selling those bracelets, she knows how desperate these women are and she’s completely taking advantage. £35 is a joke.

Reactions: 24
💯 agree with this! That comment about looking like the Dads. Nasty piece of work, she knows exactly what she is doing. Why even mention it, I’d be so ashamed after what I’d done. Especially as he doesn’t want anything to do with her 😂 so cringeworthy!

Reactions: 16
💯 agree with this! That comment about looking like the Dads. Nasty piece of work, she knows exactly what she is doing. Why even mention it, I’d be so ashamed after what I’d done. Especially as he doesn’t want anything to do with her 😂 so cringeworthy!
Exactly!! Do you know what, if the girl genuinely thought she had fertility problems and couldn’t have children then good for her for going it alone, if I thought I had fertility problems and then became unexpectedly pregnant id do the same. What I cant understand is why broadcast who the father is? Why openly admit you were sniffing around a footballer whilst wearing a ‘fertility bracelet’? Wouldn’t you be ashamed to admit this? And lets be honest, this girl wouldnt be shouting from the rooftops who the dad is, or naming her baby ‘baby Walker’ if he was just a normal bloke. Shes a disgrace. She cant just be happy to have her miracle baby, she wants the attention/fame etc of having a footballers baby. He created that life with her whether he likes it or not, he should definitely pay for that child, why could she not have a bit of dignity and respect for herself and his other children and keep it all private.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And another thing, ive got friends who have fertility issues, these are women who have been through years and years of investigations and fertility treatment. Infertility is a cruel thing to endure, the absolute desperation to just have a baby knows no limits. This girl now trying to profit from an extremely vulnerable group just boils my blood. I cant believe the brass neck of her, how could you even do it? She is absolute scum for selling those bracelets, she knows how desperate these women are and she’s completely taking advantage. £35 is a joke.
It’s honestly awful! To be fair I know a lot of people are desperate and will try anything and Lauryn knows this. She’s a scumbag.

Reactions: 11
The Baby might look like his Dad but at this rate he will only know that by looking at public photos of his Dad online! Lauryn is a disgrace, she purposely got pregnant knowing that she wasn’t in a secure relationship and that’s on her. I feel for her Son that he will have all this to read about and unravel when he’s older.

Reactions: 11
Exactly!! Do you know what, if the girl genuinely thought she had fertility problems and couldn’t have children then good for her for going it alone, if I thought I had fertility problems and then became unexpectedly pregnant id do the same. What I cant understand is why broadcast who the father is? Why openly admit you were sniffing around a footballer whilst wearing a ‘fertility bracelet’? Wouldn’t you be ashamed to admit this? And lets be honest, this girl wouldnt be shouting from the rooftops who the dad is, or naming her baby ‘baby Walker’ if he was just a normal bloke. Shes a disgrace. She cant just be happy to have her miracle baby, she wants the attention/fame etc of having a footballers baby. He created that life with her whether he likes it or not, he should definitely pay for that child, why could she not have a bit of dignity and respect for herself and his other children and keep it all private.
Totally agree! And I’m not excusing what he did at all, he is a vile pig aswell. But as a woman to go for another womans man when they have children. Absolute slapper 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This family have no shame no scruples no ethics no money just wannabe fame whores not caring how they hurt people along the way.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.