Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cacaca

I don’t even understand how someone like her is even worth a magazine deal. She’s ‘famous’ for absolutely nothing and the whole drama with the baby’s father is not going to endear her to many at all. Says it all that the first post since the birth was an ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Clarity456

VIP Member
That girl was on a pregnancy mission and condom or not she was getting knocked up.
They were single consenting adults when the baby was conceived.
[/QUOTE]
Nope they were on holiday as a family the end of June. Previous to that was his other affair but having time apart after after finding out doesn’t equal single.
[/QUOTE]

Fucking THIS!!! 👏💯💯💯💯💯

It was more than likely a one night stand let's be real, but even if it was a very short "relationship" 🙄 (fling) the baby was conceived in July 2019 and he was on a family holiday with his girlfriend Annie and children on 29th June 2019.....

Would any decent self respecting girl be sleeping with someone with Kyle Walkers reputation without a condom when he'd only been "split up" from his baby mama and partner of ten years for 3 weeks......

Reactions: 21

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
Love how Annie confirmed in the interview that kyle said "he'd had a one night stand and she'd got pregnant" 🥴

Yet remember real life secret wag 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ claiming "her husband had told her kyle had took Lauryn on holiday and that's where and when she'd got pregnant" 🙄 😂😂 😂 😂 I've said it before and I'll say it again deffo one night in a travelodge and LaurYYYns adamant it was a "holiday" 🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet she puts rabbits in saucepans as well 😂
It wasn’t even one night, she’d be lucky! It was probably the end of a club night at beer goggles o’clock... 3/4 hours in the Lowry hotel then off she trots back to her own room at the holiday inn to handstand for about an hour, make sure that ‘miracle baby’ really happens. Wouldn’t even put it past her to take the condom and turkey baste herself... have a feeling Walker didn’t bag up though.

• Haha
  • Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I thought that about Annie joining Tattle. We are all definitely team Annie here 🙌🏻
Annie’s definitely not whiter than white herself but even I can appreciate her outing the gender of Lauryn’s baby before she could. The way she refers to it as ‘our baby’ even when she’s nothing to do with Kyle is the cringiest thing ever 🤢

I am also pretty sure that suggesting to wear a fertility bracelet made out of god knows what recycled glass from crushed coke bottles washed up on the beaches of Southend isn't the best "advice" to try to conceive.

• Haha
  • Wow

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I havent said Annie is a saint, but at the end of the day as a woman with children myself I know how I would feel if my partner cheated on me and got someone else pregnant. I cant not feel sympathy for her. Whether they were separated briefly I dont know but its still very wreckless of a man to go around having unprotected sex with women knowing what the potential consequences could be. I cant condone that. And I cant condone Lauryn acting like mother earth all over instagram. Annie said in that article last night that Lauryn had taunted her continuously and I can believe that. Just now Chloe has posted about babies looking like their dads and Lauryn straight away comments saying her baby does. Its childish and pathetic. It truly disgusts me how some women behave and treat other women. Shes a desperate thirsty girl who thinks shes earned herself a meal ticket.
100% This! Calling Annie out for selling her story? I’d do more to that walking diseased vagina, than tell my story for a few quid. The Goodman sisters are Actual parasites, the whole family. It takes a certain kind to wreck (albeit a pretty wrecked one) a home with kids in it. Surely selling bloody bead bracelets to woman desperate to get pregnant tells you all you want to know. And now she’s the mummy guru with her 3 minute old baby 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Belulah

VIP Member
This is a miracle baby. A baby she never thought she would have. Yet baby is not important enough to be referred to as “she” or “he” only “it” or Baby Walker. Headlines are far more important then that little boy. Annie has revealed all. Far more classy for Lauryn to say “Yes, he’s a boy and his name is...” or not even publish the name but dressing him in pink just underlines what Lauryn’s priorities are.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
Right girls be serious here: say you didn’t go to Uni not college and your stuck in a shit minimum wage job and the only way to get out of it is to either go to Uni and study for at least 4 years and still be skint whilst studying, OR you sleep with a premiership footballer and get pregnant to him and you know that his wages will take care of you for the next 18 years, it bears your dead end job so, truthfully what would you do?!

They remind me of guys at school who only fancied the utterly stunning girls and because you weren’t one of them then they basically told you so to your face, this is what I’m reminded of with footballers, I don’t know any but I just don’t like anything I read about them at all.
I’d shag the baller BUT only if he was married and had children, it would be a life long ambition to get my own thread on tattle and to have you lot digging me out #honoured

Plus I am sooooo ready to flog them ear pods on the gram with my own personalised discount code 💅

@reallifesecretwag you keep saying you know stuff but ain’t giving us shit, the carrot you’re dangling is rotten p.s - did baby walker get down ok? Hope he’s sound asleep xoxo

• Haha

To cat lady

Chatty Member
I had a feeling she was planning this after the last interview she did.

she’s known Kyle half her life... had three children to him and obviously loves him very much. Seems like he’s absolutely lost his marbles this past year, but it’s hard to walk away. When someone you love loses it and is breaking down you instinctively want to help them. And why give Lauren the damn satisfaction of it. She can be bitter forever or try to move forward. I’m not saying it’s the right decision but I do see her reasons.

• Heart

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
This is hilarious. Annie is pathetic for taking him back (unless she’s planning to marry then divorce him for the money!) Annie will be able to play step Mum to Lauryn’s kid.

And Lauryn... well, you daft cow.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Her stories actually make me laugh, the way she’s like “off to do a feed and then a nappy change” as if it’s interesting and groundbreaking information she’s sharing 😫

• Haha

Bonnie Bisou

Well her other sister Amelia did write an article for the sun titled “I want to be famous like my sisters Chloe and Lauryn - I’m ready to be the next Kyle Jenner” 🤣🤣🤣

All I want in life right now is to be a star.

I'm 21, pretty, have a great figure, and both my elder sisters, Chloe, 25 and Lauryn, 27, are already famous - and I'm hoping they can help me to get to the top.

😮

• Haha
  • Sick

Juliet

Chatty Member
Firstly I know FOR SURE Annie was selling stories to the papers and getting paid for it. She had a very big publicist doing the deals for her! Did you know that! So no Annie is not innocent. Kyle found out that's why he is so hurt towards her. She was selling stories on him long before his relationship with lauren.

Annie has been selling him out. Secondly Lauyrn is an influencer and as a mother, is talking about her motherly journey which from what I can see on her Instagram seems to be helping women that couldn't conceive and unless you have personally experienced this painful journey then I don't really think any of us can make such a judgment. She has a baby to support financially so if she can get paid to post a brand like EVERY OTHER social media influencer does! I really don't see the problem.
Ok LaurYn darling. This isn’t Annie’s thread it’s yours. Scroll on if you don’t like what’s said here 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Did you know John was sleeping with Olivia when she was pregnant with Ashley's baby though?

Can you send me the link please
Actually I was the one that dished this tea.

As someone else who is with a footballer and also has a child with them, I find in extremelly cringe worthy you have started a profile called “Real Life Secret Wag” and are banging on about pap shots and knowing “everyone”. Odd behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
The Baby might look like his Dad but at this rate he will only know that by looking at public photos of his Dad online! Lauryn is a disgrace, she purposely got pregnant knowing that she wasn’t in a secure relationship and that’s on her. I feel for her Son that he will have all this to read about and unravel when he’s older.
If she had gone about things a different way, kept it private, had respect for his other children I bet it would have played out differently for her. Except shes too buy chasing some Z lister status and putting her energy in to taunting Annie. Shes the worst kind of woman.

• Heart
Fuck me she has only gone and done it. Announced that has released a fertility bracelet. Absolute bullshit. "Ah love you are having trouble having a kid. Pop these glass anal beads on your wrist and fuck a footballer and magically you will be el prego in no time"

Jesus Christ. Think she should actually be reported to trading standards for False advertisement !

"i wanted to make it possible for other people"

if those woman believe that some recycled coke bottles made into a bracelet will make them pregnant then they shouldn't have children.

rant.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19