Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see annie having it wrong tbh! 😂
Yeah that’s why I said might as I wasn’t sure. I listened a few times and it sounds like she says “a” and “her” so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

I really could not care less as long as doesn’t continue to refer to it as “baby walker” 🤢

Reactions: 3
As previously said I can’t believe she had fertility problems and then bam bags a footballer for a night and ends up pregnant. She would be the type to be on her back legs in the air and pillows under her ass, he would ask what she was doing and she would say she’s just getting comfortable....yeah for the next 18 years child support 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah that’s why I said might as I wasn’t sure. I listened a few times and it sounds like she says “a” and “her” so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

I really could not care less as long as doesn’t continue to refer to it as “baby walker” 🤢
Sorry didn't mean that to come across as offensive if it did 😂 I hope it's a boy cos the type of girl she would raise doesn't bear thinking about! 😳 😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 5
Sorry didn't mean that to come across as offensive if it did 😂 I hope it's a boy cos the type of girl she would raise doesn't bear thinking about! 😳 😳😳😳😳
Can you imagine-tattooed brows and a vajazzle for her 10th birthday!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
No it didn’t come across as offensive don’t worry 😂

I honestly still think it’s a boy, why would Annie post that otherwise? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I dont think annie would risk looking like an idiot posting a guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She posted a video Lauryn saying she’s had so many people saying you’ve said he or she when she hasn’t. She’s that sad she’s gotta sit there and think about every word she says - honestly we really are not that interested in the gender Lauryn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She posted a video Lauryn saying she’s had so many people saying you’ve said he or she when she hasn’t. She’s that sad she’s gotta sit there and think about every word she says - honestly we really are not that interested in the gender Lauryn 😂
SO she said she wasn't doing a gender/name announcement with a magazine so can someone explain to me her logic for "constantly having to think of every word she says" 🙄 it's very little security risk surely!

I get maybe not revealing the name, but what's the point of keeping the gender secret? Even uber famous people like Cheryl whatever her last name is now and Liam Payne (not that LaurYYYn is anywhere near that level) keep their child very private and we've never seen his face but we know he's a boy 😂😂😂

SO she said she wasn't doing a gender/name announcement with a magazine so can someone explain to me her logic for "constantly having to think of every word she says" 🙄 it's very little security risk surely!

I get maybe not revealing the name, but what's the point of keeping the gender secret? Even uber famous people like Cheryl whatever her last name is now and Liam Payne (not that LaurYYYn is anywhere near that level) keep their child very private and we've never seen his face but we know he's a boy 😂😂😂
Apparently it’s because her baby announcement reveal got taken away from her and announced by the papers so she wants to keep it to herself for a bit and reveal on her own terms....translated to when she’s stirred up enough interest to generate a better payday from it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The latest on her IG stories is that ‘I would love to share the baby’s name and gender if it was just my followers but I know it will be spread everywhere’ spread everywhere? I’m assuming she means the media, but she’s always doing swipe ups to articles that are about her. Can’t have it both ways Lauryn!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The latest on her IG stories is that ‘I would love to share the baby’s name and gender if it was just my followers but I know it will be spread everywhere’ spread everywhere? I’m assuming she means the media, but she’s always doing swipe ups to articles that are about her. Can’t have it both ways Lauryn!!!
She is so up herself - she’s literally hanging on to her Z lister sisters fame!

All went to private school 🤣 for the good it did.
Family are all about appearances you know the type it’s all for show. No depth whatsoever.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
All went to private school 🤣 for the good it did.
Family are all about appearances you know the type it’s all for show. No depth whatsoever.
You seem to know of them well, do you know what she was like when she was with Dane Rashford? Bet she thought she was the dogs boll0cks with him. My god he dodged a bullet, bet she tried to trap him as well with her ‘fertility bracelets’ working their magic lol
How does she still make a living, has she been at hsbc all this time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she got to know him through Chloe’s boyfriend. She went to Russia for the World Cup but what was interesting was that she didn’t manage to get one image with his family only the odd shot on her own. Don’t forget the story they first put out was a hint of a relationship with his famous younger brother.
All I can say is every move is calculated premeditated and the story where she was papped on the beach in Barbados is the usual crap. Walker didn’t want to know so they waited and arranged for the local Backgrid photographer to come along and take photos.
Then all of a sudden it’s about her journey and her miracle baby. Lauryn couldn’t give a tit about anyone but herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Also would like to add I think Dane Rashford and herself just linked up for publicity as they are both older siblings of someone more well known and would love to have the fame and limelight on themselves again both shallow and contrived.

Reactions: 5
She’s that desperate for everyone to know it’s baby walker
That it wouldn’t even surprise me if it’s not actually Kyles kid
feels like shes trying too hard
Probably way of but I’ve just a feeling 🤣

**lockdown has driven me insaneeee**

Now wouldn’t that be a turn up if he did and turned out it wasn’t his
Oh you beat me too it !! Hah sorry!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely hilarious the self entitlement and zero talent 😂
No wonder though when they see how many reality stars are rich from doing duck all, let’s all see who we have:

Sam & Billie Faeirs
Fearne McCann
Gemma Collins
Jade Goody (at the time)
Chantelle Houghton
Any Child’s And all the Essex lot, Mark Wright got a job in the US presenting coz he has that cheesy perfect look that goes down so well in Hollywood, but TOWIE ‘made him’

...feel free to add more, reality stars, and Lauryn isn’t even that, and women that just have kids to rich men for a life’s payout, boil my blood and especially when they get too big for their boots and look down at the “little people”,Sam Faiers is apparently like that.

Reactions: 3
She boils my blood. Documents her whole pregnancy then baby is born and won’t even share the gender even though we all know it’s a boy. Actually laughable! She just wants people to be interested when in actual fact people just think she’s an idiot for trying to act like it’s top secret information.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.