Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the breast pump pic.... NO WORDS. i really feel for Annie, what an idiot he is

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So has Chloë and her BF Grant got both the other two sisters living in their house? Maybe I’ve picked the set up wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think now that the gender/name reveal will be a joint article with her sister once the other baby arrives.

I think now that the gender/name reveal will be a joint article with her sister once the other baby arrives.
I agree! I can already imagine what they’ll say in the article “It was amazing we got to go through pregnancy together”, “our babies are going to grow up best friends just like we are”, “we couldn’t believe we were pregnant at the same time”.

Reactions: 13
I agree! I can already imagine what they’ll say in the article “It was amazing we got to go through pregnancy together”, “our babies are going to grow up best friends just like we are”, “we couldn’t believe we were pregnant at the same time”.
Why do they think anyone would be interested? Surely they don’t have actual fans? They are everything I despise in fellow women.

Give me brains and substance any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God I cannot stand this poor excuse of a woman, latest insta stories getting all political banging on about social distancing... shame she didn’t social distance away from Kyle Walker’s dick knowing full well he had a family unit with Annie! Also, I do wonder seeing he’s driving here there and everywhere at the minute dishing out birthday cards and picking up meals on wheels... wonder if he’s seen the newborn In Brighton?! Know he said he didn’t want anything to do with it but still... she must be hounding him over WhatsApp for the maintenance payments by now! How she keeps showing her Instagram stats impressions as well... we’re not interested hun we’re just nosey and you’re a complete laughing stock!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
God I cannot stand this poor excuse of a woman, latest insta stories getting all political banging on about social distancing... shame she didn’t social distance away from Kyle Walker’s dick knowing full well he had a family unit with Annie! Also, I do wonder seeing he’s driving here there and everywhere at the minute dishing out birthday cards and picking up meals on wheels... wonder if he’s seen the newborn In Brighton?! Know he said he didn’t want anything to do with it but still... she must be hounding him over WhatsApp for the maintenance payments by now! How she keeps showing her Instagram stats impressions as well... we’re not interested hun we’re just nosey and you’re a complete laughing stock!
Wait? He said he didn’t want anything to do with his own child?!! When did he say it and where can I find a link?!

Reactions: 1
Wait? He said he didn’t want anything to do with his own child?!! When did he say it and where can I find a link?!
He was in front of my mate at our local supermarket in Hale on the phone to his mate saying that he was ‘really stressed and had enough’ because Annie was / is taking him to the cleaners along with not wanting anything to do with Lauryn and the baby. Assume he might be ordered to pay for the baby (depending on what is left after splitting everything 4 ways LOL) but don’t reckon he’ll have a physical relationship with the baby seeing as he never wanted it anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve stopped following and watching her stories not giving her the numbers the more number of view the more she will get paid for ads. sick of her acting like she’s the 1st person to have a kid her kids a week old and she’s advertising stuff the kids not even had time to try and fail anything sick of her she think she’s bright but she’s gonna get stick from women when she’s out clubbing and I can’t wait To read that article she should call her kid infidelity Endermetrios

I’ve stopped following and watching her stories not giving her the numbers the more number of view the more she will get paid for ads. sick of her acting like she’s the 1st person to have a kid her kids a week old and she’s advertising stuff the kids not even had time to try and fail anything sick of her she think she’s bright but she’s gonna get stick from women when she’s out clubbing and I can’t wait To read that article she should call her kid infidelity Endermetrios
And I actually think it’s wrong for her to be such a beg with a his last name on things for the baby kid will grow up and it’s brothers and sisters prop won’t want anything to do with it and she will have to explain why!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
CheshireTea that’s interesting but I thought as much just a one night leg over. He couldn’t have picked anyone worse to get involved with. I saw her in a bar in Hove about a year ago scruffy sitting there in a hoody. She nursed the one drink all night sat looking at her phone the entire time and not making any attempt at conversation with two other wannabees. She looks nothing like her Instagram photos either. There were far more prettier girls in the bar.
Regards looking at her on sm I’ve also stopped don’t want to give her the views either.
She is just a nasty bully and was like that at school as well.

Kyle seems to being having real issues understanding social distancing.
I think it’s so shallow of her to give baby Kyle’s last name. What about when she wants to take him abroad?

Reactions: 6
He was in front of my mate at our local supermarket in Hale on the phone to his mate saying that he was ‘really stressed and had enough’ because Annie was / is taking him to the cleaners along with not wanting anything to do with Lauryn and the baby. Assume he might be ordered to pay for the baby (depending on what is left after splitting everything 4 ways LOL) but don’t reckon he’ll have a physical relationship with the baby seeing as he never wanted it anyway.
Wow! That is not the Kyle I used to know! The money must have gone to his head 😔

He sounds like he’s turned into such a vacuous womaniser and it’s a shame because when I knew him he was very funny and so sweet, albeit dim 🤣

Reactions: 5
Lauryn’s sister has had her baby and at the end of her comment on her post actually put “We love you so much baby girl, love from Auntie Lauryn & Cousin Baby Walker.” Couldn’t she have just put cousin? Strange woman.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Wtaf?! She not right in the head, she’s so thirsty for attention it’s mental!
4780CF01-26A0-4B13-AD3A-02B9B3BDB30C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh my god I have never known someone to have so little decency.. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.