Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
God I cannot stand this poor excuse of a woman, latest insta stories getting all political banging on about social distancing... shame she didn’t social distance away from Kyle Walker’s dick knowing full well he had a family unit with Annie! Also, I do wonder seeing he’s driving here there and everywhere at the minute dishing out birthday cards and picking up meals on wheels... wonder if he’s seen the newborn In Brighton?! Know he said he didn’t want anything to do with it but still... she must be hounding him over WhatsApp for the maintenance payments by now! How she keeps showing her Instagram stats impressions as well... we’re not interested hun we’re just nosey and you’re a complete laughing stock!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

rosieflowers

VIP Member

Omg. I have no words...
Definitely partly done just to spite our Lauryn... And I am here for it 😂😂

Seriously though, the man is UGLY! And I bet he has no personality too. It's a sad state of affairs that he's got all these women desperate for him, that applies to Lauryn and Annie and all the rest 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Cocopops12

VIP Member
To grow up with morals and integrity? Fucking howling! Says the actual slag of the year. I know it’s petty as fuck but I hope Annie marries him just to spite this poison troll. Her and her family are like gangren! Yes, she’ll get her csa payment but that’s about it!

• Haha

To cat lady

Chatty Member
What a horrible horrible women, I can imagine her cackling over that positive pregnancy test CHLOE BABES i got a millionaires baby in my tummy.

After breaking up a family, having casual sex and getting pregnant to someone ur not in a relationship with and then flaunting it, WHY would brands want to be associated with her? Why would any magazine? She should be ignored and banished into obscurity. Shes everything I despise about current culture/insta/values.

They were back together, they were trying to work it out the article says. He had been moving things back in. She had a one night stand with him. Not a relationship or even a fling. She was begging it. He stupidly went there. She had Annie’s actual number and was at the same time messaging her kids dad. Vile. 3 children she did not consider when selling his name for fame and a quick bit of cash. She also jeopardised her unborn child’s relationship with his father by doing that. For money and fame. She didn’t even think about him her actual baby. Kyle can’t trust her now. And rightly so. She did that.
After Lauryn posting about being harassed you think Annie is the bad one for having her say?! What the heck. I would have done a whole lot more than that. I would have done more than just tell my side if she crossed me like that!

Rip off to vulnerable women those bracelets.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

BDY_97

VIP Member
I just find it very strange how she has struggled all these years and then the time she sleeps with a footballer she gets pregnant, very convenient 🙄 all she does on her instagram is give out shitty/false mum advice.

She acts like she’s the only mum in the history of the world who has to get up during the night and feed her child and do basic tasks for them 😫😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
She makes me cringe her stories like she now knows everything about babies when she’s been a mum for just over a week! And how can she refer to the baby as ‘it’
Really don’t like her

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH OMG seriously!?!

How high are her fucking nipples?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Cannot stand this spunk trench!

I don’t understand how she can have such a brass neck? I would be ashamed of myself to be honest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Gingercream

VIP Member
She’s going to end up like Jess and Dom Lever - holding out for a magazine name/gender reveal but no one cared 😂

• Haha

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
She’s absolutely vile and she needs to sort herself out for her child’s sake. She can’t seriously have thought she would get positive attention for this situation. She must have been prepared for the criticism. Or she really is delusional.

Latest post. As if. If you wanted privacy for your child you wouldn’t have sold the fathers very famous name. Nor still be commenting on it. Legal team 😂
Respect the privacy of the baby 😂 she literally tells us every time it shites. Follow your own advice Lauryn and let 👶🏽 poop without the whole of insta knowing!

• Haha

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
I wish Annie would join Tattle just so we could tell her that we’ve got her back! The real skank in this situation is Kyle though. He was desperate enough to sleep with Lauren in the first place. Annie is much better off without him.

And another thing, ive got friends who have fertility issues, these are women who have been through years and years of investigations and fertility treatment. Infertility is a cruel thing to endure, the absolute desperation to just have a baby knows no limits. This girl now trying to profit from an extremely vulnerable group just boils my blood. I cant believe the brass neck of her, how could you even do it? She is absolute scum for selling those bracelets, she knows how desperate these women are and she’s completely taking advantage. £35 is a joke.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
No one is pretending to be Coleen. I don't really care about Annie. I just think she needs to stop selling stories to the newspapers and outing innocent children's genders on social media. Frankly if she had done that to me I would be in her face. Knocking her out.
Doubt you’d knock her out love... seeing as you previously said she was “practically flashing her vagina in my husbands face” did you knock her out then?

• Haha
  • Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Let's just say Annie is very friendly in Manchester 😂😂 and Sheffield.

Also did you know that Ashely young who is married has a baby with Olivia Naylor who is now with John stones? There you go there's something to wet your tongue that shows I'm not "Lauyrns sister or friend" 😂 also I have a list of footballers that have Babies and keep them secret so this is why I am riding for team Lauryn. Cause I am actually glad she named him. Good on her. These arsewholes think they can treat people how they like and be not responsible for their choices. I'm so against that.
Babes everyone knows about the Ashley/Olivia/John thing it’s old news. Really thought you did something with that didn’t you?

And why are you keeping lists on footballers personal lives? Bit odd if you ask me but head on over to the footballers thread and tell us all about them...

• Haha
Reactions: 23

mermaidexoxo

This is very off topic but I have had to block all 3 Goodman sisters for continuously viewing my Instagram stories, even though I do not know them😂
I have never spoken to any of them, followed them on any of their socials or ever met them.
I am a normal girl with a regular 9-5, nor me or any of my friends are in the public eye. I only have 1K followers on Instagram and live on the opposite side of the country to them. One day a few months ago I noticed all 3 of the sisters were viewing my stories, just normal stories of my day. It went on for a couple of days and just found it so weird so blocked them all.
Not tea but has anyone else had experience of them creeping on your socials?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Or she heard about the holiday somehow & decided to go herself. So Kyle could see her looking all fab on the beach then ditch Annie before the flight home :ROFLMAO:
I know I’m late the party, I’ve got loads to catch up on but I can confirm Kyle, Annie, Children and friends went to Ibiza on a private jet. So laurYn definitely took a jet2 flight a few days later 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22