Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Baby might look like his Dad but at this rate he will only know that by looking at public photos of his Dad online! Lauryn is a disgrace, she purposely got pregnant knowing that she wasn’t in a secure relationship and that’s on her. I feel for her Son that he will have all this to read about and unravel when he’s older.
If she had gone about things a different way, kept it private, had respect for his other children I bet it would have played out differently for her. Except shes too buy chasing some Z lister status and putting her energy in to taunting Annie. Shes the worst kind of woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can we all agree that Lauryn is a Just a vile human.

Oh hi baby girl as I know you have nothing better to do than read this while you squeeze your tits squirting your magical tit juice and close your eyes wishing it was another footballer falling for your " I can't have babies" bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can understand Annie wanting to give her side of the story but regarding the Sun it is questionable but where else can she go? There was something else today to do with Rebecca Vardy and Colleen Rooney don’t think that was advisable.
As to the Ibiza holiday that is interesting he could have invited Lauren out there but then Annie decided to go too.
Still think LaurEn is and was always a scumbag.
Or she heard about the holiday somehow & decided to go herself. So Kyle could see her looking all fab on the beach then ditch Annie before the flight home :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Or she heard about the holiday somehow & decided to go herself. So Kyle could see her looking all fab on the beach then ditch Annie before the flight home :ROFLMAO:
I get serious bunny boiler vibes off Lauryn she probably fancied him and went out there of her own volition to "tempt" him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They were back together, they were trying to work it out the article says. He had been moving things back in. She had a one night stand with him. Not a relationship or even a fling. She was begging it. He stupidly went there. She had Annie’s actual number and was at the same time messaging her kids dad. Vile. 3 children she did not consider when selling his name for fame and a quick bit of cash. She also jeopardised her unborn child’s relationship with his father by doing that. For money and fame. She didn’t even think about him her actual baby. Kyle can’t trust her now. And rightly so. She did that.
After Lauryn posting about being harassed you think Annie is the bad one for having her say?! What the heck. I would have done a whole lot more than that. I would have done more than just tell my side if she crossed me like that!

Rip off to vulnerable women those bracelets.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is this bleeping scrounger still insisting on using the black emoji for her baby? Her baby is not black!! Also it’s been weeks and I still cannot fathom the fact that this dumb witch is actually selling BEADS to help women get pregnant? How stupid do you need to be to buy these things, then again maybe people are willing to try anything but in my opinion if you are buying a bracelet to try and help your fertility then you are not right in the head 🥴
Given her previous 'fertility' problems (aka unprotected sex with tens of footballers and fingers crossed she gets caught but doesnt) I wonder if the night she met kyle she had 50 up each arm and round her ankles...

Given her previous 'fertility' problems (aka unprotected sex with tens of footballers and fingers crossed she gets caught but doesnt) I wonder if the night she met kyle she had 50 up each arm and round her ankles...
Bracelets not footballers...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know I’m late the party, I’ve got loads to catch up on but I can confirm Kyle, Annie, Children and friends went to Ibiza on a private jet. So laurYn definitely took a jet2 flight a few days later 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Why do companies even use her to advertise their products? I would be embarrassed to have her advertise any of my products especially baby products. Her baby is a result of a cheating scandal and well the whole fraud thing too...

Reactions: 19
Her and her sister have newborn babies-both first time mums. Why are they making out like they’re parenting gurus? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Her and her sister have newborn babies-both first time mums. Why are they making out like they’re parenting gurus? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Lauryn should actually just start telling us about things she’s actually an expert on, like how to commit fraud? I’m always looking to make a bit of extra money in my spare time

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She is now bottom of the pecking order, especially now that Rio and Kate have just announced Kate is pregnant.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why anyone would take her advice on pumping!? She obviously doesn’t know what she’s doing otherwise she wouldn’t keep getting these lumps! And to be standing up saying that she may Mastitis boils my blood because I’ve had it and it’s one of the worst pains I’ve ever felt in my life!! Stupid woman!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.