Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how Annie confirmed in the interview that kyle said "he'd had a one night stand and she'd got pregnant" ๐Ÿฅด

Yet remember real life secret wag ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ claiming "her husband had told her kyle had took Lauryn on holiday and that's where and when she'd got pregnant" ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've said it before and I'll say it again deffo one night in a travelodge and LaurYYYns adamant it was a "holiday" ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I bet she puts rabbits in saucepans as well ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love how Annie confirmed in the interview that kyle said "he'd had a one night stand and she'd got pregnant" ๐Ÿฅด

Yet remember real life secret wag ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ claiming "her husband had told her kyle had took Lauryn on holiday and that's where and when she'd got pregnant" ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've said it before and I'll say it again deffo one night in a travelodge and LaurYYYns adamant it was a "holiday" ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I bet she puts rabbits in saucepans as well ๐Ÿ˜‚
It wasnโ€™t even one night, sheโ€™d be lucky! It was probably the end of a club night at beer goggles oโ€™clock... 3/4 hours in the Lowry hotel then off she trots back to her own room at the holiday inn to handstand for about an hour, make sure that โ€˜miracle babyโ€™ really happens. Wouldnโ€™t even put it past her to take the condom and turkey baste herself... have a feeling Walker didnโ€™t bag up though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

I wish you said holiday inn ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 2
She knew she was having a boy before he was born.

Glutton for punishment to forgive him.

Chloe posts about babies looking like their dads the day Annie is in the press speaking about whether or not the baby will look like Kyle. Not a coincidence! Purposefully trying to say the baby looks like him. Itโ€™s a cheap shot. as I said weeks ago she is keeping the baby face back to spite Annie and Kyle not Instagram followers

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
thought this bit was intresting " Mysteriously, she was in Ibiza at the same time as Kyle and Annie"

Reactions: 9
Poor Annie, she must be so humiliated. Itโ€™s bad enough being cheated on but with such a cheap fame hungry woman must be awful and then for her to get pregnant. Kyle needs his dick chopping off and I really hope this baby turns out not to be Kyleโ€™s so Annie and her sons can move on in peace.

Reactions: 11
Poor Annie, she must be so humiliated. Itโ€™s bad enough being cheated on but with such a cheap fame hungry woman must be awful and then for her to get pregnant. Kyle needs his dick chopping off and I really hope this baby turns out not to be Kyleโ€™s so Annie and her sons can move on in peace.
the article says a dna test confirmed he's the Father

Reactions: 2
Yes it is heโ€™s. Will do what he legally has to financially it says.
A friend of her family heard she wanted a big house in Brighton bought for. Letโ€™s hope that doesnโ€™t happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Latest post. As if. If you wanted privacy for your child you wouldnโ€™t have sold the fathers very famous name. Nor still be commenting on it. Legal team ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Latest post. As if. If you wanted privacy for your child you wouldnโ€™t have sold the fathers very famous name. Nor still be commenting on it. Legal team ๐Ÿ˜‚
Who does she think she is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ laughable! Got her meal ticket for life with Kyle! She literally hangs of her Z lister sistera fame

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Respect the privacy of the baby ๐Ÿ˜‚ she literally tells us every time it shites. Follow your own advice Lauryn and let ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ poop without the whole of insta knowing!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lol has anyone just seen Laurynโ€™s insta story her โ€˜legal teamโ€™ have put out a statement on her behalf...sheโ€™s deffo written that herself and has no legal team at all

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone do a screen shot for me I wonโ€™t give her the views and Iโ€™m ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ too much

Reactions: 3
She had the iranian, italian, austrian and UK flags.

"my family are not white" well ur mum looks the whitest woman I've ever seen hun ๐Ÿ™„ and your dads name is Sean Goodman proper traditional persian name hey ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

He might be like an eighth iranian or something who knows ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ but my dad is Palestinean, same as Bella and gigi hadids father. He was born and lived there until he was 11. Palestine isn't a million miles away from Iran yet me, my dad and my sister would say we're white people with a tan ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I would never say "my side aren't white" what the hell ๐Ÿ˜‚
Bloody chaving hell that pic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

thought this bit was intresting " Mysteriously, she was in Ibiza at the same time as Kyle and Annie"
This is definitely the holiday they went on...

That statement's 100% been written by her, no 'legal team' cares about all that crap ๐Ÿคฃ she wishes she had a legal team that cared about her, truth is it's just her on her own and she should have no reason to expect it to be any different ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ no baby daddy or partner who cares for her and her baby, noone that's got her back apart from her equally tragic sisters (and I'd love to hear them justifying each others' behaviour) and that's as much as she deserves

Reactions: 12
Iโ€™m not a Lauryn mega fan before I get hate- but why is 99% of the hate on her including in the papers, the narrative seems to be that Lauryn is 100% to blame when that dirt bag of a man is the one who was in a relationship with three kids ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 4
Iโ€™m not a Lauryn mega fan before I get hate- but why is 99% of the hate on her including in the papers, the narrative seems to be that Lauryn is 100% to blame when that dirt bag of a man is the one who was in a relationship with three kids ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Because she had unprotected sex with a man who she knew was in a relationship and had children. Its morally wrong and shes the type of skip rat who would be the first to cry victim if she was in Annieโ€™s position. As a society we need to stop normalising this kind of behaviour, its not ok to knowingly homewreck. Im sorry but its disgusting, shes to blame as much as he is in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
"Legal team" - her, her sisters and her mum sat at the table, deciding what to write. Googling how to spell things ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
"Legal team" - her, her sisters and her mum sat at the table, deciding what to write. Googling how to spell things ๐Ÿฅด
Yes exactly, someone with a legal background and education would know its not new-born, its newborn. She makes herself look like a joke writing fake legal statements

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.