Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you want your baby to have a different surname to you?, especially knowing that the rich footballer who has the morals of an alley cat, wants nothing to do with you or the baby, I think she is doing this to cause upset and distress to his (ex) wife and get headlines in the sidebars of shame or those cheap tacky magazines.

Hideous girl.

Reactions: 17
Why would you want your baby to have a different surname to you, especially knowing that the rich footballer who has the morals of an alley cat, wants nothing to do with you or the baby, I think she is doing this to cause upset and distress to his (ex) wife and get headlines in the sidebars of shame or those cheap tacky magazines.

Hideous girl.
Probably thinks it’ll increase her chances of getting maximum child maintenance.

Reactions: 6
She can apply to have him added later. When you register a baby without a father they give you the paperwork to have the father added at a later date and he needs to sign it with a witness.
I don’t think he will ask for a DNA test. Not worth Lauryn bleating to the press.
Now wouldn’t that be a turn up if he did and turned out it wasn’t his

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I know a girl who has had a baby with a married man & the baby now has the same first, middle & surname as the father🤦🏻‍♀️ Reminds me of lauryn so much, only thing different is his poor wife is still aware.
What is wrong with these women.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe someone asked if she’s a nurse, what with her criminal record😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know a girl who has had a baby with a married man & the baby now has the same first, middle & surname as the father🤦🏻‍♀️ Reminds me of lauryn so much, only thing different is his poor wife is still aware.
What is wrong with these women.
Poor wife is still unaware?

Reactions: 3
Ok so I think the baby might be a girl 🤣 if you listen to her stories from last night it sounds like she refers to the baby as “her”

Not sure but if it is a girl then 😐😐😐

Reactions: 2
Ok so I think the baby might be a girl 🤣 if you listen to her stories from last night it sounds like she refers to the baby as “her”

F you for making me actually watch one of her videos, with sound on no less🤣🤣

Do you mean when she says I checked a nappy? It kind of sounds like her nappy but I'm sure it was 'a' nappy, unless you mean another bit I missed?

I bet she's having to be so careful and think exactly what to say before each and every live, how sad 🙄

All that advice given out yet she shouldn’t be bathing baby he/she walker yet! Funny how she had fertility problems yet bam, one time with a footballer and she’s preggo 🤔

F you for making me actually watch one of her videos, with sound on no less🤣🤣

Do you mean when she says I checked a nappy? It kind of sounds like her nappy but I'm sure it was 'a' nappy, unless you mean another bit I missed?

I bet she's having to be so careful and think exactly what to say before each and every live, how sad 🙄
Pretty sure she said ‘a’ nappy. Lame

Reactions: 6
Could some explain to me how a gender/name reveal makes money for a publication. I know they will get money from advertisers but I can’t imagine many people going to OK!’s website when it will be on the DM or Insta the same day.

Reactions: 1
Could some explain to me how a gender/name reveal makes money for a publication. I know they will get money from advertisers but I can’t imagine many people going to OK!’s website when it will be on the DM or Insta the same day.
Just a guess but I guess that OK or whatever takes/ owns the photos and then Daily Mail etc have to pay OK to licence/ use the photos?

I can't see annie having it wrong tbh! 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.