Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t blame Annie at all, I would probably do the same if I was in her shoes. Why shouldn’t she marry him?! She’s already lived through the continuous embarrassment of him betraying her, they’ve got 3 kids and now he’s had another one with a one night stand trollop, I think this is a very strategic and smart move of Annie. She doesn’t and she walks away with practically nothing. She can rub Lauryn’s nose in it and ‘steal her thunder’ whilst being able to take Kyle to the cleaners should she wish to. I am sure it will allow Annie more power and control over the Lauryn situation - stepmum just to piss her off? Yes please! Present should visits happen? Yes please! Kazumping her every time she does a stupid ‘photo shoot’ or post? Yes please! This is great, I’m here for the ride 🍿🐸☕

p.s - does anyone think that she might have not revealed yet (aside from potential legal obligations / securing photo shoot etc) because the baby had bad baby acne?! She mentioned a few times it was really bad...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Smart business sense?!!!! They have children to consider and it’s absolutely disgusting, how on earth will they grow up to have healthy relationships if this is what they are witnessing. Both women need to focus on being mothers and stop being selfish and immature. I grew up with a step parent who hated me and my mum and it’s extremely damaging.

Kyle needs to go to therapy and sort whatever issues out he clearly has and be a good dad to ALL of his children. That poor baby has to grow up in this absolute mess and it’s not fair.

Ugh rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Smart business sense?!!!! They have children to consider and it’s absolutely disgusting, how on earth will they grow up to have healthy relationships if this is what they are witnessing. Both women need to focus on being mothers and stop being selfish and immature. I grew up with a step parent who hated me and my mum and it’s extremely damaging.

Kyle needs to go to therapy and sort whatever issues out he clearly has and be a good dad to ALL of his children. That poor baby has to grow up in this absolute mess and it’s not fair.

Ugh rant over.
I get what your saying here I totally do, but if someone done that to me ..other then finding the baby on the doorstep and giving them shelter i would not give one duck. He hasn’t had anything to do with that child [so the papers say]The fact she knew her and went with him it’s disgusting. Also she’s selling fertility beads..piss off you haven’t even said the sex of the child .. even tho Annie did. It’s boring all waiting for a reveal some where

• Heart
I get what your saying here I totally do, but if someone done that to me ..other then finding the baby on the doorstep and giving them shelter i would not give one duck. He hasn’t had anything to do with that child [so the papers say]The fact she knew her and went with him it’s disgusting. Also she’s selling fertility beads..piss off you haven’t even said the sex of the child .. even tho Annie did. It’s boring all waiting for a reveal some where
That is all the parents faults and while I cannot agree with any of their behaviour throughout all this, one day that child will be an adult with an absent father, a stepmother that hates him and half siblings that he will never know. What on earth will that do to someone’s mental health?! It’s time for them all to grow up, get the hell of social media and try to be stable role models for their children.

The fertility beads would be laughable if it wasn’t so hurtful, 7 years of infertility/IVF so I know how desperate some women will be and buy them! She needs reporting but to who?! It’s immoral but is it illegal????

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Anyone else think the floral people should have waited for them to announce before plastering pictures all over the gram for the DM to pick up? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think the floral people should have waited for them to announce before plastering pictures all over the gram for the DM to pick up? 🤦🏻‍♀️
No think it was all planned that way.

This whole saga from the paid for pap shots on the beach going on the Victoria Derbyshire show and all the articles just so awful when it could have been dealt with quietly for the baby’s sake, but Lauren had to have her 15 minutes.

No think it was all planned that way.

This whole saga from the paid for pap shots on the beach going on the Victoria Derbyshire show and all the articles just so awful when it could have been dealt with quietly for the baby’s sake, but Lauren had to have her 15 minutes.
Good point. I’m so naive to this stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That is all the parents faults and while I cannot agree with any of their behaviour throughout all this, one day that child will be an adult with an absent father, a stepmother that hates him and half siblings that he will never know. What on earth will that do to someone’s mental health?! It’s time for them all to grow up, get the hell of social media and try to be stable role models for their children.

The fertility beads would be laughable if it wasn’t so hurtful, 7 years of infertility/IVF so I know how desperate some women will be and buy them! She needs reporting but to who?! It’s immoral but is it illegal????

the ASA (Advertising standards agency) are keen to hear from people reporting people who don’t use #ad properly or advertise false claims.

Reactions: 2

I agree with what you’ve said. Kyle is a prize pillock and needs to sort himself out. He lurches from mistake to mistake.

But Lauryn planned to try and get pregnant with someone who has money and/or fame. He couldn’t keep it in his pants but she planned this. She actively chose to bring her child into the world in such a complicated situation and knowing they would likely play fiddle to his existing children. She’s a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had a feeling she was planning this after the last interview she did.

she’s known Kyle half her life... had three children to him and obviously loves him very much. Seems like he’s absolutely lost his marbles this past year, but it’s hard to walk away. When someone you love loses it and is breaking down you instinctively want to help them. And why give Lauren the damn satisfaction of it. She can be bitter forever or try to move forward. I’m not saying it’s the right decision but I do see her reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker here 🙋🏻‍♀️

I wonder now if she still insist on calling the child baby Walker?? Surely not but you wouldn’t put it past her.

my predictions are Annie will post a picture of the ring and Lauryn will hit back by finally revealing a picture of the baby If he does look like his Dad as the sisters of doom keep insinuating 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I must confess I find the pregnancy crystals really offensive in general. It is on par with people peddling natural cures for terminal cancer at an exorbitant price. I’d love to see the alleged science behind this as it is just marketing to people who a desperate for a child. My PCOS will not be cured by a moonstone 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 10
confirmed by the florist 🤣🤣 who follows Kyle and Annie
Waiting patiently for Lauryns comeback
duck that dream, rather have some weeds with a loyal partner.

Poor Annie, people are so quick to think she is a doormat because of his money and their lifestyle but honestly it must be so hard to walk away.

Reactions: 15
They are both as bad as each other. Fame seeking wannabe’s. Hope Anni’s had him tested after his one night stands and hooker nights!

Reactions: 4
Right. I might be wrong, but if she cannot register the baby with him, can the baby have his surname? How do you all know he is proposing?

And she was telling people sleepyhead are safe to sleep in overnight. They really aren't. She is so irresponsible.

Reactions: 1
Right. I might be wrong, but if she cannot register the baby with him, can the baby have his surname? How do you all know he is proposing?

And she was telling people sleepyhead are safe to sleep in overnight. They really aren't. She is so irresponsible.
Your baby can have any surname, father used to have to be present but that’s not the case anymore. Kyle just won’t be on the certificate if he doesn’t attend.
The very trustworthy daily mail states he’s proposing. I don’t follow her to know if she was promoting sleepyheads for over night sleeping. But I do know there’s been cases of overheating and I think suffocation link to them. But of course if our Loz is saying it’s safe then it must be.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.