Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing to do with that though, she was living there before she was pregnant
Maybe she can’t afford her own house, or is old fashioned and won’t move out until she is married? My little cousin is 34 and still lives with her parents because she isn’t married!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe so her mum can do it to help?
She hasn’t mentioned her mum helping unless I’ve missed a story. Just read her post and she says it’s because she has problems with latch. Doesn’t everyone? That’s why you don’t express from birth

Reactions: 2
Maybe she can’t afford her own house, or is old fashioned and won’t move out until she is married? My little cousin is 34 and still lives with her parents because she isn’t married!
Old fashioned? She banged a footballer to get pregnant and sponge off him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She hasn’t mentioned her mum helping unless I’ve missed a story. Just read her post and she says it’s because she has problems with latch. Doesn’t everyone? That’s why you don’t express from birth
Surely her mum will be helping though, most mums do and maybe she just isn’t sharing it because she wants we all to think she is doing it herself.

Old fashioned? She banged a footballer to get pregnant and sponge off him 😂
Well maybe just old fashioned in some respects and then very modern in others 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely her mum will be helping though, most mums do and maybe she just isn’t sharing it because she wants we all to think she is doing it herself.

Well maybe just old fashioned in some respects and then very modern in others 😂😂
Her mum can’t express for her though. Every feed the baby has, lauryn will have to sit there pumping. Pointless

Just noticed she’s stopped all comments on all her old posts 🤣

Her mum can’t express for her though. Every feed the baby has, lauryn will have to sit there pumping. Pointless
I didn’t BF so have no clue really, does expressing mean that she is pumping it so that it can go into the fridge for feeds later?

I didn’t BF so have no clue really, does expressing mean that she is pumping it so that it can go into the fridge for feeds later?
Yeah. I expressed for one of my kids as he didn’t feed directly very well and I had a toddler climbing the walls at the same time. It’s a real ballache!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is it mean that I had a little chuckle to myself when she said she couldn’t work out why it (😮) was crying and unsettled in the night because they’d been burped and fed etc and I just thought yup welcome to parenthood 🤣
I exclusively pumped for 6 weeks as my little girl wouldn’t latch (had so many people try to help me get her to) and it was so hard and time consuming in the end I moved her to formula for my own sanity and wellbeing, I’ll be surprised if she gets to 6 months pumping exclusively but good on her if she does because it’s not easy, don’t need to hear her not shut up about it though 🤣

Reactions: 7
It's actually quite sad the fact that she puts this all up on her stories, I guess she doesn't have the friends / family to discuss these milk sitautions about, No idea why else she would feel the need to tell everyone how many times her baby woke up in the night.

Reactions: 5
Is it mean that I had a little chuckle to myself when she said she couldn’t work out why it (😮) was crying and unsettled in the night because they’d been burped and fed etc and I just thought yup welcome to parenthood 🤣
I exclusively pumped for 6 weeks as my little girl wouldn’t latch (had so many people try to help me get her to) and it was so hard and time consuming in the end I moved her to formula for my own sanity and wellbeing, I’ll be surprised if she gets to 6 months pumping exclusively but good on her if she does because it’s not easy, don’t need to hear her not shut up about it though 🤣
When my daughter was little then I was the same when she cried but sometimes they just want a little hug or to stare at you hard, I loved when my baby did that, just stared and frowned at me like she was saying “is this whose voice I had heard in that warm place”!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She probably hasn’t moved out because she has no money? She’s unemployed, can’t claim benefits and a single parent

• Heart
She has got a newborn and there is a pandemic!
What's a pandemic got to do with it though? 🤔 She was pregnant for 8 months before lockdown was she not?

I'm not saying there isn't exceptions, such as yourself, and the other posters 34 year old cousin but on the whole out of everyone you know, I really wouldn't think the majority would actively wish to stay with their parents until their thirties?

Didn't mean to offend you at all, was just an observation!

Reactions: 4
I really can't understand what she's playing at, she says she's struggling and nobody will help on a night but yet sits posting the exact times of the baby's routine all through the night. She really should just get up with baby and then go to sleep, what is she trying to prove by doing it? If I was exhausted awake all night I wouldn't think to get my phone out and start going on Instagram

• Heart
Ummmm why would you hashtag jaundice like it’s a fashion trend 🤣🤣🤣 omg what women with a newborn has time to be typing essays that no one cares about!! Write it in a diary
72409A11-9425-4C90-AD3A-8122B1DEDC0B.jpeg

Reactions: 4
It's ironic that she writes such an essay giving every single detail of the baby's medical condition yet is probably 'withholding' it's name and gender for privacy reasons 😂 like anyone cares

Also the way you cut that screenshot off... I thought that last sentence 'I was alone in hospital due to...' was gonna end in 'the baby's dad not giving a tit' 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Chloe got a closer magazine deal. She’s now shown the baby and revealed its name but you have to subscribe to closer magazine to read it: name is Isla though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.