Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’ve had to read that blog twice to try and make some sense of it. It’s incoherent and chaotic at best. What planet is she on? It’s ALL about Annie who has done duck all wrong on all of this mess. Why the duck would Annie agree to meeting up with the children?! Who would do that and want to meet up for a friendly get together with a brass her husband has been shagging behind her back. Does Proz not think about RRR in this? How would they feel having her forced on them like that? She’s a disgusting, evil bleep. I hope she rots.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Is the name really Kinara then? I thought it was a piss taking made up name we had used for this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Poor girl, Kinara. Of course she will say they decided the name together. In your dreams stalker girl 💫💫 J

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wouldn't be surprised if throughout the blackmail Proz gave the ultimatum 'it's the KWs or Annie'. We all know how that went, probably one of the reasons she hates Annie so much
---
I've been on Chloe's insta er why did I not know she does aesthetics? Shocked and horrified tbh, wonder if she does Proz. Is she purposely trying to sabotage her and make her look even worse 🤣🤣 also seen one of her kids had a bday party in what looks like the same sports hall as the Messiah. (Yes I was that deep) Which has prob already been mentioned in previous threads like but just makes me feel weird about them all

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oi @Lizzy 93 where's my bleeping poll? I'm so disappointed! Betsy & Bertie are so disappointed.

ETA oi @Lizzy 93 where's my poll Betsy & Bertie are so disappointed!

#justiceforlottie #irefusetobeignored #cunts #psiloveyou
Screenshot_20240508_212607_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Kinara Storm…

Remember at Christmas she posted quiet before the storm 💀, probably a sly threat to Kyle

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Do any of you follow the lauryn catherine Goodman page? I really want to follow but not sure if it’s safe to 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I asked last thread I forgot what it was 😂
Can you repeat please 🤍
Fucksake 🙄 when will this end

I want to know who who thinks Annie & Kyle should go for custody & who would in their situation &&&&&&&& who would accept their husbands children from an affair?

#crazypeoplerevelyourselves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Fucksake 🙄 when will this end

I want to know who who thinks Annie & Kyle should go for custody & who would in their situation &&&&&&&& who would accept their husbands children from an affair?

#crazypeoplerevelyourselves
No way!
I know the children didn’t ask to be born but Annie didn’t ask to be cheated on so why is she expected to welcome the children as a constant reminder that he slept with that slaggy beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.