Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I thought the first one was something she posted today! 😂
So did I, 🤣🤣🤣 thought she was gonna go nuclear again!

Kyle will despise her now… releasing a blog full of lies on one of the biggest games of the season! Well done Loz, you have absolutely no chance of him being in yours or your kids lives ever again… keep going see where it gets you 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
United fan here so we’re absolutely buzzing 🤣 but hopefully see Annie on the pitch at the end to wipe Kyle’s tears
Sorry for the angry face I’m a blue and I will be crying in front my kids because of Kyle if he lets another goal past him 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she need to sort financial stuff out for her daughter. I bet she thought her money would double. She could always get a job!

Reactions: 39
City have deffo been on the piss all week 😂😂😂😂 imagine they have their parade tomorrow round town

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lauryn will interpret him missing that goal as a sign of his love for her cos she’s the one that got away.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Win or loose at least Kairo gets to see his daddy at “school” today (via tv)
#alwayssupporting

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Greedy witch should shut her trap slating Annie and Kyle. They provide your lifestyle and put a roof over your and your children's bleeping heads. Without them you have no home and no money. You should be kissing their feet and worshipping them, you deluded skank
---
Begging a man for money is not being independent. Telling him to put half his money into a trust fund for her, get a bleeping job instead of scrounging off everyone else.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh Kyle’s fighting on the pitch 🥊 United are time wasting strolling off to be substituted and Walker pushed him 😭😭😭😭 push Loz like that hun get her out your life quicker

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kyle starting on Martinez taking out his anger on todays blog from pan face 😩 he was fuminnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.