Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love them to go for custody so pan duck face would have zero content but it’s not nice for Annie or the boys to be put in that position when she’s that insane
Never mind her being insane or her content. They came from adultery. Why anyone would think or love them to go for custody is mental. Sorry but I can't agree with it would duck Lauren off comments. Can you imagine putting yourself in Annie's shoes would you seriously consider it??
I would despise the kids & my husband. I'd do time or end up in a nut house.
---
We have more amongst us now, so we could ask again
Don’t know if I answered I rarely do 😂😭
Wow a year ago we asked this !
Defo worth asking again

Yes or unsure 😧😧😧😧😧 ah nah absolute divvy I just can't 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Never mind her being insane or her content. They came from adultery. Why anyone would think or love them to go for custody is mental. Sorry but I can agree with it would duck Lauren off comments. Can you imagine putting yourself in Annie's shoes would you seriously consider it??
Oh yeah I couldn’t accept it I’d be in prison after the first child personally I would not play happy families

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Never mind her being insane or her content. They came from adultery. Why anyone would think or love them to go for custody is mental. Sorry but I can't agree with it would duck Lauren off comments. Can you imagine putting yourself in Annie's shoes would you seriously consider it??
---

Yes or unsure 😧😧😧😧😧 ah nah absolute divvy I just can't 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
This is what I can’t get my head around with the girls in her comments. There is no way they’d all accept their fellas having love children.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh yeah I couldn’t accept it I’d be in prison after the first child personally I would not play happy families
Noway Jose!
---
This is what I can’t get my head around with the girls in her comments. There is no way they’d all accept their fellas having love children.
I just couldn't I know I'd be absolute bastard to them. That sounds awful but I would hate them. I wouldn't stay if my husband did that. I would lose my kids & my liberty because I would knife him!
---
Noway Jose!
---

I just couldn't I know I'd be absolute bastard to them. That sounds awful but I would hate them. I wouldn't stay if my husband did that. I would lose my kids & my liberty because I would knife him!

Eta ole to the Jose 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m with you Lottie, I’d be in the bleeping loony bin!!!
Same, I wouldn’t need to worry about having custody of or contact with the kids because I’d be inside for cutting his balls off and serving them to him on spaghetti

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fucksake 🙄 when will this end

I want to know who who thinks Annie & Kyle should go for custody & who would in their situation &&&&&&&& who would accept their husbands children from an affair?

#crazypeoplerevelyourselves
if I was Annie I would take them kids on just to piss her off 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Annie just needs to keep doing what she’s done for 4 years, ignoring the irrelevant desperate slag! She’s done 4 years of silence and self control I wouldn’t be giving loz the satisfaction of reacting to her tit. Lauryns arguing with herself it’s hilarious 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 50
This picture of Lauryn reminds me of 1997, I was 7 years old and in a shopping centre with my Mum and begged her for a scream mask for Halloween trick or treating with my friends. She said you can have the mask but for the costume you can wear a black bin bag because you’re not getting both.

#memories
*Scottish memories, not Hong Kong sadly
I thought she was TT at first glance, looks just like her in this! (Sorry Chloe 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I came across some old pics of Kyle with Roman on insta the other day and it reminded me how young he and Annie were, only 22 and 19 when they had their first baby and by the time Annie was 25 she had three children (if I’m mathing right).

Then you’ve got Lauren having her first at 29 and making all of those demands for money, a nanny, private school etc. And then going on like mother of the year, breastfeeding expert.

And now she’s got the cheek to say she doesn’t want Annie around her kids because she might hurt them or not be nice to them, she doesn’t trust her basically.

Annie has been a mother for 11 years!! Since she was 19. A mother of 3 at 25. And now a mother of 4.

Lauren can’t even deal with 2 at 33.

Make it make sense 😩
This got me thinking earlier. I've always thought if my partner cheats I would leave. But imagine you have invested all those years in some one. Yes having more kids with Loz is bad. But I can understand Annie wanting to try and save what they have after all those years.
---
Maybe the next poll can be who would shag Kyle

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Noway Jose!
---
His royal would not risk it 🤍

You’d think the first one was a push
Two love children ?
duck off mate

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This got me thinking earlier. I've always thought if my partner cheats I would leave. But imagine you have invested all those years in some one. Yes having more kids with Loz is bad. But I can understand Annie wanting to try and save what they have after all those years.
---
Maybe the next poll can be who would shag Kyle
100000%! Imagine you have 4 gorgeous kids - no way I would step back and let them be introduced to all sorts (not that I think Kyle would )

• Heart
Reactions: 18
100000%! Imagine you have 4 gorgeous kids - no way I would step back and let them be introduced to all sorts (not that I think Kyle would )
Defo if Loz was the Mum she would not be getting to see my kids.
So I agree why Annie won't allow this.
Plus Lauren is delusional its still all new and raw and she has just had a baby.
She should be asking this im a few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.