Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother Earth wants a medal again because she took her kids to a farm. Honestly I’ve never known anyone expect so much praise for doing the bare minimum.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why has dangleberry Finn got to pipe up when I'm on holiday.

Kyle don't want your bleach and tone

Never seen such an ugly old moose that thinks she's a bleeping ticket in all my life

Lauryn you're absolutely bleeping barking even with the heaviest of heavy filters

Give up!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
At this point I just wonder if she will ever name the ickle girly wurly
Been going on that long no one’s arsed lol. She’ll make a point of blurring her name out on birthday party pics. She likes the power you see 😂😂😂😂
---
Sorry for the angry face I’m a blue and I will be crying in front my kids because of Kyle if he lets another goal past him 😩
United too. Gwarn up the reds ❤🤍🖤
---
Piss off Loz. Did you duck “approach with a white flag in December” because this is what you were plotting throughout November:
View attachment 2956672View attachment 2956673View attachment 2956674
Vilest tw*t out there. Poor kids
---
Lauryn wouldn’t know what Kyle eats she don’t know his drink order

never had food with him 🤣🤣
Well never papped out!!! He didn’t want to be seen with her! Loving relationship indeed J

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That Bastard blog is bollocks
She is bleeping deluded
All this shite about being a ‘good Mom’

A good mom doesn’t let anyone draw a cock on their babies back
A good mom doesn’t yearn for someone who called her children mistakes
A good mom doesn’t let anyone who called the conception of her children ‘idiots voices and idiot decisions’
A good mom doesn’t spend her child maintenance on tit Botox and fillers and dress her kids like tramps

The list is bleeping endless !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This Sick Delusional Twisted bleep...
I'll never understand what goes through a Twisted mind like hers
Kairo & Kinara will never grow up with their mother & father...No stable co parenting relationship...
She CHOSE cash over there livelihood and WELLBEING

Annie has no obligations over them kids or how they live YET SHE & HER HUSBAND pay for their Home. Nannies. School. Bills. Cars. Holidays & LIVING EXPENSES

Whilst she slanders them...
This woman thinks she's something.... her day will come when the kids are old enough to read and put the dots together themselves of what a HOE their MAMMA IS...

LAUREN what do you DO to SUPPORT YoUr children's LiFeS other then the DaDs FINACIAL INPUT

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I keep laughing at the thread title.
You lot are top tier lunatic trolls. 😂

Slago.com PR
Sent from my iponeh J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That Bastard blog is bollocks
She is bleeping deluded
All this shite about being a ‘good Mom’

A good mom doesn’t let anyone draw a cock on their babies back
A good mom doesn’t yearn for someone who called her children mistakes
A good mom doesn’t let anyone who called the conception of her children ‘idiots voices and idiot decisions’
A good mom doesn’t spend her child maintenance on tit Botox and fillers and dress her kids like tramps

The list is bleeping endless !!!
A good mum doubts she is a good mum

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.