Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucksake 🙄 when will this end

I want to know who who thinks Annie & Kyle should go for custody & who would in their situation &&&&&&&& who would accept their husbands children from an affair?

#crazypeoplerevelyourselves
NO they shouldn’t, NO I wouldn’t to next 2 questions!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Do any of you follow the lauryn catherine Goodman page? I really want to follow but not sure if it’s safe to 😂
We think it’s someone on this thread, I forgot the @ or I would tag them
Waiting for them to get back to me on something 😂😭
I don’t follow no x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I want to know who who thinks Annie & Kyle should go for custody & who would in their situation &&&&&&&& who would accept their husbands children from an affair?

I would love them to go for custody so pan duck face would have zero content but it’s not nice for Annie or the boys to be put in that position when she’s that insane

• Heart
Reactions: 11

We have more amongst us now, so we could ask again
Don’t know if I answered I rarely do 😂😭
Wow a year ago we asked this !
Defo worth asking again

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You don’t have to follow it’s open! they’ve posted the unmentionables on their stories 🤣🤣🤣
Surely there is no way she is behind that account. That page is a bleeping scream, if only a lot more people knew about it! They’re pulling apart her bullshit, bit by bit! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’d go for joint custody, handovers through a middle man, just so she got zero maintenance 👩‍🔧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If my husband had two kids with a well known slapper, I would tell him go be with that woman!!!

I ain’t helping raise her dusty youts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
anyone fancy a good laugh?
Lauren’s liked twitter post..
Let’s just say scroll back there’s a few laughs to be had…
Can't believe she's liked that... a mere few years later she was lying with her vag out for a taken man and again a few years later.... so loving and intimate

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This picture of Lauryn reminds me of 1997, I was 7 years old and in a shopping centre with my Mum and begged her for a scream mask for Halloween trick or treating with my friends. She said you can have the mask but for the costume you can wear a black bin bag because you’re not getting both.

#memories
*Scottish memories, not Hong Kong sadly

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Arsenal fans sorry 🤍
This one’s for Kiaro, want to cheer him up
Grandad 💙
Daddy 2 💙
Let me know if you found it funny lad, I hear you’re a wizard on social media

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She doesn't even look like that anyway and that picture on her latest blog. Swear to god the brass neck of flaunting pictures that look duck all like you. Cringe!!! She's defo been rear ended by every guy that's been near her 🤣 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.