Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How the duck are they 2-0 down I want to see queen Annie on the pic pls can you chill

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s such a sneaky bleep too. She has bothered to set up SLAGO pr Ltd so she can say ‘they’ wrote the blog when the dumb witch is the director so surely anything posted is still down to her.

But of course she’s happy and content and not bothered by them one bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Piss off Loz. Did you duck “approach with a white flag in December” because this is what you were plotting throughout November:
IMG_3084.jpeg
IMG_3085.jpeg
IMG_3083.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
How the duck are they 2-0 down I want to see queen Annie on the pic pls can you chill
United fan here so we’re absolutely buzzing 🤣 but hopefully see Annie on the pitch at the end to wipe Kyle’s tears

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I don’t support either team but wanted city to win just so Annie and kids get to come out again. 😬😊

• Heart
Reactions: 26
''She is such a good girl I honestly can't believe how lucky I got with her. She is a dream and you hardly notice you have her.''

Oh well that's just lovely isn't it... the best thing about her is you don't even notice she's there!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Realising now that calm before the storm wasn’t a hint to her followers at the middle name, it was a threat that Kyle would understand.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.