Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the Emiratesfacup insta stories Kyles top 5 songs…

How long till these are on her bullshit stories like she really knows him from the loving relationship!

#MOTWYW
Freed from desire nah hes shittin us
---
@Lucymyers giving away as much as you’re comfortable with, are you confident that there’s a defamation/harassment case that will come to fruition? bleeping hope so.
Yep
---
So hang on
She held out a white flag at xmas to the woman whos husband shes been shagging and had two kids with?

Ps isnt white flag a dido song? As in dido who was in STAN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Spiteful cow trying to cause upset on the day of the match knowing Annie will be there with their 4 wanted children
Wish someone would tranquillise her

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lauren you are next level cuckoo! Go get some help before it’s too late. LAGO is LOCO. I feel so sorry for Annie having to deal with her crazy tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Although Annie wouldn't, imagine if she did a tell all interview. She would be so in depth and give time lines where you would know she was telling the truth because it would make a bigger picture. With Lauryn it's always gibberish, nothing follows on and frankly no sane person has any idea what she Is on about.

Even when she messaged Annie at Xmas she couldnt say something along the lines of "I'm so sorry to have to tell you this I feel awful" instead she had to be a complete bleep about it and still get a dig in by saying "just a quick message I don't have two baby fathers" or whatever tit she wrote. She has no awareness whatsoever.

Reactions: 28
Doesn’t look like the players kids are the mascots today. Not to say the RRRR’s won’t be out later.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she was a good mum she wouldn’t have conceived her brats the way she did 🤨 just a thought! They were both doomed before drawing their first breath.

I loathe this slag 😒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Spiteful cow trying to cause upset on the day of the match knowing Annie will be there with their 4 wanted children
Wish someone would tranquillise her
Doubt Annie gives a duck to be honest 🤣
Genuinely think the walkers don’t care anymore I mean they are giving her enough rope …

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.