Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must drive her so nuts how loved Annie is 😍 the Queen is so effortlessly beautiful. 🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Not Annie having a Jamaican night and Lauryn wasn’t invited 🤣🤣🤣
---

I thought it look Caribbean with the rice and peas and fried plantain but excuse my poor cultural awareness if not
You’re absolutely right!! 🇯🇲
My bad, I’ve never been invited to a Jamaican night and thought at first glance it looked like an middle eastern dish I’d had 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe Annie throws it down in the kitchen !
Wow
Well impressed

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Lauren quickly learning how to make rice and peas,
How to fry plantain without burning it, and steamed veg @OGJessicaFletcher we giving her some tips ?😂😭
(She doesn’t eat meat apparently)

Just chews on married men’s meat
She better have them kidney beans soaking asap 😂
She wouldn't have a clue or the time, she's too busy x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She better have them kidney beans soaking asap 😂
She wouldn't have a clue or the time, she's too busy x
Sources say she thought it was green peas
Sources say she’s using the tin
Sources say she’s so lazy she will get Jamie Oliver’s one 🤢
Annie would NEVER

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2956362

unbothered queen making her family and friends dinner....... lauren is a takeaway for 1 🙃
I honestly think it’s water off a ducks back to Annie now! We can all see she is living her life to the fullest, being the amazing wife, mum and friend she is!

Shes not sat on social media flinging snide digs like a needy 12 year old, or desperate for validation from strangers!

Yes that’s right she’s a grown woman with standards, not an immature homewrecking woman!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Let me get this straight with ‘Lago legal’.

Proz has a one night stand, her child is ignored but she engineers going back for round two and gets pregnant again. The dad calls them episodes and mistakes.

Annie does nothing wrong but tries to save her marriage to her childhood sweetheart yet she’s the desperate one.

OMFG.

PS

Quinta da Lago is were Chloe’s wedding is. Maybe Lago Ltd are relocating 🤣🤣. As if!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s the fact she says she has nothing to be ashamed by that baffles me, you banged a married man. How can she not take some responsibility ?

Reactions: 39
It’s the fact she says she has nothing to be ashamed by that baffles me, you banged a married man. How can she not take some responsibility ?
Narc. I hate how that word gets freely thrown around these days but it’s written all over her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.