Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From my experience in life over the years anyone that repeatedly goes out of their way to comment on how great of a mother they are…. Aren’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Duno about any u ladies but i for one couldnt stand in the same room as Mrs Annie Walker and feel good about myself why the duck would that ugly pan face square jawed quagmire looking bleep with her 90cm stumps think this would he a good idea for her deluded confidence i mean yeah she looks good next to big smeg but Annie and even worse if Sian was there

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Imagine moaning that Annie went back to her husband, yet you went back to a man that NEVER publicly acknowledged your son and then called them mistakes!!🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
4 likes now 😂😂😂😂 oh she’s popular. Needs to up her game. Bleach & Tone don’t forget tatters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can we all just never during this loving inimate relationship kyle got his cock out and was groping and dry humping someone in a pub and BV called annie a doormat then proz joined in and started on annie too also the day b4 he was paped kissing annie?
She was pregnant wi Knose sooooo wasnt he cheating on proz too?
Also when they were paped together holding hands after a win also while he was at a wedding with annie when the kid was born?
But u didnt know they were together?
But in ur interview after it came out it said u didnt want to split them up?
Kyle didnt want her posting when she was preg but all over insta is her pregnant belly all the pap shots and that poor bleeping horse 😭
Didnt want anyone to know she was kyles
But posts the girl with im a lion sticker
Posts placecard with 2x walker kid on
The lies she tells when the truth is all there to seen is insane

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Well that was a bleeping boring one, I can’t cope picturing her sat tapping away furiously on her laptop writing her little diary entries to upload onto a website that she pretends someone else has written, she’s batshit crazy this one

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Still blaming Annie 😂 pathetic.

With ALL that she has already rinsed Kyle for, she already has a privileged lifestyle. Why the duck does she think popping out another sprog = entitlement to more £££??? Does she need 2 cars now she has 2 kids?

• Haha
Wonder why she didn’t mention turkey teeth/grunts wedding of the year in her crappy blog. Could have said how happy she was for her sister …. Oh yes she’d never do that as she will be jealous as hell Chloe is getting married knowing that will never be her. She doesn’t have it in her to be happy for anyone she is bitter and jealous to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Well his speech is shocking and he still pisses himself so she'd be hard pushed finding a private school that's probably why it's taken so long, ain't no way she'd settle for a normal school for the son of Kyle Walker. Cracks me up how she makes out he's intellectually advanced when his 2 parents are complete and utter half wits. The math ain't mathing loz.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I am jumping ahead here but I am still catching up, @sadstateofaffairs Just my opinion I think she has been served some kind of legal threat/notice due to the way she has set the blog out, it’s very carefully written…..
1) She mentions threats could be legal, she doesn’t clarify, I honestly think she has had a letter warning her.. and it’s about Annie not Kyle and this is why all the hate is directed at her, Kyle is in the public eye Annie isn’t so she would be the client….
2) She doesnt blast them by name other than quote them as per newspaper article again not her words
3) Navigates by referring to Kairos dad again perfectly legal
4) Think she has been take advice from Boyle.. very Wagatha.. by signing off written by Lago PR like Vardy blamed her assistant there is extra layers to it, by doing it this way.. the old other people had access to the blog (that Spider-Man gif would be about right for that)
5) She does prove that she reads here by clearing up the endo and the school comment
But for someone so exhausted dealing with sick kids etc she still finds the time to stalk….

The most laughable bit is this part on the attached about free speech controlling what is out there, and sharing your experiences with your kids and people out there…. So where in your blog is the following truth statement from you….

Lauryn was convicted of benefit fraud….
Where is your free speech now ?
Where is this sharing experience ?

Pot/Kettle…

She devoted so little time on the blog to her kids and what they have been doing but so much on the vitriol she feels for Annie.

signed off Pan (@scotall) 😉😉

p.s the reason she opens and closes her Instagram is so the papers can write a story, there will be something today guaranteed.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39
@Lucymyers giving away as much as you’re comfortable with, are you confident that there’s a defamation/harassment case that will come to fruition? bleeping hope so.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That blog 🤯 she honestly thinks Annie has control over Kyle… he clearly does what he wants as he’s shown by going back there for baby number 2. Poor Annie it’s quite worrying how she deflects everything to Annie when she is the innocent party in this, calling her desperate? Isn’t this the same woman who had a petition for her son not to be ignored by his dad who she’s then slept with again probable numerous times and has had another child with him. She’s an absolute psychopath and so deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Yeah in her mind it’s all Annie, but Kyle moved out for a long time and still didn’t get in contact with her, she will never accept that he simply doesn’t want to be involved with her or the kids. It hurts her too much so she blames Annie instead.
She’s not mentally well that girl

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.