Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all an act
I believe she saves some of this money, there are ways ( won’t give her ideas) plus some of it is for her ‘carers allowance’
Plus look how the kids are dressed
THE ORIGINAL when we were unable to view she kept putting digs online saying her ‘baby daddy’ told your honour she was living a lavish lifestyle
On and on and on- who remembers ?

Her followers were like “ what ?! You’re always at home with peanut” ( as if they know)
So this is all part of the act
Have you all noticed all the latest articles and posts she keeps banging on about ALWAYS BEING WITH HER KIDS.
So loz, were you always with them when you were shagging the married man ?
I’ll wait
Dutty gal

L93

Reactions: 38
Were A&K on Real Housewives?? I did not know this!

Reactions: 3
Nah. Nobody can police every penny she spends. It’s because you can’t buy class. You can’t have all the money in the world and still look shit.

Reactions: 18
What has happened to the shape of her face? She used to look not to bad but whatever she has done she has made herself look absolutely terrible.

Reactions: 13
What has happened to the shape of her face? She used to look not to bad but whatever she has done she has made herself look absolutely terrible.
She hated her quagmire chin she got from - father x

Poor girls had the chin ‘thinned’ and just looks like a fuckin nitty

Reactions: 20
Whilst I believe she has a habit, you can set your location anywhere
I’m currently in Hong Kong x
Yeah I remembered you’re from Hong Kong

Nah it was with them saying she looks rougher in real life, made me wonder if they know her

Reactions: 13
Yeah I remembered you’re from Hong Kong

Nah it was with them saying she looks rougher in real life, made me wonder if they know her
Can’t believe she gives any man an erection
That’s the miracle in itself
#Miracle
#Sperm
#Ivf
#MarriedBoyfriend
#BriefFling
#NeverSaidIWasInfertile

Reactions: 31

Can you not grasp that he doesn't want to be in their lives? Ffs bore off
---
Slapped that button so hard x

How annoying is it

Reactions: 21
Not all the 8k is solely for the kids just under 2k is her own personal allowance. But I agree she's skint she was likely yet again spending way beyond her means. The signs are subtle but her spending on herself is getting curtailed too by the looks of it.
---
She literally just copies Annie even down to the bag on the shoulder
She is such a pathetic weirdo.

Reactions: 16
It’ll be the anxiety over her loss of control that’s got her looking so haggard it’s the worst thing that can happen to a narc she will be burning from the inside out

Reactions: 35
I also think she’s had to sell a lot of her designer stuff she bought when she was shopping like a lottery winner, £8 grand a month won’t go far with a house that size and it’s upkeep!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.