Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Kyle will come around and see the children. He doesn’t seem the type to want to Abandon kids in my opinion. I reckon it will be secret again though
I highly doubt he would do that again after all this mess he’s caused (Lauryn too), I think he would do it through the legal channels

Reactions: 28
I reckon Kyle will come around and see the children. He doesn’t seem the type to want to Abandon kids in my opinion. I reckon it will be secret again though
I’m about to climb up a hill here but I don’t think he will. Lauren has really showed her crazy, psycho side this time and I don’t think he’ll see her and the kids again without Annie being involved

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She would tit a brick if he went for vistition no judge would make kyle and annie see them with lauren there theres no reason for supervision

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I highly doubt he would do that again after all this mess he’s caused (Lauryn too), I think he would do it through the legal channels
I mean he went back after the first mess, and it’s not like Lauryns mad behaviour ever settled down either, and he had married Annie 🤯 so I really don’t think anything will stop him

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I mean he went back after the first mess, and it’s not like Lauryns mad behaviour ever settled down either, and he had married Annie 🤯 so I really don’t think anything will stop him
I think it’s different this time. She’s been acting so unhinged and desperate, that even Kyle would shrivel up at the thought of going with her again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m about to climb up a hill here but I don’t think he will. Lauren has really showed her crazy, psycho side this time and I don’t think he’ll see her and the kids again without Annie being involved
I’m with you, she will never get to speak to him again without Annie/Sian/Paul Lunt or Rachel Monk present, she will never get another message from him either, she has shown she screenshots everything, he will have been warned any further communication could lead to false accusations. She has hinted Annie could hurt her children already, no way will there ever be contact again!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lauren they should be YOUR everything. you shouldn’t have to apologise to them because YOU should be stepping up for them instead of a dad who doesn’t want them. They are precious little kids who do not deserve what you’re putting them through, it’s about time you did apologise because they are both going to be fucked in the head as adults with the narrative you’re pushing 😢
She is so deranged. What did she think would happen when she had children with someone who wasn’t available? She should be sorry, she has given them a crap start in life.

Reactions: 21
Yeah I just cannot see it personally, but I hope I’m not wrong for poor Annie’s sake

Reactions: 14
I’m with you, she will never get to speak to him again without Annie/Sian/Paul Lunt or Rachel Monk present, she will never get another message from him either, she has shown she screenshots everything, he will have been warned any further communication could lead to false accusations. She has hinted Annie could hurt her children already, no way will there ever be contact again!
Now this hill I can climb on 🤣 He ain’t going anywhere near her again, he has good advisers now too who will tell him not only is it career and financial suicide, he’s risking all sorts of allegations. He knows now for sure shes screenshotting conversations etc, I don’t think even he thinks it’s worth the shag!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Because she obsesses over every little thing Annie has said, from wanting a girl to breastfeeding. From Kyle liking Chris Brown to the beer he’s sponsored by. She’s a bad weirdo
‘Bad weirdo’ hit hard. I feel that has captured L’essence de Pan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Love this from Amie Coady - she’s close friends with Annie too. Never got the obsession Lauryn has with having a girl

I've said before I've got 4 sons....I still get asked now if we will try for a girl! My oldest is 15. We went crackers when we found out we were getting a grand daughter because we could love on her a totally different way!
I was never destined to be a girl mam. I used to get so upset when people said that to me oh you must be gutted you've got all lads & even now it's said a lot & our oldest is 25!
Some women (my mam waited 11yrs for me I'm an only child) dont get the privilege to become a mam & its all they ever want.
Lauren doesn't & wont ever deserve that title. Ive been married 20yrs & my boys will always come before their dad. Money & lifestyle come before her kids.
I would never change my boys for a girl. My mam would call herself Peggy Mitchell my boys she'd say bless her!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She is so deranged. What did she think would happen when she had children with someone who wasn’t available? She should be sorry, she has given them a crap start in life.
She thinks so highly of herself ( like all narcs) that she can’t allow herself to believe Kyle doesn’t want her. It’s irrelevant to her Kyle was already in a long term relationship with children, she believes she is utterly irresistible and that deep down Kyle wants her. This is why she blames Annie for her wag fantasy not playing out how she wants. She cant accept the fact that he used her for cheap easy Sex and doesn’t give 2 shits about her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
He didnt ‘come around’ in the first place. She forced Kairo upon him at the solicitors. Any parent with a heart would be curious as to what their kid is like, their character, and naturally want to talk to them. Kyles strikes me as the type where if its offered on a plate he will take it. It was never about Kairo for Lauryn. ‘All part of the plan’.
Theres no way he can have a relationship with them kids. For a multitude of reasons. And i know of plenty of men/women out their that still shag their bd/bm once they’ve dropped the kids off.
Its a sad situation but theres no way around it, unless annie accepts the kids, which she is NOT obligated to do. Also logistically, how? Would be difficult once Kairo is in school to commute hours there and back. He could pay someone to do this but realistically he would only see them for a few hours, or be a term time dad which i just cant see happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think he has a problem with alcohol and that’s how she got him to go there with her on both or all occasions (because I really don’t think it was just twice). For that reason, I reckon he could go there again. We’ve all seen the footage of him flashing his lipstick to women in a bar. The guy has an alcohol problem for sure!

Reactions: 15

Oh behave 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I think he has a problem with alcohol and that’s how she got him to go there with her on both or all occasions (because I really don’t think it was just twice). For that reason, I reckon he could go there again. We’ve all seen the footage of him flashing his lipstick to women in a bar. The guy has an alcohol problem for sure!
If he had a problem he wouldn't be playing for City or England. Football is not like it was years ago you hear of gambling now but not alcohol abuse. The stakes & wages are too high
He might get drunk but so do a lot of players if it was an issue no way not at the lèvels he plays at. They'd rather overlook his sexual indiscretions off the pitch than drink or drugs. You'd be a fool to think otherwise. It's not a league 1 club he plays for ffs. He's not out every weekend 🤣
---
She’s probably her high flying lawyer 🤣🤣🤣

Blue.....it that a serious question? NO eeeeeee hahahaha
---
I’m not climbing back up any hills yet 🫣

Crack is whack queen!
---
She defo has made a family on the sims with him

Remember lemmings that's the tune think of or all that she want is another baby 🤣
---
Oh behave 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

If he had a problem he wouldn't be playing for City or England. Football is not like it was years ago you hear of gambling now but not alcohol abuse. The stakes & wages are too high
He might get drunk but so do a lot of players if it was an issue no way not at the lèvels he plays at. They'd rather overlook his sexual indiscretions off the pitch than drink or drugs. You'd be a fool to think otherwise. It's not a league 1 club he plays for ffs. He's not out every weekend 🤣
---

Blue.....it that a serious question? NO eeeeeee hahahaha
---

Crack is whack queen!
---

Remember lemmings that's the tune think of or all that she want is another baby 🤣

Eta the blue is that a serious question is in the tone of fiona harvey to piers mind 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think so, in that bar was the height of her blackmail, no way could he play like he does and maintain his level of fitness if he had an alcohol problem, he was blotting out the stress for a few hours!

Reactions: 25
I don’t think so, in that bar was the height of her blackmail, no way could he play like he does and maintain his level of fitness if he had an alcohol problem, he was blotting out the stress for a few hours!
Wouldn't be allowed & is he even blessed wiry height? Big nose née height!

Mind you Gareth is a parcel if tit in picking players Jordan pickford the worst keeper in the Premier league but he gets picked 🙄 mackem bleep 🦖🦖🦖 if you're a Sunderland fan don't dare come at me I will make you cry 😬

I've made him print pics of my beautiful Ed's face howe & Sheeran to put on the baby gym thing 🤠
I'm not happy I won't see Eddie & Jason's face for months I'm not OK 😒 my kids are sick of me BUT I'm a fan bleeping tastic mam 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.