Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 Do him and Annie look like they actually give a duck about anything she is posting from what we have seen 🤣🤣 absolutely no way.. they have been living life to its fullest! She needs to give it up, she looks like a right fool!

The only people she's reaching with her post is the daft witches on her ig who know nothing or are home wrecking slags like her! Everyone else is blocked for mot agreeing with her 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The only people she's reaching with her post is the daft witches on her ig who know nothing or are home wrecking slags like her! Everyone else is blocked for mot agreeing with her 😭
Spot on Lottie! 🙌🏼 It’s certainly not Kyle or Annie 🤣🤣 they’re too busy packing for the Euro’s 😆 Suppose she better get packing too 🧳…. Oh Wait 😜🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Dear Lauren,
Thank you for your weekend of being a grade A bleep !
You have led even more people here 🩷
Influencer ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Noooo just caught up. I love daddy socks but never met him and never will, this is absolutely insane behaviour

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Dear Lauren,
Thank you for your weekend of being a grade A bleep !
You have led even more people here 🩷
Influencer ✨
Take it she was giving tattle a mention again? 🤣
Seen so many different user names on here recently! Good work Loz! 🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The insider adds, “She feels extremely disappointed in Kyle. She feels that he and Annie should accept all of his children. Their kids are related to Lauryn’s whether she likes it or not, they can’t erase them.”

they can and absolutely are doing by choosing to not have involvement with them 🤷🏼‍♀️

same drivel week in week out, roll on the euros 💥

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Love this from Amie Coady - she’s close friends with Annie too. Never got the obsession Lauryn has with having a girl
Because she obsesses over every little thing Annie has said, from wanting a girl to breastfeeding. From Kyle liking Chris Brown to the beer he’s sponsored by. She’s a bad weirdo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
The insider adds, “She feels extremely disappointed in Kyle. She feels that he and Annie should accept all of his children. Their kids are related to Lauryn’s whether she likes it or not, they can’t erase them.”

they can and absolutely are doing by choosing to not have involvement with them 🤷🏼‍♀️

same drivel week in week out, roll on the euros 💥
Did anyone else notice it says “whether SHE likes it or not” but then changes to “they”

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Did anyone else notice it says “whether SHE likes it or not” but then changes to “they”
Just because you’re related there’s no law ‘they’ have to like it or include them.
I’ve never disliked someone I don’t know so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I reckon Kyle will come around and see the children. He doesn’t seem the type to want to Abandon kids in my opinion. I reckon it will be secret again though

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.