Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240528_190100_Instagram.jpg

She's posted this screenshot of her profile.

If you have multiple profiles there's an arrow next to your insta handle, and look she has a notification!

It could be Kairos profile buuuut 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Classic emmerdale was on this morning and I caught a scene when Kelly Windsor was speaking … oh my god the voice reminded me of the deluded one LG 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she keep pushing and pushing these kids onto KW when he said they were mistakes? Why isn't she trying to protect them and keep them away. He doesn't want to know. No matter how much you try. You can't make someone be a parent if they don't want to be. She is totally unhinged and obsessed.
When you think she couldn't stoop any lower, here she is. Fair play to Annie, for I'd be smiling in my mugshot after tearing her to pieces.

Reactions: 34
Well I need to go to spec savers I thought they were adidas socks and thought that was bad enough 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she keep pushing and pushing these kids onto KW when he said they were mistakes? Why isn't she trying to protect them and keep them away. He doesn't want to know. No matter how much you try. You can't make someone be a parent if they don't want to be. She is totally unhinged and obsessed.
When you think she couldn't stoop any lower, here she is. Fair play to Annie, for I'd be smiling in my mugshot after tearing her to pieces.
She isn't pushing them on to him...he's not around to push them on too! Only in her deluded mine does she think he's seeing or caring what she posts 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lauren they should be YOUR everything. you shouldn’t have to apologise to them because YOU should be stepping up for them instead of a dad who doesn’t want them. They are precious little kids who do not deserve what you’re putting them through, it’s about time you did apologise because they are both going to be fucked in the head as adults with the narrative you’re pushing 😢

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
My son’s sperm donor walked out on me when I was 5 months pregnant. Lots of packs of bibs/socks/vests come with I love mummy/ I love daddy ones. Guess what - the daddy ones went in the bin 😂 even my friend brought me some from next and was like I removed one 😂 cos guess what - that’s what normal people do!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Lauren they should be YOUR everything. you shouldn’t have to apologise to them because YOU should be stepping up for them instead of a dad who doesn’t want them. They are precious little kids who do not deserve what you’re putting them through, it’s about time you did apologise because they are both going to be fucked in the head as adults with the narrative you’re pushing 😢
That quote is about the Palestinian children. Not her own children

Reactions: 21
She can’t be doing herself any favours with all the mums that follow her when she’s constantly slating kids having screen time.

Reactions: 15
“Just so you know - I didn’t buy the socks. MOTWYW.”
Oh that’s ok then ffs!!!!! YOU put them on her, YOU are responsible for that disgusting video of a poor innocent child being used as a stick to beat another woman with 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 18
Lauren has directed some very personal digs to K&A all over the media. E.g.

Fat / balding
Desperate
Nasty to children

to name a few.

But yet she is the victim?! lol.

Reactions: 22
She NEVER gives up does she!!!! She can’t handle that Kyle is not in her life and is trying to make it about her children … like duck is it about them!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Kairo: “where is my daddy? I love my daddy.”
Baby kink: wears “I love my daddy” socks
Proz: “we were a family”
KW: “made idiot choices. Mistakes.”
🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She isn't pushing them on to him...he's not around to push them on too! Only in her deluded mine does she think he's seeing or caring what she posts 🤣
👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 Do him and Annie look like they actually give a duck about anything she is posting from what we have seen 🤣🤣 absolutely no way.. they have been living life to its fullest! She needs to give it up, she looks like a right fool!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.