Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is the captain of Manchester City . I can assure you someone with an alcohol problem would not be in that role . This isn’t the days of George Best etc
Don’t be so surprised, clubs hide all kinds of things. Drug addictions too.

Reactions: 16
Exactly, whether he is seeing the kids or not, he publicly called them mistakes. I'd never let him see them again after that. She's a mess.
Same a person saying that about my kids would get nowhere near them, sperm donor or not
---
Don’t be so surprised, clubs hide all kinds of things. Drug addictions too.
I agree, it's almost like the Rooney situation, drinks too much and makes terrible decisions. Not that he had a drink problem but when he did drink he was uncontrollable.
Also reminds me of Rio Ferdinand refusing the drugs test years ago. Club backed him and didn't make him do it, made some crap excuses. He got a ban sure but the club were happier with a ban than potentially revealing he used drugs

Reactions: 21
I think it’s disgusting disowning your own children, he could easily go through court & see his own flesh & blood. Doesn’t have to have anything to do with the nutcase.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think it’s disgusting disowning your own children, he could easily go through court & see his own flesh & blood. Doesn’t have to have anything to do with the nutcase.
you obviously haven’t followed this nutjob properly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 76
why? He didn’t get a choice. Women can choose whether to become a parent or not. They can abort, then can choose to give the child up. A woman wouldn’t be condemned for choosing to abort a child if she didn’t want to raise the child. Why can’t a man choose not to be a parent? He has provided those children with everything they couldn’t possibly need or want to have the best start in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
he hasn’t disowned them when he pays for they’re whole life. Home. School.Food. Clothes. Transport. Decent holidays. Etc

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Her behaviour is disgusting and she can’t be trusted, it just couldn’t work! A childhood doesn’t last forever, they can get to know him in their own right when they are able to make their own decisions, that is the best case scenario in this situation!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s just trying to stir trouble, him and Annie pay for everything, SHE chose to put those socks on and humiliate her daughter which is just vile!
I mean she does this often it’s no longer a shock is it
she is hurting them children emotionally it’s sickening …. Why would anybody dress kids in dad shirts and I love dad socks when the dad publicly said the kids are mistakes !, she needs sectioning

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Even contact without her involved would not work. Horrible to say but those kids will be tainted eventually, they will be copies of her, they will be sent on visits with an agenda, stories will be sold about what they heard/ whilst visiting.
Annie and the RRRRs will be on eggshells for the rest of their days if that were to happen. Not fair to do to someone after you've already damaged them so much.
Him not having contact is now him setting a boundary and finally protecting his family.
Shame he couldn't set that boundary when Pan was legs akimbo

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m not making excuses but I had one too many last night and had a one night stand 🤦‍♀️😂😂
alcohol is the devil

that said he looked like Calvin Harris not PANFACE 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Listen it’s not nice, especially being a public figure.
What I can’t get my head around is Lauren having baby number 2 when he did this to baby number 1
Why bring another child into this tit show ?

As someone who has followed this for a very long time, she wouldn’t stop criticising him even up until July 2022 yet by October she was pregnant again

How he proved himself as a father in that small amount of time is mind boggling.

#Miracle
#Infertile

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I think she bought the socks when he was in blackmailsville and that was a little birthday reminder to Kyle because she is desperate for him to get the guilts again and get in contact.
But Lozza , how could you do that to your baby girl when her “Daddy” wanted to curl up and die when he found out you were pregnant and has walked away?
I just can not get my head around a mother accepting that for her children, because me and mine would be off into the sunset with my 8k a month thinking what beauty’s he is missing out on because that’s your job as a mum.
Let’s be fair for a moment , her fault or not she is probably incredibly hurt BUT know when to say ENOUGH my kids won’t be second best , they are my world and we are getting off this tit show.
I mean Christ on a bike , she had bagged them a fantastic life go enjoy it !

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m convinced KW2 was a gobby and she ran to bathroom to spit but jammed it in herself.
No other reason he was almost fainting learning of its conception.
I’m gathering cobwebs from the last hill but I’m still up there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I’m not making excuses but I had one too many last night and had a one night stand 🤦‍♀️😂😂
alcohol is the devil

that said he looked like Calvin Harris not PANFACE 😂
Was this a dream or real life?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not this again....🙄
Does the same apply for abortions?
It’s that time where a couple of people try to shift the narrative, Groundhog Day, give it up Loz we all know your on here and got a pretty good idea who, as hard as you attempt to disguise it and showing twiggy’s house (if it is) is a new low, even for you!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.