Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he has a problem with alcohol and that’s how she got him to go there with her on both or all occasions (because I really don’t think it was just twice). For that reason, I reckon he could go there again. We’ve all seen the footage of him flashing his lipstick to women in a bar. The guy has an alcohol problem for sure!
He is the captain of Manchester City . I can assure you someone with an alcohol problem would not be in that role . This isn’t the days of George Best etc

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is she trying to imply he seeing the kids with these socks ? 😳 remember the dad 2 on kario then was like i didnt buy it for him 😄, I don't believe he is at all and if he is she a joke of a mother here is someone who won't publicly acknowledge them cuts them lose when feels like it and brought his other children out onto the pitch! Maybe protect them ffs you know your only job not like you do much else! But I suspect it just more mind games with her before the euros, she so bleeping predicale

Reactions: 26
Can’t be making excuses for him, he’s just a dirty bleep who can’t keep it in his pants and will never be loyal to anyone around him. He’d do it with or without a bevvy 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think he has a problem with alcohol and that’s how she got him to go there with her on both or all occasions (because I really don’t think it was just twice). For that reason, I reckon he could go there again. We’ve all seen the footage of him flashing his lipstick to women in a bar. The guy has an alcohol problem for sure!
He didn’t go to her, she came to him, she’s such a good mum was doing 5 hr journey's, where was giro?

Reactions: 27
I don’t think so, in that bar was the height of her blackmail, no way could he play like he does and maintain his level of fitness if he had an alcohol problem, he was blotting out the stress for a few hours!
I don’t mean problem as in drinking regularly, I mean he gets himself in to states where he’s completely gone. I mean, why else would someone sleep with Lozza?!
---
He is the captain of Manchester City . I can assure you someone with an alcohol problem would not be in that role . This isn’t the days of George Best etc
I’m not talking about or insinuating he’s an alcoholic, I’m suggesting he may be someone who, when he does drink, (which may not even be often), he drinks to excess and gets into a complete state, OR, that his personality changes when he’s had too much. His behaviour in the bar where he was flashing his bits around is not normal

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Wonder if he bought stuff for the girl when he was being blackmailed and she’s using this against him.

I truly learnt my lesson from the last hill he went back there again nothing will surprise me now, all is not what is seems with her everything she posts is a dig to the walkers

Reactions: 18
Wonder if he bought stuff for the girl when he was being blackmailed and she’s using this against him.

I truly learnt my lesson from the last hill he went back there again nothing will surprise me now, all is not what is seems with her everything she posts is a dig to the walkers
She’s just trying to stir trouble, him and Annie pay for everything, SHE chose to put those socks on and humiliate her daughter which is just vile!

Reactions: 42
Whatever kyle said or didnt say actions speak louder than words
Hes said publicly to millions kids are mistakes she was an episode called her a liar saying shes making tit up after every interview said he cant be involved bcz of her behaviour and her response is well im coming to euros and i still want us all to meet and be pals and kids will still wear their daddy stuff 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The
She’s just trying to stir trouble, him and Annie pay for everything, SHE chose to put those socks on and humiliate her daughter which is just vile!
how much time does she have on her hands???? To make that video with kinells socks & to make sure it’s visible in some way! Then the hideous ‘bleach & tone’ crap which is so immature. Mind you she is an influencer 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Whatever kyle said or didnt say actions speak louder than words
Hes said publicly to millions kids are mistakes she was an episode called her a liar saying shes making tit up after every interview said he cant be involved bcz of her behaviour and her response is well im coming to euros and i still want us all to meet and be pals and kids will still wear their daddy stuff 🙈
Exactly, whether he is seeing the kids or not, he publicly called them mistakes. I'd never let him see them again after that. She's a mess.

Reactions: 21
Silly cow thinks her and her children are on par with Annie and their children. They’re not the same, never have been never will be and that’s why Kyle treats them differently.

She’s the reason her children don’t have a father, and will grow up seeing him be one to his other children. She should be ashamed of herself for the damage she’s undoubtably caused them

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Exactly, whether he is seeing the kids or not, he publicly called them mistakes. I'd never let him see them again after that. She's a mess.

Make him do a public apology but she can’t make him do anything unless she’s blackmailing him. Even then he didn’t apolgise. That’s why she goes for Annie

Reactions: 24
I’ll never forget when this untrained side chick told the world Kyle doesn’t get much time off so she had to drive to his training so he could see KG1 😂

Soooo if he’s seeing them kids again I’d be surprised
We all know she has to do the driving
Slut
Plus she hasn’t got SMEG supporting her this time

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ll never forget when this untrained side chick told the world Kyle doesn’t get much time off so she had to drive to his training so he could see KG1 😂

Soooo if he’s seeing them kids again I’d be surprised
We all know she has to do the driving
Slut
Plus she hasn’t got SMEG supporting her this time
I’d love to know what went down there!

Reactions: 11
I just don’t get her.
She’s getting £8k a month, £2mil house, 3/4 holidays a year, paid nursery/ nanny so she hardly needs to parent, new car every 4 years.
why is she not just happy and moving on with her paid for life? Clearly he does not want to be with her and he doesn’t want to parent these children which is completely his right to decide. The children are better off than most kids with all the financial support he has provided.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.