Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she bought them or her matey Lisa did? Surely nobody else would have been that sick to buy them for her?

Reactions: 16
Friends just sent me this.. I’m blocked😂 what do them socks say 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I might give her benefit of the doubt here, my son was born mid 2018, but my mum bought a bundle of socks from a bargain bin where one pair said "Born in 2016". We know Loz hates spending money on the kids so maybe they were just too good of a bargain to pass up 😉. Seriously bleeping section the crank.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What else could they say?
I love my dog?
I love my dipshit mum?
I love my…

Oh god, they really do say daddy don’t they 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kyle and Annie are probably packing right now for the most luxurious holiday abroad, with their 4 boys. Probably on a private jet to load up all Annie’s designer clothes and jewellery, like the Queen wag she is. Sucks to be Lauren, no pool at her house so a B&M paddling pool will have to do. At least she has that green cozzie to wear in it 😂

Reactions: 30
That poor baby and Cairo! They are doomed, can’t she see how much she is damaging them, all this is on the internet forever! Why why why? Why would you buy those socks, she doesn’t love her daddy, she’s never met him, her mother loves her daddy and is obsessed with him! Buy a pair for yourself and stop humiliating and degrading your children! 🤐🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She tis tapped! Thing is those kids don't have a dad, they have a sperm donor that's it. She's sick in the head

Reactions: 20
She said Kyle is a professional dream seller. What dream did he sell her ?
Lauren is the professional dream seller, she sold Kyle the dream..."Kyle, I'm infertile and can't get pregnant, and I won't tell anyone we've had sex."
And the thick duck fell for it TWICE 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is deranged. Wasn’t she bleating on about protecting her kids the other day? Why is your child wearing I love daddy socks when he has publicly disowned her by calling her a mistake? She’s a dick

Reactions: 28
I wish she would kick off I’m bored 😂
I actually think I need a petition to have you banned from the thread ( joke)
You said this yesterday and loz has now stooped even lower
I can’t believe her 😭
Lauren please stop !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She thought her and Kyle would be living together by June
How she was wrong
You wonder why none of they slags at the baby shower had the decency to tell someone to tell Annie he was the dad… or did she just not tell anyone

Reactions: 23
Friends just sent me this.. I’m blocked😂 what do them socks say 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
When you have a teeny tattle break and this mental witch has posted 'I love Daddy' socks!
She needs to be in an asylum.
Just lock her up!!
Kinara when your loopy mum finally gets you some cutlery, please do your worst to her....sister 🙏🏾 🩷

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It said his not even emotionally there and she still embarrasses herself with the sock

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.