Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Annie knew Kyle was seeing Kairo but not that Pan was also there and that’s how the blackmail started. She might’ve known he saw Kairo at the solicitors for the first time and that he had arranged to see him afterwards so that’s when she offered for Kairo to meet RRR. She wouldn’t have offered that if she wasn’t aware that Kyle wanted to see him or that he had already had some sort of relationship with him. I think Pan put it on him during a meeting and they had sex then she ramped up the blackmail.
It’s all baffles me. If she put it on him on a night out and he was drunk or whatever I can half understand. But at a solicitors meeting. Where they are meeting do discuss how much money she can get out of him. At this point all I can think it must be is that he gets a kick out of danger sex. It’s got to be

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lauryn claims other women would be nasty to her 2 miracles because she knows that's how her and her family roll. She's so jealous of RRRR if it wasn't so tragic it would be laughable.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why do YOU need to be involved lauryn? You’re not kyles partner ANNIE is. If you truly wanted your kids to have a relationship with their dad you’d accept that but you’re a little cling on desperate to be included in everything the walkers do. It’s like she’s constantly got to prove that she was also with Kyle at one point and doesn’t want to be forgotten. He used you, then dropped you. Get over it
EXACTLY THIS!

I haven’t caught up since last but her post about a narcs apology… was she insinuating he’s apologised to her? Or am I off track

Reactions: 11
It’s all baffles me. If she put it on him on a night out and he was drunk or whatever I can half understand. But at a solicitors meeting. Where they are meeting do discuss how much money she can get out of him. At this point all I can think it must be is that he gets a kick out of danger sex. It’s got to be

I honestly believe in my heart and soul hes just thick as tit we have seen the way he texts just a big dumbass
---
Sometime he looks quite hot (muscles and tats) and other times he looks like this and i question even Annie like wtf 🤣 this is what ur both arguing over 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 59
He probably is quite fit but I just cannot see by the deception and betrayal for the woman he calls his soul mate never mind it being with the absolute beg that is lauryn goodman 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Kyle would be attractive if he hadn’t cheated on his wife with a woman like Lauryn . He has Annie at home and beautiful kids . A beautiful home and it just isn’t enough for him . I think he is exceptionally dim but he also knew what he was doing as brain was in his balls . He invited Lauryn into his marriage by shagging her with no glove . He held the door open for girls like Lauryn and I think there are others that have been paid off for their silence or signed an nda .
The worry Annie must have gone through that she might have caught something and the embarrassment she must have felt with all this so public is heartbreaking . I’ve been cheated on and when we split up , my ex announced the other girl was preggo with his kid . I am a nobody and it killed me on that small scale with the humiliation , cannot imagine what it would be like on a global scale like Annie has gone through .

I think we all support Annie because some of us have gone through the feeling of being humiliated and cheated on in a marriage/relationship and we empathise with another woman’s suffering . We are rooting for you Annie ❤ And people like Annie who have been cheated on❤

• Heart
Reactions: 68
She doesn’t explain the allegation that she blackmailed him or anything but everything else is fake news.

Reactions: 25
I can't believe that bleep has the cheek to say anything about Annie and 'not trusting her' to be around the children when Loz is the one with prior convictions 🤡

Quite a bold statement to make without any proof, Prozza.

Screenshot_20240527_135835_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240527_135859_Samsung Internet.jpg

*Edited to add snippets from her blog post*

The words "risk," "bad feelings," "negative" and "not nice" are quite extreme.

Paul Lunt needs to get in here asap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
There’s still not an ounce of accountability from Proz. It’s actually disgraceful. Apart from one comment saying ‘I’ve apologized to Annie’ she takes NO responsibility for the torment and hurt she has caused. It’s one thing to shag someone’s husband/partner but it’s another to then taunt them all over social media and the papers. Kyle is a dog but she’s even worse than him - a manipulative, narcissistic witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Annie doesn’t sit there screenshotting MSN messages.

I always believed Sian, that they had offered Kiaro the chance to meet RRR
Lauren literally keeps banging on about it from reading tattle
Sian (that she doesn’t know) said it ONCE

MOVE ON YOU WHORING SLAG
Wowzer! People are still using MSN? Probably prefer Napster to Spotify too. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbh I really hope Annie has a plan and is just waiting until the euros are over so she can get rid of him after all he's done to her.

She deserves to be happy and the other two can duck right off.

Reactions: 27
I can't believe that bleep has the cheek to say anything about Annie and 'not trusting her' to be around the children when Loz is the one with prior convictions 🤡

View attachment 2959925
View attachment 2959926

This is just her yet again trying to create a false narrative so it works in her favour. This is her way of saying SHE HAS TO BE PRESENT. Kyle can do and say whatever he wants but yet again, Annie is the bad guy. Lauren needs some sort of assessment and medication, she’s deranged. Poor Annie must be so done in with yet more lies being told.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There’s still not an ounce of accountability from Proz. It’s actually disgraceful. Apart from one comment saying ‘I’ve apologized to Annie’ she takes NO responsibility for the torment and hurt she has caused. It’s one thing to shag someone’s husband/partner but it’s another to then taunt them all over social media and the papers. Kyle is a dog but she’s even worse than him - a manipulative, narcissistic witch.
Because ‘i didnt take the vows…. HE did’ 🙃
👆🏻 every slags copout line. Or ‘he was the one in a relationship i dont have any loyalty to you’

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

View attachment 2959925
View attachment 2959926

Ffs if you ring the man your shagging WIFE and tell her you had another kid behind her back I’m certain I would be like Annie raging

Whatever Annie said she was raging and she bleeping deserves to be I would have called them kids too they ain’t mine but a product of my husband’s infidelity and some slag who knows he is married but can’t stay the duck away

God she boils my piss !!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

View attachment 2959925
View attachment 2959926

I’m sure Annie is devastated Lauryn no longer feels sorry for her 🤡

Do you feel embarrassed for yourself knowing you’re living rent free in your landlady’s house lauryn, you little rat?

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.