Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he pay her 8k a month just to be nice? As I'm sure regardless of your earnings there's a cap on the amount you pay for children?
To try to get rid of her. He thought 8k a month and a big house and she would duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Made me laugh when she said she paid for her kids party from her business account 🫠
How are you claiming balloons and other tat as a business expense… what business is this Lauren? Cos I know my accountant would laugh if I tried to do that thru mine so I’d be interested to know how she’s done that since she doesn’t work either
Her business account because she sold the photos to the media. Everything’s an expense when you live to sell stories.

Reactions: 24
Being "nice" to a narcissistic parent never works. My idiot of an other half agreed to sign the childs passport because he thought being nice would help. He was very wrong.

His ex then tried to blackmail him, "if you want to see your child then don't go to court with (her ex husband)"

She was totally surprised to see them both in court together fighting her bulshit (iykyk). All of a sudden they're both "dangerous men who shouldn't be around children." Good old judge was like, "you're mental, go to therapy or the kids are gone."
Another one who was caught lying in court.

Anyway, we know who wins in the end 🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just saw on news melanoma skin cancer at an all time high in the UK did u see it too Loz

Reactions: 11
Lads, I've found a statement in her blog that isn't a lie. Could hardly believe it myself but have attached proof below 😜
Screenshot_20240527_183513_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just saw on news melanoma skin cancer at an all time high in the UK did u see it too Loz
She only sees the Walker news
She’s out in skin training camp with her ‘beautiful children who deserve the world’ (from dad and Annie)

• Haha
To try to get rid of her. He thought 8k a month and a big house and she would duck off
If someone was going to this much trouble to shut me up and keep me away, I'd feel ASHAMED!!!!! I'd never speak again. I'd raise my kids off social media and just hide. I'd dye my hair and move cities.

Reactions: 32
Does he pay her 8k a month just to be nice? As I'm sure regardless of your earnings there's a cap on the amount you pay for children?
basically he was ordered to pay that (she wanted MUCH more) and because he’s loaded there’s an expectation his children’s lifestyles somewhat replicate his hence why he also pays for the big house, new car every 4 years, private school fees plus school trips. Proz wanted more for herself, understandably.

Busy few days and come back to nothing exciting from the old proz 😩 she’s a boring twit isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lauren you will go grey trying to find us all
Get a life
(Nothing has happened just the martini Asti kicking in)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
With everything I have to deal with. The tit show she's caused all by herself. My god she's so pathetic she is a complete waste of oxygen.
Exactly this. The maddest thing about all of this is that is was all so easily avoided. Nobody needed to know KG1 was Kyle's. I literally had no idea who she was before she told everyone.
Even now its not too late, just take your £8k a month, delete your socials, reply 'no comment' to anything media and concentrate your efforts on bringing up your 'miracle babies'.

Reactions: 29
She really does think shes got a hard life doesnt she 🤣🤣
Its unbelievable, most of us would feel like the luckiest person alive if we got £8k a month, new car every 4years, no mortgage etc but not that money grabbing bleep . Absolue weirdo she is

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Lads, I've found a statement in her blog that isn't a lie. Could hardly believe it myself but have attached proof below 😜
View attachment 2960346
View attachment 2960346
Finances 😂😂 what is there to sort proz?? You get more than you deserve already what else could you possibly be asking for this time greedy c**t

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I'm guessing either this week or next they'll be some beach pap shots coming from Portugal. One of us probs needs to contact the RSPCA out there and make sure all their horses are safe from her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.