Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle is not good looking at all. He looks like he should be working in a kebab shop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Isn't she the one who tried to start a global petition to get his legitimate sones names removed from his football boots cos KW1 wasn't on them?
Whose the one jealous of children Loz?
#allornone remember

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Isn't she the one who tried to start a global petition to get his legitimate sones names removed from his football boots cos KW1 wasn't on them?
Whose the one jealous of children Loz?
#allornone remember
Also wasn’t happy when he ‘posed up’ with his eldest at awards! 🥇

Reactions: 38
Also wasn’t happy when he ‘posed up’ with his eldest at awards! 🥇
I wonder had she not told Annie/Annie didn’t know about lauryn and Kyle, and still blackmailing etc if lauryn would have made Kyle NOT take his eldest to that awards. I bet she would have.

Reactions: 16
I’m yet to meet a ‘blended family’ with kids from an affair
TWO kids 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
she only mentions KG1 asking for snoz because she believes he’s signed up to the blog
Guilt tripping him
I don’t believe messiah is asking for him 7 days a week
I don’t

Reactions: 28
As if you would be all happy and refer to kids in a positive way when you just been told that there was yet another child and were being told for revenge and at Christmas when kids are happy and spending time with family.
I would want to kill lauryn at that point. Lauryn is a typical bit on side and is totally jealous of the wife as that's 4he position she wants.
This needs to,stop as its ( hopefully) over and legally the situation needs addressed re kids, I.e yes he wants contact and how that would happen. Or no he doesn't and this campaign of hate towards his family needs to,stop or there will be consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Made me laugh when she said she paid for her kids party from her business account 🫠
How are you claiming balloons and other tat as a business expense… what business is this Lauren? Cos I know my accountant would laugh if I tried to do that thru mine so I’d be interested to know how she’s done that since she doesn’t work either

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can't believe that bleep has the cheek to say anything about Annie and 'not trusting her' to be around the children when Loz is the one with prior convictions 🤡

Quite a bold statement to make without any proof, Prozza.

View attachment 2959925
View attachment 2959926

*Edited to add snippets from her blog post*

The words "risk," "bad feelings," "negative" and "not nice" are quite extreme.

Paul Lunt needs to get in here asap.
A woman that had gone through the same…. She only went through it because of you woman.

Reactions: 16
Does he pay her 8k a month just to be nice? As I'm sure regardless of your earnings there's a cap on the amount you pay for children?

Reactions: 8
Made me laugh when she said she paid for her kids party from her business account 🫠
How are you claiming balloons and other tat as a business expense… what business is this Lauren? Cos I know my accountant would laugh if I tried to do that thru mine so I’d be interested to know how she’s done that since she doesn’t work either
Because her life is a circus and she is the clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nah.
You know, I've never believed that page is run by one of them Valentino sharing slags but after this I'm thinking 🤔
someone suggested it was big Pete
They also said Pete was Cheshire tea rooms
---
Does he pay her 8k a month just to be nice? As I'm sure regardless of your earnings there's a cap on the amount you pay for children?
She wanted 12
The judge/konk settled at 8 after seeing she was spending like she had won the pools (IYKYK)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.