Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Panโ€ฆ J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Kyle wanted 50:50 (or any access knowing her) she would defo say she needs to be moved up there due to the 10 hour round trip all the time. Probably why heโ€™s thrown money at her, bought the Brighton house and wants no contact to keep her as far away as possible because if she was up in Cheshire she would insert herself into their life and Annieโ€™s life etc try befriend all RRRRโ€™s friends mums etc

Reactions: 23
When you google her tattle threads show up as result number 7. She'll detest this. If you google her and wiki the wiki here is the top result :LOL:
Keep searching for her name and clicking through to tattle and it can go higher :D

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Googled Pan - 2 Nit picking pap shots. One child listed. Two articles about her bulshit behaviour.
IMG_2720.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If custody was 50:50 she can kiss goodbye to that 8k, as legally he wouldn't have to give her a penny. She needs to shut her mouth and realise that he's paying very generously and providing not just for his unwanteds but for her to go away.
Not sure she would as itโ€™s not cms payments itโ€™s a court order? He could go back to court and argue that he should pay less though I guess.

Reactions: 13
Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 10.54.19.png

All lets report this as inaccurate and biased with the feedback link and say something that google is likely to accept as more accurate. I've posted about her pursuing a rich married footballer and linked to damning articles in the mail ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
K&A won't go for any access. If Kyle suggested it his marriage is over. Kyle is not bothered about her unwanted brats!! If he was he would be seeing them. He's caused enough damage with bringing her kids into Annie's home! It's not happening kids get over it!
Ps happy bank holiday Monday hope you all have a great week...even you crazy bastards who fancy Kyle & suggest custody ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
K&A won't go for any access. If Kyle suggested it his marriage is over. Kyle is not bothered about her unwanted brats!! If he was he would be seeing them. He's caused enough damage with bringing her kids into Annie's home! It's not happening kids get over it!
Ps happy bank holiday Monday hope you all have a great week...even you crazy bastards who fancy Kyle & suggest custody ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’œ
Yeh Iโ€™m sure heโ€™s not bothered about exchanging his ยฃ8k pocket change to spend half his time with them ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker. Blog was stupid and not written well. Makes no sense, doesnโ€™t have a point and is like a load of WhatsAppโ€™s all jumbled up and not following a story.
I have a child same age as eldest RRRR and LG will cringe her head off when Kairo is same age asking to meet with all parents together.
How heartbreaking for those kids to be sat in a room with not just two new siblings but the woman thatโ€™s had their mum heartbroken for years. The woman they get told about in school. The woman they will hate with a passion.
Sitting with her and her fake voice on steroids as sheโ€™s near Annie. Trying to come to terms with whatโ€™s happening.
For such a great mum who clearly only knows what itโ€™s like to have a toddler and no actual child experience.
Not only has she chose a hard painful life for her K1 sheโ€™s gone and chose to put K2 through it and thinks sheโ€™s done nothing wrong at all. Bonkers.
LG if you want your kids to have a family you do what the rest of us co parents do. Send your child off for the weekend, mind your own business and cry because you miss them but unlike us you have to sit there and think I canโ€™t believe that I actually chose this for my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Heโ€™s only needing assessment coz mummy of the year holed up in principal bedroom playing with her curtains and 20 burners and is ignored

Reactions: 17
I wonder if she claims universal credit too ๐Ÿค” I know Child maintenance doesnโ€™t get accounted for but what about an 8k a month court order? Sheโ€™s fuckin rolling in it and it makes me fuming ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.