Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Annie knew Kyle was seeing Kairo but not that Pan was also there and that’s how the blackmail started. She might’ve known he saw Kairo at the solicitors for the first time and that he had arranged to see him afterwards so that’s when she offered for Kairo to meet RRR. She wouldn’t have offered that if she wasn’t aware that Kyle wanted to see him or that he had already had some sort of relationship with him. I think Pan put it on him during a meeting and they had sex then she ramped up the blackmail.
Sian didn't say Annie offered for Kairo to meet RRR. Sian said "you was offered for Kairo to meet RRR and you turned that offer down". I think Kyle made the offer, not Annie.

Reactions: 15
She’d have the shock of her life if Kyle went for access because no judge is gonna say no are they then she wouldn’t have a bleeping choice in the matter. Don’t know what parts true whether Kyle offered the kids to meet or not but if so She’s literally doing the bitter mother thing. Stopping the dad access because he doesn’t want to be with her. Hope he gets his access and the kids call Annie mum 🤣😂

Reactions: 23
hong kong was end of July so depending where in August 4-6 weeks…as early as she possibly could have basically

*sorry I see after I posted you edited the someone do the maths part
Thank you, I didn’t know that was when Hong Kong was, yeah you’re right as early as she possibly could have! Think she contacted lawyers about ££ 💴 pretty quickly too!

Reactions: 17
Lauryn tried to scare me off from posting here a while ago but all she did is create more evidence of what a ghastly individual she is.
I don't have as much time to post here thesedays but like to keep updated on everyone here doing the lords work.
She's like someone that eats fast food for every single meal and thinks they're healthy because they've got no health issues right now. Until one day it all catches up with them. Which it will for her with all her stuff saved where it will come back to bite her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Kyle was loving life last night didn’t look like a man worried over some girl called lauryn 🥱🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Lauryn tried to scare me off from posting here a while ago but all she did is create more evidence of what a ghastly individual she is.
I don't have as much time to post here thesedays but like to keep updated on everyone here doing the lords work.
She's like someone that eats fast food for every single meal and thinks they're healthy because they've got no health issues right now. Until one day it all catches up with them. Which it will for her with all her stuff saved where it will come back to bite her.
What did she do to you if you don’t mind me asking? Do you know her personally? Most people who do say she is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If K turned around and said I want 50:50 custody of both the unwanted there is not a court in the world that would refuse it. Why does she keep pushing them seriously.
My ex has way more money than me, I get what I get maintenance wise and he hasn’t heard peep from me in years coz having our kid 100% is a privilege I know could be ripped from me and I would NEVER risk that

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thing is if he had split custody she wouldn’t leave it at that. She’s the type who would ensure there were reasons she had to speak to Kyle. False emergencies, Exaggerated health issues. If one of them had a snotty nose on game day she’d be demanding to speak to Kyle “I need to speak with Kyle immediately the children are seriously ill”

Reactions: 33
Thing is if he had split custody she wouldn’t leave it at that. She’s the type who would ensure there were reasons she had to speak to Kyle. False emergencies, Exaggerated health issues. If one of them had a snotty nose on game day she’d be demanding to speak to Kyle “I need to speak with Kyle immediately the children are seriously ill”
Oh 100% they’re damned no matter what, she’s a nightmare now, let alone co parenting with the bleep

Reactions: 28
also if he continued involvement with her for the sake of the kids she’d have a lifetime to try and bed him again and he’s thick as tit so he probably would.

Reactions: 18
She’d have the shock of her life if Kyle went for access because no judge is gonna say no are they then she wouldn’t have a bleeping choice in the matter. Don’t know what parts true whether Kyle offered the kids to meet or not but if so She’s literally doing the bitter mother thing. Stopping the dad access because he doesn’t want to be with her. Hope he gets his access and the kids call Annie mum 🤣😂
Only Kyle and Lauren know what really happened and they are both compulsive liars

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If custody was 50:50 she can kiss goodbye to that 8k, as legally he wouldn't have to give her a penny. She needs to shut her mouth and realise that he's paying very generously and providing not just for his unwanteds but for her to go away.

Reactions: 26
If custody was 50:50 she can kiss goodbye to that 8k, as legally he wouldn't have to give her a penny. She needs to shut her mouth and realise that he's paying very generously and providing not just for his unwanteds but for her to go away.
I’m sure she’d get more wouldn’t she? Something to do with the kids having the same lifestyle as they would with the other parent. I may be wrong

Reactions: 4
If K turned around and said I want 50:50 custody of both the unwanted there is not a court in the world that would refuse it. Why does she keep pushing them seriously.
My ex has way more money than me, I get what I get maintenance wise and he hasn’t heard peep from me in years coz having our kid 100% is a privilege I know could be ripped from me and I would NEVER risk that
I don’t think she understands that he doesn’t need HER around to watch them kids …
she seems to believe she has to be around for him to have contact

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she understands that he doesn’t need HER around to watch them kids …
Exactly. Supervised access for what reason? 😂🤣 courts would laugh at her

Reactions: 9
Exactly this. What ex (use the term loosely here) goes along when it’s Dad’s weekend. 😂 she’s such a thick entitled Pratt. Oh ok Annie where’s my room?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes I got an inbox “how can I call anyone ugly” state if me 😂😂😂😂😂

still convinced Lozza 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.