Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I’m confused about is Annie offered for Kairo to meet his brothers. I thought no one including Annie knew that Kyle was seeing Kairo? It seems like a bit of a weird thing to offer considering everyone thought Kyle wasn’t seeing him? surely Annie wouldn’t offer when Lauryn just told her Kyle was dad to 2nd baby? I wanna know!🫣
It would make sense that Annie knew he saw Kairo as surely he would not have posed for photos otherwise? He can’t be that thick, he left no receipts on previous occasions or Pan would have published.

Reactions: 21
One thing I’m confused about is Annie offered for Kairo to meet his brothers. I thought no one including Annie knew that Kyle was seeing Kairo? It seems like a bit of a weird thing to offer considering everyone thought Kyle wasn’t seeing him? surely Annie wouldn’t offer when Lauryn just told her Kyle was dad to 2nd baby? I wanna know!🫣
You answered the question yourself
First of all we don’t know exactly when this was.
Kyle was seeing the boy in secret, so Annie maybe thought it was the right thing to do ( as she didn’t know)
Time’s a healer (IYKYK)
It was definitely not in December
Lauren is a dirty liar
In her 1 of many responses to the dailymail she denied the conversation ever happened.

She went as far as saying that both sprogs have never been asked ( durrrrrr Sian said KG1)
She can’t get her story together.

when I first saw the message from Sian I actually thought that Kyle told Lauren to say no ( as she was already pregnant with his 2nd hidden child)

If Lauren spun that narrative, I would have believed her ( Too late now loz don’t bother)
tit word limit done ( IYKYK)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It would make sense that Annie knew he saw Kairo as surely he would not have posed for photos otherwise? He can’t be that thick, he left no receipts on previous occasions or Pan would have published.
I thought this but then Lauryns being banging on about Kyle having a secret relationship and ‘sneaking away’ from Annie to see Kairo
---
You answered the question yourself
First of all we don’t know exactly when this was.
Kyle was seeing the boy in secret, so Annie maybe thought it was the right thing to do ( as she didn’t know)
Time’s a healer (IYKYK)
It was definitely not in December
Lauren is a dirty liar
In her 1 of many responses to the dailymail she denied the conversation ever happened.

She went as far as saying that both sprogs have never been asked ( durrrrrr Sian said KG1)
She can’t get her story together.

when I first saw the message from Sian I actually thought that Kyle told Lauren to say no ( as she was already pregnant with his 2nd hidden child)

If Lauren spun that narrative, I would have believed her ( Too late now loz don’t bother)
tit word limit done ( IYKYK)
I actually love how on this thread you’ve always got the receipts and most plausible explanation 🤌🏻🤌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think if she had any proof that it was Annie saying to Kyle that he couldn’t see the kids and he was blaming her she would have shown it by now. I think she likes to insinuate things so that Annie is left constantly doubting Kyle and thats all part of her game. It’s like when she says only me and Kyle know what went on and that she had to look through all her messages from him to make sure she wasn’t imagining things its all mind games. We’ve all seen the messages she has shown in her blind fits of rage and there was absolutely duck all too them. She’s a pathetic witch, I genuinely don’t think she goes a second without them consuming her mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
He is definitely that thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
One thing I'm confused about is , why has Lauren addressed this in her blog if no offer was made by Annie. Why has Lauren said that she would need to be present as Annie would be mean to KW1 if no offer was made. The offer was made via Kyle's Solicitor as Annie was fed up of Lauren constantly taking Kyle to court (see court docs, legally blonde pap shots and weekly daily mail stories) over KW1. Lauren wanted Kyle to have a relationship with Kairo and so when Kyle called her bluff via his solicitor, Lauren went batshit crazy because she wanted to be present and didn't want Annie near KW1. She has practically admitted this in her blogs. What Lauren hasn't added to her blog is that she called a heavily pregnant woman on boxing day to break that woman's heart and destroy that woman's family at a time when that woman would have been celebrating the festive season with her children, husband and family. What Miss Goodman has also failed to mention is that she slated that woman's husband off to his wife. She told Annie to be careful of Kyle and that Kyle had used them both. Now if that's not crazy (lock her up and throw away the key) behaviour, I don't know what is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
He's thick as duck 🤣
---
I think if she had any proof that it was Annie saying to Kyle that he couldn’t see the kids and he was blaming her she would have shown it by now. I think she likes to insinuate things so that Annie is left constantly doubting Kyle and thats all part of her game. It’s like when she says only me and Kyle know what went on and that she had to look through all her messages from him to make sure she wasn’t imagining things its all mind games. We’ve all seen the messages she has shown in her blind fits of rage and there was absolutely duck all too them. She’s a pathetic witch, I genuinely don’t think she goes a second without them consuming her mind.
I actually think Kyle's told lauryn that Annie forbid him seeing kiaro and has basically thrown her under the bus because lauryn seems very sure of it
---
One thing I'm confused about is , why has Lauren addressed this in her blog if no offer was made by Annie. Why has Lauren said that she would need to be present as Annie would be mean to KW1 if no offer was made. The offer was made via Kyle's Solicitor as Annie was fed up of Lauren constantly taking Kyle to court (see court docs, legally blonde pap shots and weekly daily mail stories) over KW1. Lauren wanted Kyle to have a relationship with Kairo and so when Kyle called her bluff via his solicitor, Lauren went batshit crazy because she wanted to be present and didn't want Annie near KW1. She has practically admitted this in her blogs. What Lauren hasn't added to her blog is that she called a heavily pregnant woman on boxing day to break that woman's heart and destroy that woman's family at a time when that woman would have been celebrating the festive season with her children, husband and family. What Miss Goodman has also failed to mention is that she slated that woman's husband off to his wife. She told Annie to be careful of Kyle and that Kyle had used them both. Now if that's not crazy (lock her up and throw away the key) behaviour, I don't know what is.
And don't forget that whilst pregnant with Annie's husbands 2nd child she was publicly ripping into her and posting to make her followers believe that she was an absolute monster... whilst bleeping her husband 🫣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Lauren could move on from all this hate. We all agree with her that Kyle is a Liar and cheat but it's no excuse to take it out on Annie, she didn't ask for her husband to cheat and had two bastard kids behind her back. K & A are not interested in Lauren's kids and never will be. Kyle provides EVERYTHING for Lauren's kids, if Lauren had any self respect then she would provide for her kids on her own, earn her own money and support her children independently. You can't slander kairo and Kinara's father and then beg him to be in their lives, its abuse and her kids will dislike her for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Has anybody got the screenshot about what Lauren posted about ruining xmas? She did make a smug post about it didn’t she ? I’m not making it up am i? can’t find it

Reactions: 8
Let’s play contradictions of the pan faced bleep.

I’ll go first …

1. Annie would somehow be secretly abusive to the unwanted mistake idiot choices given the chance.
(Lozza would absolutely do anything to make her kids a priority over RRRR and could never be trusted alone)

2. Lozza incinerated Sian had slept with Kyle.
(Absolutely no secret she was obsessed with grunt & MJ lives at their bleeping house when they are a family unit - Grunt is defo the one bleeping his wifes sisters)

3. Said she’s a girls girl
(LOL … no explanation needed she fucks peoples husbands for fun)

4. Announces ever 5 mins she’s a good mum
(EMOTIONALLLL DAMAGE)!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

I’ll go first …

1. Annie would somehow be secretly abusive to the unwanted mistake idiot choices given the chance.
(Lozza would absolutely do anything to make her kids a priority over RRRR and could never be trusted alone)

(Absolutely no secret she was obsessed with grunt & MJ lives at their bleeping house when they are a family unit - Grunt is defo the one bleeping his wifes sisters)

(EMOTIONALLLL DAMAGE)!
5. Said she’s infertile…
Whoops here comes baby number 2, always part of the plan
1 of each

• Haha
Reactions: 30

I’ll go first …

(EMOTIONALLLL DAMAGE)!

I’ll go first …

(EMOTIONALLLL DAMAGE)!
Implied yeah? 🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: 10

I’ll go first …

(EMOTIONALLLL DAMAGE)!
“refuse to be abused” >>>> “ask him if he wants to go with me again”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Said she found out she was pregnant at a kidney scan at 21 WEEKS in Nov 2019…. LIES

Court confirmed she misled the general public and actually found out she was pregnant in AUGUST 2019. Could have been as early as 6 WEEKS …. Yet this woman said she was infertile 🤥

This kidney scan narrative was aired as part of a tv show (Victoria Derbyshire) for all to see and Goodman herself has since admitted in court it was LIES!

Little Miss …If you want to hear the TRUTH from the horses mouth buy my blog!!!! witch wouldn’t know the truth if it smacked her square in her pan 🍳 face!! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Said she found out she was pregnant at a kidney scan at 21 WEEKS in Nov 2019…. LIES

Court confirmed she misled the general public and actually found out she was pregnant in AUGUST 2019. Could have been as early as 6 WEEKS …. Yet this woman said she was infertile 🤥

This kidney scan narrative was aired as part of a tv show (Victoria Derbyshire) for all to see and Goodman herself has since admitted in court it was LIES!
This one was obvious. As if she shagged Kyle and didn’t take a pregnancy test the same Evening 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
hong kong was end of July so depending where in August 4-6 weeks…as early as she possibly could have basically

*sorry I see after I posted you edited the someone do the maths part

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Annie knew Kyle was seeing Kairo but not that Pan was also there and that’s how the blackmail started. She might’ve known he saw Kairo at the solicitors for the first time and that he had arranged to see him afterwards so that’s when she offered for Kairo to meet RRR. She wouldn’t have offered that if she wasn’t aware that Kyle wanted to see him or that he had already had some sort of relationship with him. I think Pan put it on him during a meeting and they had sex then she ramped up the blackmail.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.