Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes got all that tit pumped in her face and shes still using a filter on the pic
And she still looks old
---
Part of me would love for someone to do it to her but then I worry about her kids (unlike her) and what it would do to them 😢

I know someone on her mentioned about her 'coke nose', could that be a genuine possibility? Would explain where all her money goes, her erratic behaviour and hideous face
I defo think she’s on the gear, she has habits of a coke head, such as going off on one just as I’m about to go to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not sure if this has been mentioned here previously, but remember in earlier threads we all thought that team_walker2 fan page was Lauryn. Funnily enough that page has now gone and a new one was set up in January this year. Suspicious timing!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Just re read all the document and read it out to the Mr, I said “after reading that can you believe she had the cheek to say she paid for his birthday from her business account” I said “she’s no even got a business” and he said “aye she has, her sons her business account”

How sad is that! One look at that document and you can see her child has merely been a financial transaction… a very lucrative one!

ETA - ** every time I read it I’m still shocked each time** The levels of ££ were astounding, the entitlement off the scale!! **

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
BBC Manchester on Facebook check out Kyle’s moves
4 in a row
*😍 if he wasn’t married, and hadn’t poked Pan. Understandably.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
4 in a row
*😍 if he wasn’t married, and hadn’t poked Pan. Understandably.
That is one unbothered man 😂 sorry pan but I don’t think he even gives you or your kids a second thought unlike him being your whole life. He looks pretty happy and content with his decisions to me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
That is one unbothered man 😂 sorry pan but I don’t think he even gives you or your kids a second thought unlike him being your whole life. He looks pretty happy and content with his decisions to me
Proudly flashing off that wedding ring as well

Reactions: 12
Why does Kyle give me white boy wasted vibes all the time. He just doesn’t have anything about him at all. Gives me the ick and his eyes are far too close together 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
One thing I’m confused about is Annie offered for Kairo to meet his brothers. I thought no one including Annie knew that Kyle was seeing Kairo? It seems like a bit of a weird thing to offer considering everyone thought Kyle wasn’t seeing him? surely Annie wouldn’t offer when Lauryn just told her Kyle was dad to 2nd baby? I wanna know!🫣

Reactions: 4
Why does Kyle give me white boy wasted vibes all the time. He just doesn’t have anything about him at all. Gives me the ick and his eyes are far too close together 🤣
I thought it, you said it
No sauce at all
Sauceless idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.