Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Annie said horrible things about her children but she still wanted to meet up in December. Then because she’s not in control anymore suddenly Annie will hurt the children. duck off.
This from the rat that bullied Harvey Price. Vile disgusting bully she is. When is she getting put in her place once and for all. They must be playing the long game because how do they keep quiet and not rip her a new one.
---
She doesn’t want to be one big happy family with them all doing things together. She wants Annie and her boys out of the picture. Her children in her mind are more important than them and everyone tbh 😅😅😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Nothing lozza says makes any sense and we know she is a compulsive liar. I don't believe for 1 minute Annie has said anything about the unfortunate KW1 and KW2. Annie will be kicking laurens arse out of the house on the Hill in 17 years, disinfecting it and selling it. Lauren called Annie in December for 1 reason only, that was to hurt her and ruin her family. That's pure evil. Annie and Kyle offered to have kairo but lozza turned the offer down because she wanted to be present.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why do YOU need to be involved lauryn? You’re not kyles partner ANNIE is. If you truly wanted your kids to have a relationship with their dad you’d accept that but you’re a little cling on desperate to be included in everything the walkers do. It’s like she’s constantly got to prove that she was also with Kyle at one point and doesn’t want to be forgotten. He used you, then dropped you. Get over it

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Anyone watching the city parade? Kyle was just singing 😂 I know he’s a sleaze but he does seem to have like the best personality 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Just re-read the blog and does anyone know why there's a big eye behind her? Like is she laying on a giant toy dog?

Why is she wearing clothes covered in dirt/make up that look like they're ready for the bin?! Does she think she looks seductive in that pose? Frankly she looks like a corpse

She is the worst advertisment ever for private schooling, my 12 year old niece who is in state school could write a better blog than that!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Just re-read the blog and does anyone know why there's a big eye behind her? Like is she laying on a giant toy dog?

Why is she wearing clothes covered in dirt/make up that look like they're ready for the bin?! Does she think she looks seductive in that pose? Frankly she looks like a corpse

She is the worst advertisment ever for private schooling, my 12 year old niece who is in state school could write a better blog than that!!
She’s possessed (and obsessed). Looks like she’s being exorcised from the spirit of Kyle. Eyes rolled to the back of her head, lying on a dog of hades

• Haha
Reactions: 27
giros delayed because of lozza, she’s so bitter and twisted she didn’t give her son anytime in his early years all she’s been doing is chasing the married man and pushing his pram in his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who's paying for Kairo’s private education?, oh yes thats right. ..its Annie and Kyle lol

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did anyone else wonder why she mentioned the slap cheek being serious for anyone who's pregnant?? Not hinting is she?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Who gets their bleach, tone and wand then lounges round like that? Absafuckinglutley not

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s possessed (and obsessed). Looks like she’s being exorcised from the spirit of Kyle. Eyes rolled to the back of her head, lying on a dog of hades
Apart from all the other things you could say about her, the thing that strikes me the most is just how WEIRD she is. Like who poses for a photo like that and thinks they look good? Who writes a blog that incoherent and contradictory and thinks they can be taken seriously as an influencer? Who sells stories of their affair with a married man and thinks they're going to endear themselves to the majority of the general public? Fair enough if your target audience is home wreckers like yourself but I'm not sure thats what she was aiming for and I don't think she'd find it so newsworthy if it happened to her.

Just wanted to say as well I would NOT bring up his two love kids. Got a huge amount of respect for Annie for sticking by him for the sake of her kids but I couldn't do it myself ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Apart from all the other things you could say about her, the thing that strikes me the most is just how WEIRD she is. Like who poses for a photo like that and thinks they look good? Who writes a blog that incoherent and contradictory and thinks they can be taken seriously as an influencer? Who sells stories of their affair with a married man and thinks they're going to endear themselves to the majority of the general public? Fair enough if your target audience is home wreckers like yourself but I'm not sure thats what she was aiming for and I don't think she'd find it so newsworthy if it happened to her.

Just wanted to say as well I would NOT bring up his two love kids. Got a huge amount of respect for Annie for sticking by him for the sake of her kids but I couldn't do it myself ❤
Can you IMAGINE if someone did it to her.
She has set herself up for a lifetime of loneliness. No sane, respectable man would touch her after the way she has behaved - not even with Kyle’s.
Even if they did, she will never, NEVER, be able to trust a man not to do to her what K did to QA with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Shes got all that tit pumped in her face and shes still using a filter on the pic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you IMAGINE if someone did it to her.
She has set herself up for a lifetime of loneliness. No sane, respectable man would touch her after the way she has behaved - not even with Kyle’s.
Even if they did, she will never, NEVER, be able to trust a man not to do to her what K did to QA with her.
Part of me would love for someone to do it to her but then I worry about her kids (unlike her) and what it would do to them 😢

I know someone on her mentioned about her 'coke nose', could that be a genuine possibility? Would explain where all her money goes, her erratic behaviour and hideous face

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.