Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she wear retainers or Invisalign or something? I’ve thought for a while now she does. It’s just the way she moves her mouth when she talks. It’s really noticeable in the bleach and tone vid

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The boys meeting kw1 suggestion was annies and it wasnt after the xmas revelation that shed shagged annies husband resultin in her having yet another one of his kids
This absolutely this! The invitation for KW1 from Annie was before the December revelation. In December Pan may have suggested they all meet and Annie has told her to get fucked.
Understandably

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This absolutely this! The invitation for KW1 from Annie was before the December revelation. In December Pan may have suggested they all meet and Annie has told her to get fucked.
Understandably
Sian would know, wish she was still on IG 👸🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Understandably
Everything with her is calculated "she said things about my kids which was witnessed". Why are you having people listen in?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Everything with her is calculated "she said things about my kids which was witnessed". Why are you having people listen in?
Im wonderin if the neighbours tried to make out shes heard em arguing in garden about kw1

Reactions: 16
Surprised she didn’t buy a double buggy for Rezon and Kurls from Kairos child benefit hoping her and Annie be besties 👯 and do loads of girly things together cos she’s such a girls girls .
Annie wasn’t too keen on the idea 😂🩷💙
Understandably x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This time last year Lauren was about to give birth
Happyily goading Annie Kilner.

Claiming that Annie said awful, nasty things about KG1
Fast forward and apparently during that calm December phone call, where Annie apologised to her, she also said nasty things about the two sprogs lol

Who gives a duck Lauren ?
I’m sorry but who gives a duck
You’re a bleep who sleeps with married men
FACT

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Mother Earth wants a medal again because she took her kids to a farm. Honestly I’ve never known anyone expect so much praise for doing the bare minimum.
Considering Kyle and Annie provide her with a new car every 4 years, and generous child maintenance so petrol is not an issue, those kids rarely get taken out…..🤔
And then she makes like she is muvver of the year!🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 30
She thinks she’s done nothing wrong and she’s the victim which is scary, because she’s anything but that

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Don't know how she's got the brass neck to complain about anything when they fund her entire existence! Cheeky witch what she is!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Anyone think she’s going down the ADHD route with Kairo ?
I dunno, just the way she words things
Of course he would have to be tested etc

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Even if everything Loz said in the blog was true we'd still prefer Annie because she:
1. Doesn't sleep with other peoples husbands
2. Is humble and classy
3. Prioritises her childrens schooling over being a poisonous bleep
4. Puts sunscreen on her kids

How she can slate Annie for taking Kyle back when all it took was an unproved apology for her to drop her kecks again for him is beyond me. At least first time round Annie got a hugely expensive diamond ring and beautiful proposal from him. Can only imagine what she's had since Christmas

Hey Loz - You know the £10k Cartier Love bracelet you wanted Kyle to buy you from Kairo? Annie has probably got the £60k one without a sniff of blackmail required 🤪🤪
Here's some free advice for you:
Oi Pan, find your own man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I lost track of this thread cos it moves too fast and I’m a snail. I’m just catching up and I see she’s still a slag. I can’t even deal with her, she’s a monstrosity.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I swear she's wants to be in a trouple with Kyle and Annie and have a big old bended family.

Absolute physco 🥴
She so does…. Or she wants them to be sister wives, maybe have Sian join them as well. Three woman sharing Kyle, clothes and the communal Valentino’s, there’s your TV show Loz 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cue Loz showing her ‘dream’ dinner of waffles, nuggets and beans 😂😂😂 she will be forcing waffles down KKs throat ‘eat this so I can show the world how you’re soooo much like daddy’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.