Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From all the time ive watched this thread...

Annie & Kyle don't acknowledge her...
She gets such a buzz from all this

• Haha
Reactions: 20
he’s just like Kyle son isn’t he? The little one… Reign?

edited to say I know it’s not Kairo, the boy in the photo though looks just like the young Walker boy.
That’s what she wants us to think, hence the gallons of curly Ellie 😂 reign is a mini Kyle so of course kairo has to be a mini Kyle too

Reactions: 16
I can understand Annie taking him back. People have pointed out numerous times, together young, family unit etc.
I have had some friends in dire situations with their partners that are absolute layabouts, not providing for their family, just plain awful attitudes and behaviours, cruel drunks and yet they take them back after cheating and god knows what else.
At least in Annie’s case Kyle has been a constant in her life and they are growing together, working their way through life - Kyle in the worst way but you know what I mean.
The children situation is so hard though, we can say oh but it’s not fair on the kids, Annie could include them - and you know what, perhaps a really open minded saintly person may be able to make that work. I don’t think 99% of people could though! I’d like to think I would but I know I wouldn’t. No way.
i personally don’t think I would even cope if a child turned up claiming my husband is their father from before I met him 18 years ago tbh 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t think i could accept the kids if that were me. I think id walk away. I understand why Annie has chosen to stay though and don’t blame her. I think the fact that annie was open to her boys meeting kairo (which lauryn refused, then denied she was offered, then admitted but basically said no cus annies ‘dangerous’ 🤥) speaks volumes of her character tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This got me thinking earlier. I've always thought if my partner cheats I would leave. But imagine you have invested all those years in some one. Yes having more kids with Loz is bad. But I can understand Annie wanting to try and save what they have after all those years.
---
I actually get this, I’ve been with my husband since I was 16 were 23 years together, he’s all I’ve ever known and wanted… I couldn’t imagine not being together so it would be such a tough decision. I would not take on any love children though - not a chance!

Mind you I’m mad jealous and would always cast it up so we would have no chance!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
No way would I want anything to do with Lauren’s kids she is toxic and I wouldn’t want her near me or mine.
Annie owes her and her kids duck all. They are not the same no matter what Lauryn tries to make people believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Lauren You dumb fuckwit Hoe

Did you say OUTLOUD thier names???

Kiaro & Kinara

THEY JUST DONT FLOW...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi Annie, I’ve had two kids with your husband. He didn’t want them but this is all your fault and you need to accept them you wicked stepmother. duck all the way off Loz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I actually get this, I’ve been with my husband since I was 16 were 23 years together, he’s all I’ve ever known and wanted… I couldn’t imagine not being together so it would be such a tough decision. I would not take on any love children though - not a chance!

Mind you I’m mad jealous and would always cast it up so we would have no chance!
And knowing your kids adore the Dad as well. It would be tough to leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really hope that one day we get to hear Annie’s truth, and I really really hope that karma gets Lauren, the bleeping psycho obsessed bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Hi Annie, I’ve had two kids with your husband. He didn’t want them but this is all your fault and you need to accept them you wicked stepmother. duck all the way off Loz.
This!! One hundred per cent!! It’s so crazy her obsession with blaming everything on Annie. Do you think she will ever get over Kyle and realise how ridiculous she has acted?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Would I duck have anything to do with my husbands love children or his side piece if I chose to stay 😂 as far as I’m concerned, Lauryn chose to bring her children up without a father outside of a family unit by shagging a married man so she can’t go back on it now 🤷🏼‍♀️ her decision, she made her bed she can lie in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Never mind her being insane or her content. They came from adultery. Why anyone would think or love them to go for custody is mental. Sorry but I can't agree with it would duck Lauren off comments. Can you imagine putting yourself in Annie's shoes would you seriously consider it??
I would despise the kids & my husband. I'd do time or end up in a nut house.
---

Yes or unsure 😧😧😧😧😧 ah nah absolute divvy I just can't 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
100% with you on this. Loz is lucky they are in the public eye or those droopy eyes of hers would be a lot worse if I got my hands on her.
Kyle's dick would have pinned to the world cup ball for a kick about!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How does she walk the streets without getting a slap! If I walked past her I wouldn’t be able to stop myself telling her exactly what she is. Seriously though, she is not well, she will never know happiness and karma will get her!
Noooooo I loved Pete! He would have hated Pan

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really hope that one day we get to hear Annie’s truth, and I really really hope that karma gets Lauren, the bleeping psycho obsessed bleep
Sorry @Sticky One I liked the comment then clocked the profile picture, I have to ask what’s that about? 😂No way I am googling the picture🤣
---
How does she walk the streets without getting a slap! If I walked past her I wouldn’t be able to stop myself telling her exactly what she is. Seriously though, she is not well, she will never know happiness and karma will get her!
This comparison just shows me how much she has fucked her eyes up!! They’re drooping down her face now, the whole shape has changed. She is still wile ugly. The new hair brushed & styled forward to cover the balding too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.